It May Sound Harsh, But The Only Way To Help Africa Is To Stop All Humanitarian Aid..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » It may sound harsh, but the only way to help Africa is to stop all humanitarian aid..
It may sound harsh, but the only way to help Africa is to stop all humanitarian aid..
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-01 22:59:03  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Yeah, nuking an entire continent would require so much of the USA's precious manpower. We should let them live after all. God bless America for its unending kindness and generosity.

Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-01 23:00:08  
As a wise man once said "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life."
Odin.Kalico said:
What a bunch of blind
mother *** :0
Please enlighten us. For we lowly humans are blind and ignorant.
[+]
By semimmortal 2009-12-01 23:23:32  
Odin.Kalico said:
The amount of stupidity and ignorance
posted here is way too much to even begin to pick
apart.

on another note i'm watching the news atm
lmao at these people believing the reasons
our government it giving for going to war in
Afghanistan now. lol What a bunch of blind
Same can go to the "Funding" that we are told are supporting the poorer nations.
Sure, bring a video cam and shoot only one camp over and over again.
Many people will fall for that, no doubt about it.

And I agree, funding will not help them. Especially in a country/continent labeled as a war-zone. The best they can make of the money is health-care and increasing their military powers (not like it would help).
If we really want to help and "aid" other countries, why not do what they did to Iraq?
Suuuuure, they "liberated" it right? Bet those WMDs were good as gone >.>

But let's not jump into that matter, it has been discussed multiple times before (and ended up with a Lulz conclusion), the matter is, money is not going to be the solution. If you want to support, you've got to deal with the source of the problem. Ending the war.
But we know that won't happen.

---
tl;dr

Just nuke them, end their misery for the sake of humanity! (and our overflowing pockets :D)
By semimmortal 2009-12-01 23:38:23  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Odin.Kalico said:
What a bunch of blind
Please enlighten us. For we lowly humans are blind and ignorant.
It's very obvious. Is it really true that they're fighting out there to "protect" their country, trying to find Osama (who's been dead for God know how long), and to keep the peace in America or whatever countries are involved?
It's utter BS.
Spending it on supporting the war when there is already enough problem within their own countries. Is it really hard to notice that?
It's sickening already reading the presses about our troops dying out there, or ending up permanently disfigured for life.
Oh wait, Iran's has plan for nuclear development? And yet, America has one of the most amount of nuclear research and development (not counting the missiles also created as a "biproduct"). Don't need to think about that matter, they're next in our hit-list.
Believing at what the media tells you is no better than what *** is:
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-12-02 00:11:08  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Yeah, nuking an entire continent would require so much of the USA's precious manpower. We should let them live after all. God bless America for its unending kindness and generosity.

I don't mean to be an ***, but do they not have sarcasm in Canada?
Don't take what these people say seriously. Especially about serious issues. This is the internet. Damn near everything is false.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-02 00:18:57  
semimmortal said:
It's very obvious. Is it really true that they're fighting out there to "protect" their country, trying to find Osama (who's been dead for God know how long)
There is no proof that he is dead.
semimmortal said:
and to keep the peace in America or whatever countries are involved?
It's utter BS.
I guess 9/11, mumbai, london etc. are all bs reasons.
semimmortal said:
Believing at what the media tells you is no better than what *** is:
someunknownwiseman said:
If you dont read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you read the news paper you are misinformed.
But yeah I didnt see any answer at all.
Just
loneyguy said:
OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
with no help showing what the truth is.
 Phoenix.Sector
サーバ: Phoenix
user: futchy
By Phoenix.Sector 2009-12-02 00:40:47  
Give a bum a dollar, he'll beg for more.

Show/Help a bum how to make a dollar, he will make his own dollars.
 Bahamut.Oblivion
サーバ: Bahamut
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-12-02 02:36:25  
Just educate people properly (see: EDUCATE, NOT INDOCTRINATE) and you'd solve a lot of problems in the world if they were capable of thinking "objectively", but that isn't possible.

