So I Got The Lady At McDonalds In Trouble

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 15:10:34  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:

I totally agree.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:10:51  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Seriously you think that's bad go to some place like southern california. Doesn't matter if they repeated everything back right or you even ordered what they suggested chances are you got some mexican who will *** it up so randomly you'll just sit in amazement... that's after repeating yourself 20 times till they pretend to understand it. Though tbh when I was last down there it only happened like with maybe 3/4 mexicans I encountered in a food establishment.

LOL i just came from Jack in the Box in Hemet, CA. and its full of white trash (im white too so dont start calling me racist because you have nothing else to do) and i had to pull forward and wait on my order to be completed. I dont even *** bother to check the bags anymore, i worked fast food for my first year of working (16 at the time) and i know what a pain it is, i just give them money and they give me food that they had about 5 mins max to prepare. If its wrong, oh well, i dont call up getting people fired because that makes me happy or something. Your 1. pathetic for making a forum to brag about it, let alone the fact this is a forum for a game you play. No one wants to hear how much of an *** you are in real life, I'm sure everyone on your server already knows this. 2. You probably lost a lady her job, what if she had a child at home to feed. 3. You lost someone a job in an unstable economy over your *** burger. So yea, keep defending yoursef to all our posts and very valid points of where you dicked up real bad here. Whatever to help yourself feel better. Your order may have been *** up, but your the *** up.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-11-07 15:13:31  
(edit: bah I was trying to quote this post, but it didn't work)
"1: look at your food before you eat it. as someone who used to work in fast food, i do this religiously.

2: dont *** with ppl who handle your food to any extent. they are minimum wage pay, working stupid shifts, and deal with people who are the dregs of society 90% of their workday(co-workers and customers alike)

3: with that being said, do you really think this person gives a flying *** if they get fired from their job bc you couldnt look at your burger before viciously chowing down? really, slow down a bit. might save your life

4: if you have never worked fast food. you just dont understand craptastic it can be. and how "i think i got the lady at X burger joint fired" really means nothing. What usually happens is nothing. im surprised you didnt get offered a free meal or something. Do you know how many ppl call in with stuff saying they are allergic to onions, or pickles or mayo etc etc etc, just gunning for free food? unless you die or sue, they really dont care.

also ordering "Light mayo" gets you light mayo, not less of it. for future reference."

Yes, very well said! I work at Mcdonalds, and have for a very long time. Really don't know how I ended up working there so long, but for a while, I was a manager.

If the lady really came off like she really didn't give a ***, then I think you should've told the manager that, instead of lying. But if someone made a mistake and they apologize, then please have patience. The job can really, really suck at times. From customers who *** no matter what you do for them to people taking shits in the urinals, the job can really, really, REALLY suck at time, and most of the people working there are just trying to make a living and don't get paid nearly enough for what they do.

Here's my story: A customer wanted extra hot fudge on her sundae's so I put it on the top and bottom, like we're supposed to. When I gave it to her, she gave me massive attitude, asking me if I was going to give her extra hot fudge like she wanted or not. Now, if she wasn't a *** about it, I would've happily just added more and said "oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you wanted more" or whatever. But since she was being a ***, I told her I'd have to charge her, since she wasn't charged for extra in the first place. More ranting and raving, so I started giving her attitude back. She then said something about shoving the sundaes up my *** so I went around the counter, in her face and said "Go for it" or something like that. She asked if I wanted to step outside, I said "Let's go" but then my manager realized what was going on, got my attention, and I went back to work. Well, unfortunately for me, someone who knew the owner was in the store that night, told him about it, and I ended up getting demoted. That's why I'm not a manager anymore, but they only thing that didn't make it worth it was that I didn't go outside and pound that *** to the ground. Seriously, don't mess with fast food workers...they could snap at anytime. lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-11-07 15:16:13  
Oh, one more thing, what I don't understand is if you want a plain burger, why would you bother going to Mcdonalds for it? Just buy some burgers and rolls at the grocery store. It's probably cheaper.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:21:39  
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:
Oh, one more thing, what I don't understand is if you want a plain burger, why would you bother going to Mcdonalds for it? Just buy some burgers and rolls at the grocery store. It's probably cheaper.

Oh no its much more satisfying for our OP to just go somewhere, be difficult, and then try to get people fired and THEN brag about it on an MMORPG forum! TOTAL WIN! I honestly don't know if he knows how to cook, if he can't communicate with the rest of society correctly and behave like an adult, I doubt he can correctly make his own plain burger. Oh wait! I wonder if he'll try to get his own self fired when he *** up his own burger!? XD LOL
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-11-07 15:21:53  
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:

He gets his kicks from being a know it all busybody and being a general *** towards people.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-07 15:22:27  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:

I totally agree.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:23:14  
Oh also, OP, if you want a plain burger next time and you insist on going to McDonalds then order the kids meal hamburger. Suits your maturity and it will come plain!
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:23:45  
lol so you got in the customer's face and got a demotion >.> How'd that work out for you?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:25:22  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:

Oh no its much more satisfying for our OP to just go somewhere, be difficult, and then try to get people fired and THEN brag about it on an MMORPG forum! TOTAL WIN! I honestly don't know if he knows how to cook, if he can't communicate with the rest of society correctly and behave like an adult, I doubt he can correctly make his own plain burger. Oh wait! I wonder if he'll try to get his own self fired when he *** up his own burger!? XD LOL

And you're here on the same mmo forum in the mcdonalds thread. Funny, lol.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:26:03  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
lol so you got in the customer's face and got a demotion >.> How'd that work out for you?

