Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Omen - Harder then usual
Omen - Harder then usual
By kpcloud 2024-07-25 14:42:07  
Hey guys,

I was farming Omen solo for the cards for the past month but for some reason today, I was having a lot harder time killing the normal mobs in Omen. They were hitting harder and was taking a lot more damage then normal. Do you know what can cause the mobs in Omen to be a lot stronger then before?
By Pantafernando 2024-07-25 15:11:53  
I think all mobs lv fluctuates between average, 1+ or 1- lvls.

Maybe you had a bad day and RNG said every single mob in zone was +1 lvl over average.

Other than that, maybe your sets werent correctly applied. If you use something like gearswap, maybe some unexpected bug resulted in you fighting with your idle gear.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-07-25 15:20:41  
I would lean towards gear being wrong. Or just bad memory.

Those god damn mobs have literally 10k attack, sometimes they just whoop dat ***.
[+]
By kpcloud 2024-07-25 15:23:36  
Thanks for everyone input! I went back in and they were easy again. I swear that one run I did like 2 hours ago, they were hitting hard and wont die and I had to warp out on the second level lol. I guess my gear might have been screwed up or something but not sure lol
[+]
By Nariont 2024-07-25 15:43:08  
Probably got stuck in a casting or ws set, alternatively didnt notice you werent getting buffs/the correct ones
[+]