Allseeingeye Patched?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Allseeingeye patched?
Allseeingeye patched?
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-04-22 10:10:03  
Lakshmi.Cesil said: »
Asura.Hotworks said: »
I was going to resub to make another mythic that's not happening without that addon lol.

Same, ain't no way I am attempting that without that add on D:

Yeah holy ***, can you imagine putting in HOURS of work for a mythic? Disgusting; no way I'm going to do that just to get a mythic weapon.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 10:12:02  
Gearswap was patched too, SE fixed up packet processing on gearswaps.
[+]
By GwenStacy 2024-04-22 10:17:12  
confirmed?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 10:26:43  
Confirmed
Everything must be done via /equipset
[+]
By Jetackuu 2024-04-22 10:36:21  
Assaults are probably the least annoying part of making a mythic. Bunch of cry babies.
[+]
By GetHelpNerd 2024-04-22 10:38:30  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Lakshmi.Cesil said: »
Asura.Hotworks said: »
I was going to resub to make another mythic that's not happening without that addon lol.

Same, ain't no way I am attempting that without that add on D:

Yeah holy ***, can you imagine putting in HOURS of work for a mythic? Disgusting; no way I'm going to do that just to get a mythic weapon.
i think the problem in this instance, is that despite this content being nearly 2 decades old, it is still not completely soloable and is incredibly time consuming even at current gear levels due to poorly aging mechanics.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 10:44:09  
It is completely soloable, and of the 50 assaults there are only a couple that take long enough to allow tags to replenish all the way to maximum. Most can be done in well under 10 minutes, and that buffer will balance the rest a bit. Takes like 10 hours to do all 50 manually instead of ~8 to do them with ASE(10 min cooldown * 46), so it's not some immense time saver either unless you micromanage and step away(ingame or irl) every 5.

If I had to try to justify it, and I don't really like to, biggest complaint would be the obscure nature of many of them. If you haven't already done them 5x to know what to do, you have to look it up, read poorly written guides, and fumble through ineffectively. Having to zone 4 times per assault is also godawful, but ASE doesn't help at all there.

Orichalcum Survey is the only assault you can't guarantee a 1/1 win as a solo character with proper knowledge of the assault, and the odds still aren't that bad on it.
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
サーバ: Asura
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-04-22 10:46:56  
jarhead402011 said: »
You really think they are banning people for this? People have been doing it for ages with no repercussions.

This is one of those things I'm surprised they haven't gotten some sort of automated detection for. It seems like they could programmatically detect if the item is generated before the assault was completed, but maybe they can't maintain state like that in a shared instance?

Either way, I don't know how you get banned for this unless you load the addon in /say while at the HP at Whitegate...which I've seen happen at least once...

Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 10:49:45  
Asura.Iamaman said: »
This is one of those things I'm surprised they haven't gotten some sort of automated detection for. It seems like they could programmatically detect if the item is generated before the assault was completed, but maybe they can't maintain state like that in a shared instance?

I think it's just their complete lack of attention to things in general. I don't see why they'd even need an automatic detection, if they were aware it was happening they could just change the trade handler to make sure the rune was spawned or not flag the book. Seems like a weird half measure to detect it but not patch it.

I do not think anyone's been banned for it, and they won't be until SE finally does become aware and fix it (if even then).
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-22 11:13:17  
Zehira said: »
So you are telling me you love lewd mods? It's okay to lie because I know you love. Have you heard of the plugin called Penumbra for XIVLauncher? It's much like XIPivot but a lot better. Maybe you will love FFXIV's mods a lot more than FFXI's meh mods. You can download Blender for free on steam.

I don't like the ff14 character designs and animations.
By Zehira 2024-04-22 11:18:16  
RadialArcana said: »
So you are telling me you love lewd mods? It's okay to lie because I know you love. Have you heard of the plugin called Penumbra for XIVLauncher? It's much like XIPivot but a lot better. Maybe you will love FFXIV's mods a lot more than FFXI's meh mods. You can download Blender for free on steam.

I don't like the ff14 character designs and animations.

