Calling Npc In Promyvion Zones?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » calling npc in promyvion zones?
calling npc in promyvion zones?
 Valefor.Integral
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-12-01 16:06:07  
just went to duo satiator with a friend in promy-dem, by reading the wiki it sounded like it'd be easy with npcs

got up to it and neither of us could call then npcs with signal pearl, how do you do it? I've never done the tactics pearl quest or anything

we pulled the npc-less win out of our *** and got satiator remnant drop but trying to get a couple more for stoneskin gorgets so any info on these NPCs would help
 Odin.Dryzt
サーバ: Odin
user: Dryzt
By Odin.Dryzt 2009-12-01 16:15:27  
it's been a while since I've done anything with my npc but if I remember correctly, the quest to obtain tactics pearl requires you to call your npc in Promy areas. so you may need to at least have this quest flagged.
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-12-01 16:16:40  
Dryzt is sort of right, when you start the quest in the prommy, it summons your npc for a certain time limit to do the quest.

~edit to elaborate, basically you get the quest, go to a prommy, touch the ??? at the start. Your npc then spawns, allowing you to use it for whatever.
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-01 16:16:54  
You can't call your NPC in promy. You get your NPC during tactics pearl quest by talking to the rendezvous point and they'll join you from there, but signal pearl directly won't work.
 Valefor.Integral
By Valefor.Integral 2009-12-01 16:27:20  
ahh I see what you mean, thank you for the replies everyone!

anyone know repop on satiator btw? :x wiki says 60-90 but its wiki and its on the talk page
 Ramuh.Sagittario
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-12-01 16:27:48  
Just to make things a little clearer for you, you can only call your NPC in promyvion so long as you have the tactics pearl quest flagged. You must go to your NPC rendevous point in Ru'Lude gardens and talk about quests, he will mention carrying out an investigation into the emptiness. Accept the quest then go to any of the 3 promyvions and call your NPC at the rendevous point by the portal you entered next to. You are only allowed 45 minutes with your NPC, in which you need to complete the quest if your going for the tactics pearl, but that doesn't mean you can't go and do something else with your NPC, only once the 45mins has elapsed if you havn't completed the quest you need to wait 24hours before you can activate the quest again by talking to your NPC in Ru'Lude gardens.

=)
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Equivocator 2009-12-01 16:33:45  
Talk to a rendezvous point in town and "Let's talk about Quests" until the NPC says something about the emptyness.

After a few gos (5 to be safe) if they havent said it, chances are you already flagged it.

Head to your Promy of choice. Right at the entrance where you spawn, there is a rendezvous point. Talking to this will pop your NPC.

You now have 45min to do your thang, before your NPC leaves.

There is a ??? on every floor that you have to find. Which will end your quest with the NPC and give your Fellow XP. The higher the floor the higher the XP. Killing (up to 30) monsters also gives aditional XP when ending the quest.

Read through http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Fellow under Obtaining the Tactics Pearl
[+]
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-01 16:34:49  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Just to make things a little clearer for you, you can only call your NPC in promyvion so long as you have the tactics pearl quest flagged. You must go to your NPC rendevous point in Ru'Lude gardens and talk about quests, he will mention carrying out an investigation into the emptiness. Accept the quest then go to any of the 3 promyvions and call your NPC at the rendevous point by the portal you entered next to. You are only allowed 45 minutes with your NPC, in which you need to complete the quest if your going for the tactics pearl, but that doesn't mean you can't go and do something else with your NPC, only once the 45mins has elapsed if you havn't completed the quest you need to wait 24hours before you can activate the quest again by talking to your NPC in Ru'Lude gardens. =)

There's RP's in the 3 cities also to start pearl quest.

I suggest that you quickly do the quest and then take your npc to the NM. Once the 45 min is up you still get your pearl in the end. Should have plenty of time if you catch the pop.
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-12-01 16:39:36  
lol we need another 5 post all saying the same thing on how to do this quest. who's up next?
 Valefor.Integral
By Valefor.Integral 2009-12-01 16:43:43  
I had just assumed by reading the wiki post that you could call them whenever you wanted in there lol

repop on satiator? anyone?