Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Lowman/static recruiting on Asura
Lowman/static recruiting on Asura
By Kaffy 2024-07-22 11:12:27  
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to find 2-5 people interested in running a variety of content during EST evenings 3-5 days a week on Asura. There are no strict requirements for experience or gear level, I am willing and want people who are willing to help each other improve their character. If you haven't done much Odyssey or Sortie, and still need things from Omen, Dynamis, etc. then this may be of interest to you. I personally would like to progress through Odyssey from V0 and beyond, but the primary goal is finding a few people who enjoy playing together in a casual/midcore environment.

If any of this sounds interesting, leave a message here or in game. Thanks for reading!
[+]
By Kaffy 2024-07-23 14:52:34  
Just wanted to clarify that I've not done any Odyssey and minimal Sortie mostly solo. Have had a few responses so far but I don't want anyone to be bored or uninterested because we won't be jumping right into V20+ or 8 boss runs right away. Definitely would like to get there, but am not there yet!

Update: Currently 6/6. Recruiting closed at this time.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-07-23 14:55:18  
God bless you for jumping into these events at the bottom and not trying to jump straight to the end. I really admire that and I'm glad to see it. Good luck and have fun!
[+]
 Asura.Zihi
サーバ: Asura
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Zihi 2024-07-23 18:30:47  
Recruiting closed!? ***too late for me </3 well GL!
By K123 2024-07-24 03:08:38  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
God bless you for jumping into these events at the bottom and not trying to jump straight to the end. I really admire that and I'm glad to see it. Good luck and have fun!
As if they wouldn't take access to do them from v20 if offered it. Come on.
By Seun 2024-07-24 08:32:06  
K123 said: »
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
As if they wouldn't take access to do them from v20 if offered it. Come on.

They seem genuinely interested in finding a group of players who just want to learn content and have fun together. No performance metrics to meet, no deadlines and no drama. If more people played like this, retail might actually become a community that attracts players instead of driving them away.

Good luck Kaffy! I hope your group can be a healthy oasis in the cesspool that is Asura.
By Pantafernando 2024-07-24 09:39:58  
[+]
 Asura.Raycian
user: raycian
By Asura.Raycian 2024-07-24 19:38:01  
If you ever need a slot filled or stand in I'm interested.
By Kaffy 2024-07-29 19:27:56  
Unfortunately there was a time conflict for one member so we are looking to recruit again. We are running at ~6:00-6:30pm EST every other night at the moment doing 2 segment runs and will be jumping into v0 gaol asap. Leave a message here or in game, thank you.

Filled thank you.
 Asura.Zihi
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Zihi 2024-07-29 21:39:11  
Hello, hello!!!