Trial 1355

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Trial 1355
Trial 1355
By Ahbon 2024-07-23 09:04:45  
Hi guys my wife trade 50 Glavoid shells to the Delivery Crate before she get trial 1355 and now she get the Trial from Magian Moogle but can't complete it i told her it is gone she keep trying and trying ... am i right guys ? she lost it just like Donation to SE ... she don't believe me as she need to take the trial first and trade together with the Shell am i right .
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-23 09:06:18  
The crate shouldn't even take the shells unless you trade them alongside a weapon with the trial active. So, I think a mistake was made somewhere.
[+]
By Seun 2024-07-23 09:08:39  
It should also ask you to confirm which trial you are depositing the materials for. I don't think it will accept them unless she had the same materials needed for a different weapon.
[+]
By Ahbon 2024-07-23 09:37:16  
It accept all 50 Glavoid shell
By Ahbon 2024-07-23 09:37:54  
Can she call GM help for this case
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-23 09:55:47  
Can she yes, will they do a god damn thing, no, they're useless.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-07-23 10:03:27  
The box will not accept trade of any items unless you already have the matching trial started *and* you trade the weapon alongside the items. If the box took the shells, she had the trial active.

If she cancelled the trial afterwards instead of upgrading the weapon, they are lost. Otherwise, one or both of you are not fully understanding what happened.

A GM is very unlikely to refund any items or do anything like that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2024-07-23 17:56:25  
Ahbon said: »
It accept all 50 Glavoid shell

It will specifically say in the chat log "You deposit 50 Glavoid Shells for Trial 1355" or something like that. She can also trade the Bonesplitter to the Moogle to see the trial progress (if it's done, that will cause it to upgrade to Ukonvasara).
 Phoenix.Gavroches
サーバ: Phoenix
user: gavroches
By Phoenix.Gavroches 2024-07-23 18:39:05  
Worst case, get them again, you said it’s your wife, 2 player can bang this ***in no time. Helped my friend couple months back, took us 3 nights. Frustrating yes, but not the end of the world.
By Seun 2024-07-23 20:42:41  
Ahbon said: »
Can she call GM help for this case

I'm not sure if it's still a thing since they added the recycle bin, but I know they used to restore items you dropped mistakenly. Have your wife ask the GM if it's possible to use this one time restoration on the shells.

I know they won't do anything that alters quest or mission progress. If they investigate this as 'dropped items', at least maybe they can tell you exactly what happened that removed them from her inventory.

Worth a shot, good luck to your wife!
VIP
By Lili 2024-07-24 03:26:36  
Seun said: »
they used to restore items you dropped mistakenly

Kinda sorta: each character has an one time chance at an item rollback. ONE. If you use it on an Adventurer Coupon, you're sol for the entire rest of the life of that character.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Creaucent
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Creaucent
By Ragnarok.Creaucent 2024-07-24 06:12:25  
If she already had one of the other trials for the shells they are now gone and SE won't be able to do anything about it because there was a warning pop up when you deposit them. If she didn't have a trial for the 50 shells the chest won't have been used them and are back in her invent.