フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Player/LS Warning: Ranu/ValiantKnights
Player/LS Warning: Ranu/ValiantKnights
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-04 16:53:57  
what a piece of trash. I can not believe it this sucks big time for all involved.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-04 16:55:38  
does ls do a lot of events? like dynamis and such? even then why use ***like that?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dirant
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Dirant
By Bismarck.Dirant 2009-12-05 03:38:55  
First off.... Its mainly a dyna ls. Ranu isnt buying to for a select few every run after 500k for the run is taken out for the price of the glass. The rest of currency gained is distributed amongst running members. Sometimes with a vote some will be put into bank as backup. But never hidden from the linkshell. The ls plans to help other members out that dont have the time to farm and obtain these items. Not just a select few and not all sack holders and higher ups. Keara I can't stress enough how many times you yourself were mixed in with all this "Drama" you speak of and this post is very childish. That is the reason you "left" this time and are not allowed back. After all the good times we had and events we went through, you still won't stop. Please for the sake of everyone around all this crap... let it die out ... And he never bought Sabertigger anything Keara.. Saber hasn't even came back to ls since you came back after the first time and had them all desacked.. and started with all his group of friends. And I am the Thf in this ls and i never once said i was leaving... and neither has Taklest. SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE RUMORS!
[+]
By Galkipoo 2009-12-05 03:46:50  
/wave Dirant :)

*Drama Free just wanted to say hi*
[+]
 Bismarck.Dirant
By Bismarck.Dirant 2009-12-05 03:48:15  
ello Poopy ^^
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-06 00:01:32  
Bismarck.Keara said:
This is my old ls leader, myself and 3 other sh's left this week due to some things we found out. You can check his spending history at ffxiah.com for the past week. He admitted to buying several member hq items like staves, a blau dolch and ixion cloak with ls bank funds. You can check the players he gave them to to see they didnt buy them (Dirant, Taklest and Sabertigger). This has caused over a dozen of his ls members and sacks to leave. The ls is ValiantKnights. He is kicking ppl who are friends with those who left for no reason. This ls is FULL of drama so beware if you join. I personally do not think ls bank funds should be spent on expensive gear in several of our opinions to keep his thf and 2 main blms from leaving. He confessed this to myself and Tarnac and even in the ls about the blau dolch. All this will do is one it's making ppl leave because they aren't getting things and two ls bank is for events only, its a posted rule.

I support you this always sucks, best to leave and inform.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
user: Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-06 08:17:37  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bismarck.Keara said:
This is my old ls leader, myself and 3 other sh's left this week due to some things we found out. You can check his spending history at ffxiah.com for the past week. He admitted to buying several member hq items like staves, a blau dolch and ixion cloak with ls bank funds. You can check the players he gave them to to see they didnt buy them (Dirant, Taklest and Sabertigger). This has caused over a dozen of his ls members and sacks to leave. The ls is ValiantKnights. He is kicking ppl who are friends with those who left for no reason. This ls is FULL of drama so beware if you join. I personally do not think ls bank funds should be spent on expensive gear in several of our opinions to keep his thf and 2 main blms from leaving. He confessed this to myself and Tarnac and even in the ls about the blau dolch. All this will do is one it's making ppl leave because they aren't getting things and two ls bank is for events only, its a posted rule.

I support you this always sucks, best to leave and inform.

What I find funny about your posts, Stanflame, is your blatent attacks on her character when she was on Bahamut. I've read many of your posts, and I've always thought you were a shining example of ignorance, on all things, much less this game. But your support of her, after what you posted about her when she was on Bahamut? Just goes to show you aren't just ignorant, you are a hypocrite to boot.

Just stop posting while you are ahead, kid.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-06 09:13:20  
OK Keara, I realize you are only doing this to hurt me, so please remember you ARE the one who drug this out into the open.

I have no need to respond to you or your husbands(which was you btw, and don't think I'm that stupid to think you and your husbands typing style is the same, when I've talked to both of you enough to know better lol <.<) attacks on me, over what I spent MY gil on, or what I spent the LS Bank on(which is funny that you are hurt that I spent the LS Bank's gil on what it's there for lol >.>).

But what needs responding to? Is your other unfounded lies.

BTW, for those that don't know who she is? Here is the list of who I know for a fact she is:

Keararayne- Bahamut -> Arayne- Hades -> Keara- Bismarck

I also find it very, very funny, that you deleted all the comments people made about you on those accounts(mainly Keararayne on Bahamut), after I asked you and your husband about them last week. Ashamed much? No worries though, I still remember what they said, and can repeat em, if you'd like, lol.