The human "world" needs stupid people just as much as it needs people who think they're smart. Just imagine if all the world's downtrodden were educated? Who the hell would we have to walk over and feel superior to, then?

Who would we exploit? Someone always has to be part of the class that's exploited, that's siphoned for resources and labor.

You need this just as much as I do, get that halo off from over your skull, it looks bad on you. You can't preach one thing and live a contradictory life.

Well.. you can... and most of us do, but whatever. I'm being idealistic again myself, oh dear...
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2009-12-02 16:48:35  
Asura.Korpg said:
Teach them what causes AIDS. That, and teach the world not to have sex with anyone from Africa.
idk if this was stated or not tl;dr but people are raped by people with aids so its really not their choice if they get it
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2009-12-02 17:13:58  
Asura.Korpg said:
Teach them what causes AIDS.

That, and teach the world not to have sex with anyone from Africa.

excuse me but did you realize what you just said? Really, think about it. Just telling people not to have sex is not going to strengthen Africa alone, takes more than that.

you sound like you're making it that africa was the start of AIDS and malicious and deadly diseases.

this goes to show how really narrow-minded you are. People on ALL CONTINENTS, OF ALL RACES AND BACKGROUNDS can get AIDS. Your superficial and judgmental "opinion" is just fueling a stigma that is also hindering funding and assistance as it is.

Please think twice before you spout off with some random useless jargon so you can make your "post quota". Either say something meaniful and that has merit.

btw i just read the first page, did not read all of this thread, just giving my two cents. Nothing personal, just questioning your thinking.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2009-12-02 17:16:56  
And also instead of charities founding "awareness" in Africa, we need legitimate and real organizations that will put forth the time and effort to teach and educate and show these deeply poverty-struck African citizens how to further themselves and become more profitable. You cant always rule with the Iron Fist.

They need full support.. not a company or foundation that's going to run in and run out. They need to be able to stick it in the long haul and evaluate the progress, not just tell them what to do.
[+]
 Caitsith.Lerond
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Lerond
By Caitsith.Lerond 2009-12-02 17:22:09  
Aids spread so badly there because if its so hard to get food and water then condoms are going to be non existant, even if they are told about safe sex who is gonna supply all the condoms?
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-02 17:22:32  
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Teach them what causes AIDS. That, and teach the world not to have sex with anyone from Africa.
excuse me but did you realize what you just said? Really, think about it. Just telling people not to have sex is not going to strengthen Africa alone, takes more than that.

you sound like you're making it that africa was the start of AIDS and malicious and deadly diseases.

this goes to show how really narrow-minded you are. People on ALL CONTINENTS, OF ALL RACES AND BACKGROUNDS can get AIDS. Your superficial and judgmental "opinion" is just fueling a stigma that is also hindering funding and assistance as it is.

Please think twice before you spout off with some random useless jargon so you can make your "post quota". Either say something meaniful and that has merit.

btw i just read the first page, did not read all of this thread, just giving my two cents. Nothing personal, just questioning your thinking.
It has been established that Africa has the highest population of AIDS infected people in the world.

So, going by the odds, you stand to have a higher risk of having AIDS by having sex with an African (notice I didn't say White Africans/Black Africans/Tribal Africans, just Africans in general, don't give me that "all races" thing) than you do from any other continent.

Like I said before, teach them what AIDS is.

And don't have sex with them.

Solution found.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 17:57:14  
Asura.Korpg said:
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
Asura.Korpg said:
excuse me but did you realize what you just said? Really, think about it. Just telling people not to have sex is not going to strengthen Africa alone, takes more than that. you sound like you're making it that africa was the start of AIDS and malicious and deadly diseases. this goes to show how really narrow-minded you are. People on ALL CONTINENTS, OF ALL RACES AND BACKGROUNDS can get AIDS. Your superficial and judgmental "opinion" is just fueling a stigma that is also hindering funding and assistance as it is. Please think twice before you spout off with some random useless jargon so you can make your "post quota". Either say something meaniful and that has merit. btw i just read the first page, did not read all of this thread, just giving my two cents. Nothing personal, just questioning your thinking.
It has been established that Africa has the highest population of AIDS infected people in the world. So, going by the odds, you stand to have a higher risk of having AIDS by having sex with an African (notice I didn't say White Africans/Black Africans/Tribal Africans, just Africans in general, don't give me that "all races" thing) than you do from any other continent. Like I said before, teach them what AIDS is. And don't have sex with them. Solution found.

