I Beat Cancer

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
6497 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » I Beat Cancer
I Beat Cancer
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-10-03 08:33:15  

No drop tho. How many times do I have to kill this ***? I don't even need the sword, it's just blue so I want it.
[+]
Online
By Dodik 2026-10-03 12:17:10  
Sword is ~8% drop according to xiclopedia.

Grab your thief with th, will make it >30%.
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-10-03 12:20:25  
Dodik said: »
Sword is ~8% drop according to xiclopedia.

Grab your thief with th, will make it >30%.
If I did that, I would 1. Have to find something else to *** about and 2. Not have club WSs for the unity daily.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Offline
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
User: Kylos
Posts: 4871
By Cerberus.Kylos 2026-10-03 14:02:04  
Holy clickbait Batman. Well done on the drop and the title.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 114
By warmech 2026-10-03 18:50:58  
hopefully karma doesn't read this thread
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2026-10-03 19:05:49  
[+]
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-10-04 07:39:28  
Update: I beat Cancer again as well as Cargo Crab Colin and neither dropped their swords. I could have sworn I had Nadrs (apparently pronounced "nahz") but I could have sworn I had a lot of ***still. Either way, it'll look nice over Naegling if I ever properly gear COR.

I did get the kunai from Ankabut on kill 3 of 4 for Caladbolg, now I'm on Okyupete/Big Bird/whatever and am 1/4 kills and I see ***like "sometimes takes up to 6 hours to spawn" on the wiki. Like, *** me, I have like 3 hours after work to do ambu, DI, eat food, then cry myself to sleep because I ate a cup of store brand soup for dinner for like the eighth night in a row.
Offline
By kaffy 2026-10-04 09:32:58  
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Bugbear_Strongman



This jerk always gave me the most trouble. Did see him pop 3x back to back once, though.
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
User: AnnaMolly
Posts: 26068
By Anna Ruthven 2026-10-04 10:02:52  
kaffy said: »
https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Bugbear_Strongman



This jerk always gave me the most trouble. Did see him pop 3x back to back once, though.


See the badly drawn arrow? It points at a *** lie. I was like 0/200 back in the day. Came back and killed the Ancient Goobbue in the tree and 1/1. Saving for when I level SAM, in case I take it past 59.