Magic Accuracy Or Enfeebling Skill?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Magic accuracy or enfeebling skill?
Magic accuracy or enfeebling skill?
 Hades.Agilo
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2009-11-25 12:22:52  
which is better for enfeebles? for instance, if i were to get a shadow coat, would that be better to macro in for enfeebles than my wizard's coat? shadow coat is +10 Macc, wizard's is +10 enf skill. thanks for your input
 Hades.Triet
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-11-25 12:26:14  
enfeebling skill :x
 Hades.Agilo
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2009-11-25 12:27:44  
thats what i thought, but wasn't sure. thx
 Leviathan.Webjester
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Webjester
By Leviathan.Webjester 2009-11-25 12:28:32  
From the reading and research that I've seen MACC ≈ Skill for purposes of resist rates. That being said, stay with your wizards coat, or if you have Limbus access, put wizards coat on your +1 list (After Hands).
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-25 12:29:03  
Hades.Agilo said:
which is better for enfeebles? for instance, if i were to get a shadow coat, would that be better to macro in for enfeebles than my wizard's coat? shadow coat is 10 Macc, wizard's is 10 enf skill. thanks for your input

1 skill = 1 m.acc

In the example give, I would take AF, as it is easier to get and can be upgraded to 12 skill in the future.

Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-25 12:29:12  
About the same. If it works like melee skill then 1skill=.9macc. Making macc slightly better. But that's really hard to test for and all the testing I've seen is "inconclusive". So I just count them 1 for 1. Either way still pretty close
 Hades.Triet
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-11-25 12:29:26  
npnp. I am pretty sure enfeebling skill takes priority unless there is a slot where you cannot get enfeebling skill +, otherwise it is macc/int. Not sure if INT or macc is better as a 2nd choice though.

*EDIT: and there you have it :D
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-25 12:32:23  
Hades.Triet said:
npnp. I am pretty sure enfeebling skill takes priority unless there is a slot where you cannot get enfeebling skill , otherwise it is macc/int. Not sure if INT or macc is better as a 2nd choice though. *EDIT: and there you have it :D
1macc should be 1-2int depending on dint. Assuming it works like nukes at least on the int modified enfeebles.
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-11-25 12:32:37  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
About the same. If it works like melee skill then 1skill=.9macc. Making macc slightly better. But that's really hard to test for and all the testing I've seen is "inconclusive". So I just count them 1 for 1. Either way still pretty close

The best testing shows 1 m.acc to be equalavant to 0.95-1.05 skill (with a 95% confidence interval), you could call that inconclusive, but I think its enough to suggest that it is 1=1.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-25 12:38:51  
Kujata.Argettio said:
The best testing shows 1 m.acc to be equalavant to 0.95-1.05 skill (with a 95% confidence interval), you could call that inconclusive, but I think its enough to suggest that it is 1=1.
Well by inconclusive I mean I've seen both and small ranges... for all intents and purposes though its 1 to 1. And frankly even .9 to 1 wouldn't really make that big a difference in gear choice given how little macc there is out there to get. I mean you'd have to have a full 10macc/skill just to make a full 1 macc difference between the two lol. So really the only change you'd make is chosing say like 10macc over 10skill. Which really isn't the wrong choice either way