Those are the ones I know of for sure.

Now, I'd really like to know who left the shell in the past week, hell, in the past 2 weeks? You know, besides the ones I've kicked for drama-whoring? Which was a grand total of 2 people, lol. Who?

Besides the person, who we'll call "our friend up north"(because I have respect for his privacy, and I support the guy), whom you demanded drop my shell? No one has left my shell over anything I've done in the past 2 weeks, period.

Hell, even he wants to come back. You just have your claws in him too deep. >.> Which is funny, considering you are supposed to be married..... Want me to continue on Keara? I don't think you do. You forget how much I know, I know the truths and I know your lies. But I'll leave your truths/lies being put on a public forum, for you, that's if you continue on with your bullsh*t campaign.

Now, I, for the life of me, have no idea why you feel the need to try and drag Tak and Dirant down?! I mean, I know why you got pissy and I finally had to boot you after I desacked you. And I have no idea why you are trying to bring Saber down too?! The kid isn't a part of my shell anymore, nor does he want to be, and nor have I bought him anything from the LS Bank. I know you hate the kid, for whatever reasons that are unknown to any of us(is he the one you had a crush on? lol, maybe that's what all this drama you've created is stemming from, idk), even Saber has no idea what your problem is with him. I grilled the crap out of him over it, when I was deciding to give you your 2nd chance in my shell 3 weeks ago.

But you gotta remember one thing, the LS Bank(this last time) was used on Tak and Dirant for many reasons. And it wasn't used on you for exactly those same reasons. Your constant throwing of fits, when you got outlotted on relics? Was tiresome, and unneeded on any level. Your yelling at others in the LS Chat when they ignored you? Was unneeded. Your constant need to have your daily drama fix? Was the defining reason I finally desacked you, and booted you and your husband from my shell.

And who did I talk sh*t about behind their back? Seriously..... who? If I said anything about anyone, I either told them what I said, or got on em for what I was mad about. >.>

I find it funny, that you decide to do this, once I took away your last avenue to keep tabs on my shell, Tarnac's pearl.

Look Keara, I won't deny what you have done for the shell, you know how honest I am, and how I demand that honesty from others, so I wouldn't dream of denying your contributions(and yes they were many). But I'm also not gonna deny how 90% of the drama has completely died out once I desacked you and booted you from my shell. I mean, you have no idea how strange it is, now that "Days of our lives" is no longer showing in my shell, on a daily basis.

Just please stop, or I can and will drag out everything that you have lied about, and everything for your husband to see.

Just one thing though, what branch of the military is he a part of btw? You told me and "our friend from the North" he was in the Navy, when you went up North, he told me and people in the shell he was in the Army not too long after that, and he told Dirant he was a Marine recruiter. So which one is it?............... Your lies were thick Keara, but don't think for one second that we couldn't cut throught the bullsh*t, and see you for what you were.

And, if you don't back off of "our friend up North"? I might just tell him the truths about the sh*t you talked about him behind his back, and how it seems very eerie that someone who visited "our friend up North" and 2 weeks later his account was hacked....yet he plays on 360.....and he didn't visit any risky sites...... yet his account still got hacked....... hmm.....should I continue?

Like I keep saying Keara, either drop it? Or I can continue on, and trust me, I have many many others that can back me on your lies, yet you only have you and your husbands account passwords to back yourself up. There's a reason for that....... >.> Drop it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dirant
By Bismarck.Dirant 2009-12-07 03:44:28  
Keara... Every member gets paid per run with split currency and this was the first time of many that the "LS bank" has been touched since the shell has been started aside from event items. Everyone in LS knows what was bought and noone is throwing a fit about it but you. Other members are gonna benefit from this not just a few. You can twist it all you want but (and i hate to say this to a "friend") but you brought this one on yourself. Noone provoked these kinds of actions out of you. What should we do with the bank if not help out loyal members? Put it in a corner and brag about it? We are a mainly Dyna shell when we get focused on other areas we will put back for it. But please quit trying to make something out of nothing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Keara
user: Keara76
By Bismarck.Keara 2009-12-07 07:39:03  
I know every member gets gil each run after the cut for glass and a '"usual" 200-300k for bank every run...payout runs from 9k to 160k depending how well the shell/city goes...and "friend" i hate to tell you but not everyone in that ls likes you nor respects you as you yourself have many faces you show to each and several do complain to people...if the leader is going to buy HQ staves for a mage to help the shell why not use the bank to buy ALL the mages the main hq staves then NOT just one?...and no i'm not whining about myself ppl can check my equip history I have them ty...but why not help ALL mages be stronger not ur best mage friend, and hell why not make sure ALL THF's at least even have the early used THF's knife that is dropped from an nm or can be bought because sad fact is they all DON'T...so why buy one a 2.3mil dagger that doesn't increase TH but make sure they all have by way of a fight or cheaper purchase a THF's knife which does raise TH instead of your closest friend hmm?...why not make sure PLD's have Cassie earring, another that can be camped or bought when I know 2 of the pld's don't have it...an extra 50 HP for a tank I can see as being needed b4 someone in a DYNA shell that just plays tag with a mob...the bank isnt being used to what the bank rules WERE set up to be until lately which was ls events like COP, ZM, Promy supplies, glass if bad run...now it's gifts so if going to gift his 2 best friends with everyone's hard earned gil why not gift them all with something they can use because MANY are lacking those staves, or other items I pointed out
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-07 16:41:21  
Bismarck.Keara said:
.so I believe my point was made and he helped confirm it and that's all I have to say on this subject now...ty ranu for helping me prove my point ^^

