Siren.Julio
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Julio
By Siren.Julio 2009-12-02 08:56:18  
Castle Oztroja (S)

Grauberg (S)

Pashow Marshlands (S)

The entire list is available at http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/; oldschool, I know.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 09:22:42  
Cool TY ^^
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-12-02 09:49:45  
Siren.Julio said:
Castle Oztroja (S)

Grauberg (S)

Pashow Marshlands (S)

The entire list is available at http://campsitarus.blogspot.com/; oldschool, I know.

Read over a bunch of those camps. Most of them are weaker then the others, BUT.. I think they can be done with less people(3-5, less then the conventional 6 or gtfo ^^;) Anyway. Not trying to bash them, but merit party(Random people) will likely ONLY do birds, puks, or mamool. If you know 5 people who want to try these, then go for it, I likely will try and do the Ulu range one(Simply because I need a dark pact still, and they are rare as heck on midgar..)
 Shiva.Easygermany
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Easygermany 2009-12-02 10:02:42  
Tryed Grauberg as WHM and wil not go again to this spot. Paralyze kills MP. Need Breakes there for MP resting.

Castle Oztroja is nice and fast EXP. I was there to farm the Pop Item for V Mufflers with Ninja SCH (Dark Arts only) THF SAM WHM. Nice EXP overall but we are only 5 PPL. Go there and try out. The Way is fast over Teleport.

Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-02 12:10:30  
Shiva.Easygermany said:
Tryed Grauberg as WHM and wil not go again to this spot. Paralyze kills MP. Need Breakes there for MP resting. Castle Oztroja is nice and fast EXP. I was there to farm the Pop Item for V Mufflers with Ninja SCH (Dark Arts only) THF SAM WHM. Nice EXP overall but we are only 5 PPL. Go there and try out. The Way is fast over Teleport.

cool i'll probably 4 or 5 man
Castle Oztroja (S)
some time this week.
I need a new spot tired of TOAH Merit areas
to the point where i've been doing
C.Battles 4 merits Lmao, slow but fun :)
 Valefor.Ellise
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Ellise 2009-12-02 12:57:30  
This sounds interesting, thanks for the information!
 Seraph.Icefoxx
サーバ: Seraph
user: Icefoxx
By Seraph.Icefoxx 2009-12-02 13:02:54  
lol ;-; I'd try those places but it seems like more of a hassle with links and then the negative status effects... I'd rather campaign battle, go to sky or old ol' Bibiki Bay any day XD (well other than the ToAU areas..I'm sick of those too trust me lol) Even if I don't get the "BIG" numbers, at least I wont have my mind go numb lol!
 Asura.Cyssero
サーバ: Asura
user: Miliani85
By Asura.Cyssero 2009-12-02 13:15:11  
I've actually tried Beadeaux (S) before, killing quad's while waiting on NM pops, wouldn't say it's the best XP in the world, but at least was something new. After years of Colibri, and the decline of quality players (at least from what I've seen on Asura), I have just resorted to FoV and campaign for XP, while using Besieged for skillups.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Integral
サーバ: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-12-02 13:32:17  
Asura.Cyssero said:
I've actually tried Beadeaux (S) before, killing quad's while waiting on NM pops, wouldn't say it's the best XP in the world, but at least was something new. After years of Colibri, and the decline of quality players (at least from what I've seen on Asura), I have just resorted to FoV and campaign for XP, while using Besieged for skillups.

plus if you kill the pld and drk? quadavs there they drop those 20k desynth items.. beadaux is nice