What about this?

https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/99862
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-22 11:25:01  

You never seem to be able to understand some people don't like how ff14 looks.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-04-22 11:31:16  

BUT THE BUNNY PPL ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! *squeeeee*
By Zehira 2024-04-22 11:34:22  

By some people you mean a minority? Yeah but FFXI has always have too many twins since release. That somehow developed your feelings stronger towards each other. I know it's hard to go away but you can do it.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 11:38:27  
By some people you mean a minority? Yeah but FFXI has always have too many twins since release. That somehow developed your feelings stronger towards each other. I know it's hard to go away but you can do it.

Do you have a point here? This is a (***) thread about some people questioning if their cheat broke. There is literally nobody saying anything about FFXIV besides you. Is there any purpose to this line of thought, or are you just trying to bait Radial?
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-04-22 11:41:36  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
BUNNY PPL ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! *squeeeee*

[+]
By Zehira 2024-04-22 11:44:09  
Shiva.Thorny said: »

Do you have a point here? This is a (***) thread about some people questioning if their cheat broke. There is literally nobody saying anything about FFXIV besides you. Is there any purpose to this line of thought, or are you just trying to bait Radial?

This is a duplicate thread. There is another one already. Yay google!

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/21512/allseeingeye/
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 11:46:05  
So no, there's not a point. You're only posting here to try to bait because you have something against retail FFXI players. Your entire post history is stanning FFXIV or Horizon. You do realize this site is called FFXIah, right?
[+]
By Zehira 2024-04-22 11:51:33  
You do realize this site is called FFXIah, right?
https://www.ffxivpro.com/forum/topic/57830/allseeingeye-patched/2/#3700914

I am not trying to troll. I haven't actually played retail since the end of 2021.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 13:00:34  
So no, there's not a point. You're only posting here to try to bait because you have something against retail FFXI players. Your entire post history is stanning FFXIV or Horizon. You do realize this site is called FFXIah, right?
Ffxivpro and ffxiah use the same forums
[+]
By Zehira 2024-04-22 13:30:38  
Yeah, when I search for something about FFXIV, Google often sends me links to FFXIVpro. However, I think the real topic of this has already been addressed.
By Draylo 2024-04-22 19:38:04  
lol ffxivpro does not exist, not a single person uses that.
By Zehira 2024-04-22 19:42:59  
Given how you attacked Horizon players on these forums. I can bet you have done the same thing to FFXIV players. They just stay far away from this site but it doesn't stop Google from sending them the links to FFXIVpro. Be it FFXI or FFXIV.
By Draylo 2024-04-22 19:47:32  
Nope, doesn't stop them from posting here as they still do it. I remember very well back in the day how XIV players would constantly chant "FFXI is dead" and make fun of FFXI players as they bopped to their new game. Then almost every single one of those players repeatedly quit over they years, has happened to every friend group I've had from FFXI. Those chants were especially true on guildwork when that cesspool was around. The hateful comments from XIV players to anything XI related. So I have no sympathy at all, just saying that site does not get any traffic lol.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-04-22 19:49:03  
I'm almost sure I saw your name during that time on Guildwork. Anyone remember those dashboard comments, like it was tagged #XI and you would just like 10+ trolls saying ***, that was such a weird time and I wonder what that site would look like now if they kept it going
By GwenStacy 2024-04-22 21:07:13  
okay this is a troll post ASE isn't patched.
By Zehira 2024-04-22 21:08:58  
Draylo said: »
Nope, doesn't stop them from posting here as they still do it. I remember very well back in the day how XIV players would constantly chant "FFXI is dead" and make fun of FFXI players as they bopped to their new game. Then almost every single one of those players repeatedly quit over they years, has happened to every friend group I've had from FFXI. Those chants were especially true on guildwork when that cesspool was around. The hateful comments from XIV players to anything XI related. So I have no sympathy at all, just saying that site does not get any traffic lol.

I now understand why you didn't like how I posted anything that not related to FFXI on the official XI forums. My apologies. I did try my best to get SE to be involved in the work with the FFXI team more and it was working during that time. What happened after I left? Looks like SE got bored of FFXI and back to FFXIV 99% of time.
[+]