Yo OMG your statement is the definition
of ignorant. I'm not even going to start
I just wanted to say Aids/HIV is man made disease
(you would have to have a IQ of a mouse to believe
monkeys gave it to humans)and the disease is around the globe
dummy. do you believe that africans became infected from monkeys
then these so-called infected africans traveled all accross the world
having sex with all the races spreading the disease to every continent? OMG what the hell come on man! Were your parents siblings?
Africa has the lrgest Aids rate due to a few reasons.
1. Thats where the disease was origionally let loose.
2. Its the largest continent yes its a continent not a country.
3. They(USA) don't provide education about the disease or how to contain it. because they don't want to. Why because they infected the people for a reason. Have you ever herd of bioligical warfare?
Drugs and diseases used to control and to destabalize a economy.

This an example of the american governments methods:

"The Tuskegee syphilis experiment[1] (also known as the Tuskegee syphilis study or Public Health Service syphilis study) was a clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 in Tuskegee, Alabama, by the U.S. Public Health Service. Investigators recruited 399 impoverished African-American sharecroppers with syphilis for research related to the natural progression of the untreated disease, in hopes of justifying treatment programs for blacks.[1]

The 40-year study was controversial for reasons related to ethical standards, primarily because researchers failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin as an effective cure for the disease. Revelation of study failures led to major changes in U.S. law and regulation on the protection of participants in clinical studies. Now studies require informed consent, communication of diagnosis, and accurate reporting of test results.[2]"

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/od/tuskegee/

People wake the *** up!!!!!

Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-02 18:01:20  
Odin.Kalico said:
I just wanted to say Aids/HIV is man made disease
(you would have to have a IQ of a mouse to believe
monkeys gave it to humans)
*gives you your tinfoil hat*
Hey make sure you dont get the H1N1 flu shot. Its the govt putting tracking devices in you.
Odin.Kalico said:
2. Its the largest continent yes its a continent not a country.
What is Asia?
Odin.Kalico said:
People wake the *** up!!!!!
I was expecting this from the tinfoil hat man.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Terriel
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Terriel
By Leviathan.Terriel 2009-12-02 18:09:39  
Although I would hope that the Africans would be able to just pull it together and get their ***in order, the corruption is so deep that if we did stop all humanitarian aid and let Darwinism take its course, it would be highly likely that many African countries would be run by militias that have gained even more power, perhaps to the point where they become viable threats to the rest of the world. This is a forest fire that if burned entirely, won't be blossoming with green meadows and plush vegetation in 20 years time.

On the other hand, as it has been talked about ad nauseum already, simply tossing money at these countries and expecting it to funnel to the average person is naive and frankly unrealistic. Don't believe me? 3 letters for you: AIG.

Power must come from the people, and a good way to do that is education. I'm not talking about just ABCs, 123s, and XYZs, but enriching the local cultures through the rediscovering of local art, literature, and also teaching basic life skills (growing local crops, using local materials). Basically, reestablish the confidence of each village/region/etc. by instilling a sense of community and belonging. I'm sure there's other solutions that are valid and ingenious, just thought I'd toss this one out there for you all to build off of. :)
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-02 18:32:47  
Leviathan.Terriel said:
Power must come from the people, and a good way to do that is education. I'm not talking about just ABCs, 123s, and XYZs, but enriching the local cultures through the rediscovering of local art, literature, and also teaching basic life skills (growing local crops, using local materials). Basically, reestablish the confidence of each village/region/etc. by instilling a sense of community and belonging. I'm sure there's other solutions that are valid and ingenious, just thought I'd toss this one out there for you all to build off of. :)

Quoted for the mother ***' truth.