Wtf is it that you do, you know, to pay bills and ***, or do you even have that type of responsibility?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:26:05  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Oh also, OP, if you want a plain burger next time and you insist on going to McDonalds then order the kids meal hamburger. Suits your maturity and it will come plain!

Have you ever even been to McDonalds? Kids meals don't come plain either.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-07 15:26:45  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
1. pathetic for making a forum to brag about it, let alone the fact this is a forum for a game you play. No one wants to hear how much of an *** you are in real life, I'm sure everyone on your server already knows this.

Obviously, that wouldn't be true since this thread is on page 7.

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
2. You probably lost a lady her job, what if she had a child at home to feed.

Then maybe she should actually give a ***about her job? If you'r actually talking to customers/clients on a daily basis, part of your job description is "customer service." If she has a child to feed, maybe she should focus more on that and doing her job well instead of "I get paid minimum wage and my job sucks, so I'm going to be extra stupid and *** up intentionally to make myself feel better!"

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
3. She lost her job in an unstable economy over your *** burger.

Fixed that for you. And we don't even know she got fired, so save your "McDonald's Employee Rights Movement" speech for someone who actually gets fired.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:26:54  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

Wtf is it that you do, you know, to pay bills and ***, or do you even have that type of responsibility?

I let you pay for it.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:27:22  
Lol I always have this forum up for lulz while i have windower up so I can swap between the game and checking the AH for the damn martial gun that is like a ghost on my server. Is there a problem with that? Sounded like a comeback.. but um.. failed...
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:28:26  
It was no comeback of any sort, just funny that you talk about one person doing one thing on an MMO forum and you're right there all up in the discussion.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:28:47  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I let you pay for it.

Oh okay makes sense, you have people paying your bills. Got'cha.
[+]
 Fairy.Buttermilk
user: mozart
By Fairy.Buttermilk 2009-11-07 15:30:44  
Leave Vegetto alone! right now!
Leave Vegetto alone!…I MEAN IT!

Anyone that has a problem with him wanting a plain burger at Mc Donalds you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:31:15  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I let you pay for it.

Yes, you pay for my bills. I get govt money, directly from the tax payers. You also pay my FFXI bill
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 15:31:34  
I love this ***. Keep it coming.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:32:24  
Every time I wipe my ***, I'm doing it with your money.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-11-07 15:34:16  
Well, honestly, not very good...at first anyway. I joke and everything now, but the past couple of months have been really hard for me. The economy out there (especially here in Maine) really sucks. I had been working 2 jobs (full time at a payroll company, part time at Mcds). The payroll company ended up closing, so I lost my job there. If you've never lost a job before, let me tell you it has got to be one of the most depressing, stressful things I've ever gone through, especially considering I live alone and I am my own second income.

So, not to make excuses, but that would be one of the reasons why I lost it on the customer. I absolutely regret it, it was a big mistake and it was horrible timing because I ended up with a $1.45/hr paycut (besides losing my income from my other job). I should've just told her to leave.

The job hunt hasn't been easy. I have a degree and massive amounts of customer service experience (1 incident in 16 years isn't bad IMO), and I still couldn't find anything. If it wasn't for my extremely caring parents and friends, I really don't know where I'd be right now because I didn't have money for groceries. But recently, I just started a new job, in which there are possibilities of advancement, so I'm hoping that in the very near future I can answer your question of "how's that working out for you" by saying "It was the best thing that ever happened to me." The new job is a grocery store and the customers are SOOOO MUCH NICER. It's like people think it's ok to treat people in fast food like ***or something.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:35:00  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I let you pay for it.
Yes, you pay for my bills. I get govt money, directly from the tax payers. You also pay my FFXI bill

Ah welfare... such a beautiful thing.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:35:40  
Nope, nice try. Not welfare.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2009-11-07 15:37:35  
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:

i was the one going to mcdonalds, he was in my car at the time as we were going to drop my little bro off at work. he simply wanted to get a burger since we were already there. it took us 10x longer to order because the lady just SAT THERE, didnt greet us, didnt do anything, i tried to say something...and just nothing. so i waited 1-2mins and then she finally comes on the speaker and says hello, you going to order? i was like wtf lol. so we put in our order, and as i try to tell her to make sure one of the hamburgers are plain, she cuts me off and tells me to go to the next window. i then ask if she got the plain hamburger down, she states "i cannot change it from here, please pull around to the next window" now i know i dont know everything, but srsly? so i decide not to argue and pull to the next window. now before i even hand her my debit card i ask her if she changed one of the hamburgers to plain, and i even describe what plain is -- no mustard, ketchup,onions,pickles and she cuts me off again and says, "i know what plain is" and proceeds to mean mug me lol. now the only reason we didnt stay or go back to fix the sandwhich is simply because my little bro was running late for work. otherwise i woulda waited after the window and checked thru everybodys order to make sure it was correct.