LMFAO, Actually, I didn't make your point, but you did make mine.^^

Like I said before, I have no need to defend what the LS Bank was used on, or what I spent MY gil on Keara, because that's-a.)none of your business, and b.) What the LS Bank is there for, and c.) none of your business. You were sent any and all gil you and your husband (Tarnac) contributed to the LS Bank. And yes, I checked, you guys picked that gil up rather quickly after it was sent, lol. Because, I'm nothing, if not honest.

A couple of questions though, before I'm done completely with you:

Who left my shell? Besides the one that you demanded drop my shell? Who? Seriously, who? I'm dieing to know, Keara............ who?
Bismarck.Keara said:
he had to point out everything from what he assumes are my past names

Wow, Keara. You must have thee shortest memory span huh? You and your husband, and yet a 3rd party have all confirmed that the names I listed are indeed correct(all 3 of you told me that the names listed are indeed you, lol funny how you deny that now.). I find it funny that you are so ashamed of what you did on Bahamut and Hades, that you delete the negative posts made about you, and now deny even being those ppl.

What was it that you and your husband said to me?........

"Doesn't she deserve the right to start fresh, and not have to worry about what was done on previous servers?"

I still say, Yes, you do Keara. But when you start up with your drama-whoring and won't quit, I deserve the right to know who and what you are, and is why sites like BlueGarter(sp?) exist.

When are you gonna hop servers again? Oh and I might want to tell ppl, that those names I listed are just the ones you've been this year(that I know of)

Again Keara, if you persist on your dramafest I can and will drag all of your lies out for all to see.

And you'll be glad to know that the shell is actually back to it's original strength it was previous to you getting your 2nd chance. Some ppl just couldn't take your constant need for drama, and I am one of em, and after this post, I think I'm done with you 100%.

Like I said before, 90% of the drama in the shell, suprisingly vanished when I desacked you and booted you, strange huh? LOL

Have a good life Keara, I'm not one who cares to see you again. Good day^^
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-07 16:51:36  
Bismarck.Dirant said:
What should we do with the bank if not help out loyal members? Put it in a corner and brag about it? We are a mainly Dyna shell when we get focused on other areas we will put back for it. But please quit trying to make something out of nothing.

Indeed. Couldn't have said it better myself, though I won't. :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Keara
By Bismarck.Keara 2009-12-07 20:34:32  
If you were 100% done you would quit posting, all I did was post a warning that the ls was full of drama and about the abuse of the bank for your friend's only no other members, at least not until this post was made then more members were gifted...so leaves me to wonder if my post at least helped the whole shell vs. your friends...

IF you hated drama you wouldn't have started it on here, kept it going, brought up stupid things and made threats...that is AWESOME leadership...

and if you want to get technical I contributed a lot more to the ls bank than you sent, I passed my payouts an numerous runs to help the ls...

As for ppl who left I am not about to drag more people into this as its not fair to them...and I never made anyone drop pearl...which I'm sure he will say as well, he made his own choice, he is an adult...even had ppl come into the ls and yell about the leader showing favortism and they were removed for bashing you.

You wish to drag out all my so called lies then please do it, screenshots plz so we can see that it's the truth...because I take plenty of them when certain ppl talk bad about members behind their backs, whom I wont name but quit playing perfect and innocent...