It cannot be stressed enough that agriculture is a necessity in every which way, although I had never actually thought about the arts helping the progression (ironic because I'm a liberal artist lol).
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 18:40:43  
Leviathan.Terriel said:

I agree with this part.
Bottom line is if we wanted to really help these people we could
but our government really doesn't want to reguardless whats u choose
to believe.

Not directed at any 1 but I just find
it funny how people on forums swear they
know so much. People want do numbers
show math calculate *** (lmao)
then call you stupid. Then a topic
is posted about some real ***
then all these geniuses
say the stupidest ***you could imagine
and your like WOW LMAO
These mother *** don't know ***at all. :0

Zombies: Are people who believe every thing
they see and hear on the TV or the Net(media),not
realizing these are the last places to find the
Truth. Open your eyes and look out side the box
and bam that when the truth hits you smack in the face :)
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-02 18:48:34  
Odin.Kalico said:
Zombies: Are people who believe every thing
they see and hear on the TV or the Net(media),not
realizing these are the last places to find the
Truth. Open your eyes and look out side the box
and bam that when the truth hits you smack in the face :)
"Dont read the news paper then you are uninformed.
Read the news paper then you are misinformed."

and
Tinfoil hat people: People who think the media and govt tell them nothing but lies and are out to get them. They also tend to make up the most crazy ridiculous theory's for anything that is either odd or terrible.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-02 18:53:35  
Lol at the conspiracy theorists in here. But seriously screw them. What about the people in our own country(ies) that need ***and are out on the streets and ***?
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-02 18:54:07  
Odin.Kalico said:
Zombies: Are people who believe every thing they see and hear on the TV or the Net(media),not realizing these are the last places to find the Truth. Open your eyes and look out side the box and bam that when the truth hits you smack in the face :)
sup Zombie.

So, is this your actual thinking, or was this fed to you by some extreme activist who thinks they should stand up against the man!

If you truly believe that, then why are you bitching? You think you are going to change people's minds with that type of attitude? Without proof or reason to back it up? We should follow you because you said so?

But since you want proof about my claim that Africa has the largest percentage of the AIDs population....

Source

Have fun with it, and for future reference, if you want to be taken seriously, please don't start by saying "your dumb lulz" or anything within that nature.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-02 18:57:35  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
"Dont read the news paper then you are uninformed.
Read the news paper then you are misinformed."

Oh come on Lu, if you don't read the newspaper, how in the hell will you know what you are misinformed about?

Besides, I don't think that they newspaper is lying to me when it says Ed Whitacre is now the interm CEO of GM. I believe that 100%.

But, according to some people here, he isn't the interm CEO of GM.

Damn, I better call him to see who's telling the truth.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-02 18:58:47  
Odin.Kalico said:
Zombies: Are people who believe every thing they see and hear on the TV or the Net(media),not realizing these are the last places to find the Truth.
Zombies on the interwebs!?!

Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-12-02 19:01:54  
If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-02 19:02:30  
Just talked to Ed Whitacre.

Yup, the newspaper was telling the truth.

Damn them, they aren't doing their job!!!

Lets all sue!!!
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 19:02:54  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Zombies: Are people who believe every thing they see and hear on the TV or the Net(media),not realizing these are the last places to find the Truth. Open your eyes and look out side the box and bam that when the truth hits you smack in the face :)
Tinfoil hat people: People who think the media and govt tell them nothing but lies and are out to get them. They also tend to make up the most crazy ridiculous theory's for anything that is either odd or terrible.

example. What your doing to me by calling me Tinfoil head
is what they do to most people speaking the truth. You
add a funny tag to the name or point out something a little
odd about the person and exploit it in order to discredit them.

dam time to leave work and go home
later :)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-02 19:05:48  
You want to know the Truth?

Go read Plato and Socrates.

Ramuh.Dasva