Any Windower Addons Similar To InstantAH?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Any Windower addons similar to InstantAH?
Any Windower addons similar to InstantAH?
By Sylvebits 2024-04-21 17:51:08  
Go back into retail, but suffering the delay of the AH really sucks. Any addon that function similar to Ashita's InstantAH?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-04-21 19:09:36  
Sylvebits said: »
Go back into retail, but suffering the delay of the AH really sucks. Any addon that function similar to Ashita's InstantAH?
No there is not, it is not possible with the functionality windower provides
[+]
By Beau 2024-04-22 00:36:15  
AuctionHelper
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 07:16:32  
Beau said: »
AuctionHelper

That's not what InstantAH does. It patches the client so when you bid manually, you get the result and item instantly instead of a ~8 second delay.
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2024-04-22 12:08:32  
This will get you banned on Retail
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 12:17:43  
Using it as intended won't. Bidding rapidly, whether it's with instantAH or auctionhelper or any other packet based thing, will. One of the few things they consistantly ban for.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 13:04:20  
Auctionhelper still detects the bid fail or success though.

Additionally, on vanilla, you could bid and immediately escape out to see if your bid was successful or not without waiting.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 13:24:56  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Auctionhelper still detects the bid fail or success though.

Additionally, on vanilla, you could bid and immediately escape out to see if your bid was successful or not without waiting.

If you escape all the way out, you have to wait to open the AH again. AuctionHelper doesn't change that you can't click into the next item you want to bid on and start entering a price. It serves some of the same purpose, but it's not the same thing.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 13:39:11  
If youre gonna use an addon to run to the AH to bid on stuff via GUI because its “8 seconds faster”, then use the addon to bid on stuff via CLI because its a lot faster than navigating menus that take 20 seconds to load before you can do anything.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-22 13:41:08  
Depends on your typing speed and ability to correctly spell item names from memory. I almost never bid from GUI, and I didn't say InstantAH was better. I'm just pointing out that what was provided is not what OP asked for.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-22 13:57:32  
Im talking to the sudden influx of people who somehow need stuff like InstaAH or AllSeeingEye to make ffxi go from unplayable to playable.

If you know the item name from searching it on ffxiah, you can type the item in ffxi.
By Dodik 2024-04-22 16:43:23  
Or copy paste from ffxiah.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-23 06:55:38  
Think at that point (alttabbing, searching on ffxiah, reading price there, going back to ffxi to enter a bid), you're slower than just using the client. Especially if you're buying multiple things in the same category, buying both stacks and singles, etc. Controller players exist, too.

Where CLI really shines IMO is when you need to buy a ton of stacks of something and can just key->up->enter to rebid without using their archaic price system. Just keep in mind that bidding faster than 1/8sec for enough bids will get you banned, like Toralin mentioned.
By Dodik 2024-04-23 08:42:38  
Have you ever tried to find a single item in the in game client list on the AH?

Even if you happen to know the category, going through the list and trying to find it takes much longer than searching on xiah and copy pasting it. Speaking as a controller user.

auctionhelper does not let you bid too fast if you are actually at the AH with the AH window open either.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-04-23 09:42:46  
Like I said, I almost never bid from GUI. But, I also know how to spell pretty much anything I'd bid on from memory, and have a private plugin to query AH history on a single item and show it ingame, so I'm not using XIAH either. Even with that in mind, there are a few things I'd rather use the menus for (dynamis void/shards are a good example: abbreviations make spelling them annoying, you likely want a few different ones at once, and they are all in the same category in a predictable order).

Would like to replace the AH GUI entirely, but hesitant to give out code to query AH because of potential abuse/ddos(it's not tied to the game instance at all and it openly accepts all requests).
[+]