this is when veg decided to take it into his own hands. afterall, some dumb *** cost him his lunch. and imo being allergic to onions and not being able to eat them because you get sick; ie, puking etc -- same ***.

and to all the people who say this lady as kids qq etc, i feel sorry for them kidz >o
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-07 15:44:46  
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:
i was the one going to mcdonalds, he was in my car at the time as we were going to drop my little bro off at work. he simply wanted to get a burger since we were already there. it took us 10x longer to order because the lady just SAT THERE, didnt greet us, didnt do anything, i tried to say something...and just nothing. so i waited 1-2mins and then she finally comes on the speaker and says hello, you going to order? i was like wtf lol. so we put in our order, and as i try to tell her to make sure one of the hamburgers are plain, she cuts me off and tells me to go to the next window. i then ask if she got the plain hamburger down, she states "i cannot change it from here, please pull around to the next window" now i know i dont know everything, but srsly? so i decide not to argue and pull to the next window. now before i even hand her my debit card i ask her if she changed one of the hamburgers to plain, and i even describe what plain is -- no mustard, ketchup,onions,pickles and she cuts me off again and says, "i know what plain is" and proceeds to mean mug me lol. now the only reason we didnt stay or go back to fix the sandwhich is simply because my little bro was running late for work. otherwise i woulda waited after the window and checked thru everybodys order to make sure it was correct. this is when veg decided to take it into his own hands. afterall, some dumb *** cost him his lunch. and imo being allergic to onions and not being able to eat them because you get sick; ie, puking etc -- same ***. and to all the people who say this lady as kids qq etc, i feel sorry for them kidz >o

AH so OP is on government aid and also gets driven around because he does not have a car of his own?
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-11-07 15:47:01  
My post btw, was in answer to Vegetto's question. I didn't realize there would be so many other posts while I was typing so I didn't quote it. lol
 Gilgamesh.Aaralynn
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Aaralyn
By Gilgamesh.Aaralynn 2009-11-07 15:47:25  
People seem to be over looking that he stated he corrected her on the order, yet she was rushing him and still didn't get it right. To me that shows she doesn't give a care. Like someone else said, maybe he doesn't actually have allergies, but her attitude towards him makes me worry about anyone who actually would, who gets her.

However, I do think it was over the top to lie about it. And probably didn't get you what you wanted, if you were after her being fired. Mistakes happen like that all the time and since they're mistakes, they're over looked. If you had told the manager that you had corrected her and yet she still gave you the wrong order and rushed you, that would hurt her more, I think. Plus giving her a bad reputation if that were to go on her record.

It is pretty frustrating, but it is just a burger and some change. I think the major issue here is that she just didn't care. Not that he couldn't have his plain burger and eat it too.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 15:48:47  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Ghaleon said:
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:
i was the one going to mcdonalds, he was in my car at the time as we were going to drop my little bro off at work. he simply wanted to get a burger since we were already there. it took us 10x longer to order because the lady just SAT THERE, didnt greet us, didnt do anything, i tried to say something...and just nothing. so i waited 1-2mins and then she finally comes on the speaker and says hello, you going to order? i was like wtf lol. so we put in our order, and as i try to tell her to make sure one of the hamburgers are plain, she cuts me off and tells me to go to the next window. i then ask if she got the plain hamburger down, she states "i cannot change it from here, please pull around to the next window" now i know i dont know everything, but srsly? so i decide not to argue and pull to the next window. now before i even hand her my debit card i ask her if she changed one of the hamburgers to plain, and i even describe what plain is -- no mustard, ketchup,onions,pickles and she cuts me off again and says, "i know what plain is" and proceeds to mean mug me lol. now the only reason we didnt stay or go back to fix the sandwhich is simply because my little bro was running late for work. otherwise i woulda waited after the window and checked thru everybodys order to make sure it was correct. this is when veg decided to take it into his own hands. afterall, some dumb *** cost him his lunch. and imo being allergic to onions and not being able to eat them because you get sick; ie, puking etc -- same ***. and to all the people who say this lady as kids qq etc, i feel sorry for them kidz >o

AH so OP is on government aid and also gets driven around because he does not have a car of his own?

A) We were dropping his brother off at work, why would we take separate cars, logic much?
B) Nope, no car. I get around just fine, tyvm

You think not having a car is gonna hurt my feelings? Think again.
[+]
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-11-07 15:49:07  
Yeah I actually think there would have been a better chance at her getting in trouble for the crappy customer service.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9