So I Got The Lady At McDonalds In Trouble

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-07 12:31:58  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Yeah...but you ARENT Italian.

How would you know? :\

You arent hairy enough.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:32:24  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
The health and safety issue still stands regardless to if he is or isn't allergic to onion, trust me I work in a al la carte restaurant and take this very seriously.

he already stated he was trying to get this woman fired because she didn't get his order right.

Or was it because she didn't give him a good attitude?

I forget what his excuse is for getting her fired.

She's not qualified for the position.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 12:33:41  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
The health and safety issue still stands regardless to if he is or isn't allergic to onion, trust me I work in a al la carte restaurant and take this very seriously.
he already stated he was trying to get this woman fired because she didn't get his order right. Or was it because she didn't give him a good attitude? I forget what his excuse is for getting her fired.

based on your judgement?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:34:47  
That would be correct.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:37:00  
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:

he already stated he was trying to get this woman fired because she didn't get his order right.

Or was it because she didn't give him a good attitude?

I forget what his excuse is for getting her fired.

She blatently ignored his request two times, honestly I would talk to upper management about that as well, I don't give a *** about the economy and how jobs suck, if the dumb *** can't get my food right even though I tell her multiple times, she has a problem with listening skills and doesn't deserve to be working in a food industry, what would happen if (let's say Veg didn't lie) someone came in and told them not to put a particular item on their food and they didn't listen and ended up putting it on? The person gets severly ill and the dumb *** who didn't listen gets off scott free? *** that. I would get the stupid *** fired for getting me ill (or in some peoples case, dead!)

Honestly korpg... if you don't like what he did, just leave the motherfucking thread. I get your argument, but some of it is just so god damn HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in itself.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:37:55  
Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
he already stated he was trying to get this woman fired because she didn't get his order right. Or was it because she didn't give him a good attitude? I forget what his excuse is for getting her fired.

based on your judgement?

I would imagine alot of people would agree that if someoen can't listen in food industry, they don't need to be working, they basically have a TON of people's lives in their hands when they cook.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 12:38:19  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
That would be correct.

Please forgive me then.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:39:24  
Asura.Korpg said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
That would be correct.

Please forgive me then.

I didn't realize you were the top authority on Mcdonald's Customer Service's qualities.

I'm not, which is why I had to report to her boss, rather than being able to fire her myself. The sarcasm is much appreciated though.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:39:39  
nice edit
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-11-07 12:40:02  
Besides the point, if someone says to me "I don't want this or that" I make sure they don't have it. It sounds to me like this women is not trained in health & safety otherwise she would know these risks, onions are not the most lethal of allergies but to a small minority it well may be, who knows what would happen if someone asked for no nuts in their meal.

I doubt she got fired but I'm sure she will be more aware next time, you never know this could have prevented something serious happening and quite frankly she should be grateful he bought this up considering health and safety officers will do the same thing but with serious consequences.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:40:13  
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Koprgs tryin not to be a smart ***.
[+]
 Hades.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-11-07 12:40:41  
Considering how bad the economy is ppl should be happy they have a job and should want to keep it. I dunno if they are timed in how fast they keep the line moving or something but they still need to double check make sure they putting in the right order. Could be management's fault too for improper training.
Either way there is no reason for poor customer service.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 12:41:01  
Odin.Blazza said:
Stan who the *** are you abusing?

ummm
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 12:41:53  
Must we turn this into another bash Korpg thread, seriously. Getting so sick of those :P

Let's throw onions at Ultrarichard instead for sport!
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:43:19  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Must we turn this into another bash Korpg thread, seriously. Getting so sick of those :P

It wouldn't really turn that way if Korg just put his opnion in then left, but he has to put his opinion down on what everyone says lol.

Honestly doesn't matter, but it is annoying.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:43:26  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

BG was too, so they banned him lol.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 12:43:50  
Please forgive me, I didn't realize it was socially acceptable to get somebody fired from a fast food restraunt based on 1 incident. I mean, if I knew that one lady had a history of making mistakes I would understand that, but since its ok to try to get her fired just because she made a mistake (even though you said she got the order wrong at the window, she still made 1 mistake because she didn't get your order correct). I'll try to know that next time, since it clearly is being shown that if I continue with this discussion, this thread will turn into another "Bash Korpg." So, I leave it at that.

Again, please forgive me for having different standards than you.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 12:44:51  
I changed my post because it was a little too aggressive, and hoped I caught it in time.

