users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Campaign Battle
Campaign Battle
 Valefor.Ellise
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Ellise 2009-12-03 12:35:42  
Hi Everyone,

Please let me know if you are interested in some Campaign Battles. I know that most of the time people play these solo, although our shell tries to go in groups in at least 2 or more people allowing for more cooperative game play.

Of course normally scheduled LS events takes precedence, however don't hesitate to send a tell if you are looking for a team to join on the battlefield!

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-03 12:42:29  
Damn... wish people was on my server I'd love to have support for my blu or tanks for other jobs on there
 Siren.Wolfpack
サーバ: Siren
user: wolfpack
By Siren.Wolfpack 2009-12-03 13:12:04  
i started /telling ppl in the same C.battle as me, mostly dnc or /dnc. most team up pretty readily and will team up most battles after that. Good luck getting a pld though, they are more interested in getting a beastman and holding hands behind a rock.
[+]
 Valefor.Ellise
By Valefor.Ellise 2009-12-03 13:22:20  
No worries, I can bring my Paladin if other players want to use other jobs.
 Valefor.Integral
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-12-03 13:46:09  
ellise come with everyone else from valefor to phoenix! I want a CB ls!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-03 14:23:59  
I was just talking about something similar with my friend I've been doing Campaigns with lately and how cool it would be to have our own "Brigade" to be sent out to battlefields the same way the NPCs do it and utterly rape things as a badass fighting force. Naturally it would be myself, Aena, and 500 elf ladies, and I'm just not sure I can wrangle that many up!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-03 14:55:08  
Siren.Wolfpack said:
Good luck getting a pld though, they are more interested in getting a beastman and holding hands behind a rock.
Actually That is what I tend to do as um blu/dnc thf/dnc rdm... well thats more kiting but yeah. I tried it on rdm and its kinda slow and lame compared to rdm/sch nuking/debuffing/kiting
 Valefor.Ellise
By Valefor.Ellise 2009-12-03 15:04:19  
I just want to get these things out there, people are often complaining that there is nothing to do, or that they are bored. Well our Shell tries to do what others don't really offer, it's not for everyone but it's an option that people can exercise.

Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-03 15:09:03  
Valefor.Ellise said:
I just want to get these things out there, people are often complaining that there is nothing to do, or that they are bored. Well our Shell tries to do what others don't really offer, it's not for everyone but it's an option that people can exercise.
Sounds like a great shell to me. =)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-03 15:10:19  
I knew one guy awhile back he got alot of people together to campaign for the sole purpose of going 7/7 on sandy. Sure enough it worked and there was much Campaign op/BCNMIng... ok not that much since it was the first time on the server and like no one even had heard of it let alone had enough rank lol.
 Siren.Wolfpack
サーバ: Siren
user: wolfpack
By Siren.Wolfpack 2009-12-03 15:49:31  
would be alot of fun for sure.
 Valefor.Ellise
By Valefor.Ellise 2009-12-14 13:36:29  
This offer still stands! If you are on the campaign battlefield do send a /tell or something! Let's team up and have some fun out there!