Rejoice Breath Of Fire May Have Won Capcom Survey

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Rejoice breath of fire may have won capcom survey
Rejoice breath of fire may have won capcom survey
 Asura.Thunderjet
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-29 18:30:04  
Breath of fire won the capcom survery and the votes from japan was even bigger wait we are winning but not yet still got april 12 https://www.reddit.com/r/breathoffire/s/NBZpIB1S6h
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-29 18:40:24  
REJOICE! BOF IS RISEN!
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2024-03-29 18:41:51  
if they do anything with it, they will likely just ***out another mobile title
[+]
By nattack 2024-03-29 19:56:48  
I would kill for a new BoF, or even just a remaster/rerelease of 1-3. 3's oddly hard to find unless you're sailing the high seas.
By fillerbunny9 2024-03-29 20:08:50  
~$35 will get you a disc only copy off ebay. I would argue that is far from "hard to find" particularly in an era where prices are still very slowly deflating from the speculator market finally taking a well deserved belly flop.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-29 22:07:37  
I MEAN WE ARE GETTUING SUIKODEN 1 and 2 remastered this might not be a pipe dream a remaster of Bof1-5 would be swell
but if they give us 5 it should be like JP version
YouTube Video Placeholder

i love this game, its like a survival RPG and you had to keep dying and opening more Doors and shortcuts and Stacking EXP n items in the storage until ur able to complete the game, instead of survival horror its a SURVIVAL RPG!! YOU ARE DESEPRATE AND WANT TO LEAVE THE UNDERWORLD!!!

DQ Would rock now since there are a lot of Souls fans
By Draylo 2024-03-30 00:10:43  
I was just watching a speed run of 4, my favorite
[+]
By Hopalong 2024-03-31 17:05:10  
Hate me if you want, but not a great video. Somebody cliche downcast in the rain, beady dragon eyes on coke, more beady eye, some sort of timer and train tracks, no real theme. Cobbled together, animation bad?

Am I supposed to fear the beady eye?
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-31 17:19:41  
Hopalong said: »
Hate me if you want, but not a great video. Somebody cliche downcast in the rain, beady dragon eyes on coke, more beady eye, some sort of timer and train tracks, no real theme. Cobbled together, animation bad?

Am I supposed to fear the beady eye?
that is D counter Dragon/Death counter it goes up through time and when u transform it Goes up Super Fast, if it goes to 100 its game over, the design of this game is to not spam Dragons and if you die you keep restarting and storing items/ EXP packs for a new run EACH RUN Opens up new shortcuts new items ETC, Also save game is consumable, Nothin cliche about this this game is very old.
You are trying to Escape the underground for Fresh air too humankind is living underground!
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2024-04-01 11:45:50  
Good... *steeples fingers*
[+]