I guess I didn't
[+]
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-11-07 12:45:16  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Well, I don't know what it's like in America, but in the UK right now employers have the upper hand. No job is safe, and even the slightest sign of not doing your job properly, truthful or not, can get you fired. It sucks but it's how it is right now.

i think it depends on the industry here, the ones which are struggling atm are like that, place i work at is way too lenient with people, one of the people who owns it is usually away on business but when hes around he has to tell the manager to discipline staff because he never does it lol

on topic i think its a bit over the top to waste money on a phone call to *** about a mcdonalds burger but the lady shouldn't be failing @ such a simple job in the first place..
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:46:25  
Asura.Korpg said:
Please forgive me, I didn't realize it was socially acceptable to get somebody fired from a fast food restraunt based on 1 incident. I mean, if I knew that one lady had a history of making mistakes I would understand that, but since its ok to try to get her fired just because she made a mistake (even though you said she got the order wrong at the window, she still made 1 mistake because she didn't get your order correct). I'll try to know that next time, since it clearly is being shown that if I continue with this discussion, this thread will turn into another "Bash Korpg." So, I leave it at that.

User submitted image
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:46:32  
Asura.Korpg said:

So (hypothetically) if you stated not ONCE but TWICE to change a order and they still *** it up (again hypothetically) and you have a severe allergy to that certain item, you wouldn't do anything?

Have fun in the hospital (and/or) morgue.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-11-07 12:50:01  
Hades.Hatekhaos said:
Considering how bad the economy is ppl should be happy they have a job and should want to keep it. I dunno if they are timed in how fast they keep the line moving or something but they still need to double check make sure they putting in the right order. Could be management's fault too for improper training.
Either way there is no reason for poor customer service.

Unless something's changed since I worked there when I was 16, the restaurant's drive-thru times are monitored. The goal, when I worked there 10 years ago, was 90 seconds from order to delivery of the food.

It may just be McDonald's, but it's still crucial to pay close attention to special orders and food allergies. If the employee taking Vegetto's order couldn't get it right after several tries, then they need to be working in another capacity. Along with serving improperly stored/cooked food, ignoring customer food allergies is a sure-fire way injure or kill your customers. This is as true for fast food joints as it is for high-end restaurants.

Talking to the manager was the right thing to do.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 12:50:06  
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
So (hypothetically) if you stated not ONCE but TWICE to change a order and they still *** it up (again hypothetically) and you have a severe allergy to that certain item, you wouldn't do anything? Have fun in the hospital (and/or) morgue.

Can you prove that she was the one who made the hamburger?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:51:27  
Asura.Korpg said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
So (hypothetically) if you stated not ONCE but TWICE to change a order and they still *** it up (again hypothetically) and you have a severe allergy to that certain item, you wouldn't do anything? Have fun in the hospital (and/or) morgue.

Don't need to. If she changed the order the first time, like I asked her to, it would have shown up as plain on the receipt and on the monitor where whoever is making the sandwich reads the order. It wasn't listed as plain because she wouldn't listen.
[+]
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-11-07 12:52:46  
a while back some guy spunked in a burger king burger and some girl ate it and got herpes

lots of people wanting jobs atm, got a big choice to choose from so managers should make sure they stop getting the retards.

dumb people don't deserve their existence
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-11-07 12:52:49  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Don't need to. If she changed the order the first time, like I asked her to, it would have shown up as plain on the receipt and on the monitor where whoever is making the sandwich reads the order. It wasn't listed as plain because she wouldn't listen.

^
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:54:01  
Asura.Korpg said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Your missing the whole god damn point of this thread.

The lady at the window didn't bother to listen, even after he stated twice he didn't want a certain item on his food, she didn't listen.

Think about that and think about what I said, I know it's pretty hard to do that.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:54:46  
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Your missing the whole god damn point of this thread.

The lady at the window didn't bother to listen, even after he stated twice he didn't want a certain item on his food, she didn't listen.

Think about that and think about what I said, I know it's pretty hard to do that.

It's ok, he just wants to argue. I guess he figures if he comes at every thread I make, he'll eventually win once.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-07 12:55:43  
Yeah seems that way.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 13:00:25  
I accepted Vegetto's answer the first time.

Why do you think I didn't post?

But you want to turn this into another "Bash Korpg" thread again, which I won't take a part of. See, I didn't know that "Plain" was part of the menu item, since, believe it or not, I don't go to Mcdonald's.

I'm not arguing that she didn't get the order right, I'm arguing that why is it socially acceptable to get somebody fired for 1 mistake. Since you guys think it is, it must be in your part of the world. Thats how you choose to live your life.

Lets just accept the fact that Vegetto wants to get somebody fired because he didn't get his order right. Somebody made a mistake, and to him, thats ground for termination. We get it.

Please don't make this into another "Bash Korpg" thread.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9