CA + BA Macro?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » CA + BA Macro?
CA + BA Macro?
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 16:42:21  
Valefor.Mattyc said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Don't do exactly what Rangappa said unless you've some kind of script automatically changing your gear for you. Have macros for CA and BA, then other macros for your spells and gear. So what they said, just not all together in 1 or 2 macros. I didn't MB my skillchains much until 48 when I could MB MP Drainkiss, Bomb Toss didn't seem worth it and most of the time there were issues with AoE. Expect your skillchains to be interrupted a lot unless you can anticipate other's WSs with Windower =\
i love that chain affinity darkness inc. macroed for party to see after u use expacion u see like 6 tachi gekko's wtf r u doin!!! i hate people like that also those who see sekkanoki and close your darkess wth people doin on this game lol >.>
Valefor.Mattyc said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Bahamut.Ukiyasan said:
Wow, I feel sorry for the OP... this thread has the answer in it thanks to a few people and the rest are bashing each other. OP, may I make the suggestion that even if you are posting in a specific forum, try to give as much detail to the question because it does show on the recently commented list. I only suggest this because it makes it easier for everyone to answer that has any general knowledge. Its seems as if Rangappa has answered your question though. So I will leave it at that.
Shouldn't be necessary given that it clearly states we're in the Blue Mage forum =\ Reading comprehension {Can I have it?}
Valefor.Mattyc said:
i love that chain affinity darkness inc. macroed for party to see after u use expacion u see like 6 tachi gekko's wtf r u doin!!! i hate people like that also those who see sekkanoki and close your darkess wth people doin on this game lol >.>
Ugh, this -.- I don't mind Gekko too much as I can still close Darkness with Vertical Cleave, but I could have just used Vorpal Blade or even saved the TP for VCleave =\ Yay TParty, at least I can anticipate interruptions most of the time. EDIT: Or lolSavage Blade for 3-step SC!
true true but still i think they do on purpose to piss on "your" skillchain....

yeah they do but its if your fast enough
it won't matter. If its laggy don't use your macro's
they will slow u down (if its laggy). I can usually
get my self SC off with no problem though it all about timing lol