As for the lack of drama in the ls, its mainly because so many ppl left...I do have friends still in the ls that tell me things that go on and how runs used to have 30+ ppl showing up but the last ones have barely been enough and one was a 14 man run...16 ppl is a big difference I would say...so hmm where did they all go?

But like i said plz show the world my lies so they can see the kind of person you really are if they can't already by your nonstop drama in this post...
[+]
 Bismarck.Evolex
user: Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2009-12-07 23:59:02  
Hey Ranu /wave

/endrandomness
[+]
By Galkipoo 2009-12-08 04:19:26  
Just a question since it was posted about SS wording. I play on pc, how in the heck can you get the wording to stay up for a screenshot >.> i cant flipping figure it out!

oh and /wave Dirant!
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2009-12-08 12:16:56  
Windower, lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-08 18:51:35  
Bismarck.Evolex said:
Hey Ranu /wave

/endrandomness

Hi, Evo :P

How goes the shell?

and, /wave back. ^^
 Bismarck.Aryden
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2009-12-10 19:00:38  
Ya know, I dont know Ranu except by reputation and seeing him around. However, I have known Dirant for several years now. Basically since he began. Although a bit of a goofy git sometimes, he is a good guy and i have never had an issue with him.

That being said, as one of the leaders of an E.G.L.S. I can say that, a LS bank is there for the specific purpose of making sure the LS can do event that have costs, and also to assist players who are 1) loyal, 2) in need, 3) are worth an investment. We have used our bank to not only begin upgrades of relic weapons, but to make sure that people doing jobs for/with us, have appropriate spells, gear etc so that they can perform even better than what they currently do. The sad thing is that most people view spendgin of LS as someone stealing because its usually the LS leaders and sacks that get taken care of first. But i also have to remind you that, anyone with any sense in their heads begins with rewarding the most steady and loyal members they have. Why spend a million on someone who just joined your shell and will likely leave in a few days?

Sounds to me like youre jealous, and you wanted to put word out about a leader taking care of his people, Thank you for bringing this to light, because atleast I now know of another LS leader who is doing his job.
[+]
 Bismarck.Keara
By Bismarck.Keara 2009-12-10 23:37:47  
I am guessing you have trouble reading as I stated I am not jealous since a) I don't need a blau b) I have all hq staves and gear for my mage jobs...I left on my own free will and was a SH as did one other sack for the same reasons...

so maybe you can explain to me how a blau helps a thf in a DYNA environment when your other thf's are lacking a thf's knife for an additional TH...my point was why not help those ppl first...and no they aren't ppl who just joined the shell they have been there...

and my other point was ALL of these members contributed to an ls bank that has stated it is there to assist with events, NOT relic, NOT gear, etc...so the rules these ppl were told were broken...

I don't expect you to change your view, Dirant is your friend, he's a nice guy, at one point he was a friend of mine...ALL I pointed out was that the bank was being used in a way it was NOT posted or told to these ppl and finally after I posted were more hq staves bought for other members but not until we called him out on gifting his friends first...

but seriously this thread is pretty much dead as the situation was pointed out here and in other forums, I did what was asked of me by members who had been there awhile and didn't understand why the bank rule was broken...myself and the other SH that left have joined a new dyna ls which we are very happy with, same rules just with Northlands and Dreamworlds as well...

I wish nothing but the best for the members of this ls...was the leader that was in the wrong by breaking his own rules about the bank
[+]
 Bismarck.Dirant
By Bismarck.Dirant 2009-12-11 10:21:11  
Keara I don't know any thfs in ls that come to Dynamis as thf and lack TH +1 Knife. And as for Taklest and his HQ staves... he is kinda 1/2 static BLMs in the ls and he has been with the ls for as long as I have. And never done anyone wrong... If a Thf in ls was going to come to dynamis to help with TH then i'm 100% sure that it would be no biggie to drop 100k on even a stranger to aid the ls. I am missing the point of all this. If there are people having a problem with this (in ls) please by all means have them post about this and we will work to correct it. But as far as now goes you are the only one with a problem about it. And alot of the members that left over the (drama) came back after they found out that you were gone. So please this is getting extremely old. I am getting /tells about this stupid forum in game and have to come back and check it to clear things up. It's getting ridiculous. Idc what point your "trying" to make. Cause I can't see where your making any point in this. You and someone from another server who knows nothing about any of this aside from whatever you have said are the only ones apposing, and quite frankly... its not your business anymore.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dirant
By Bismarck.Dirant 2009-12-11 19:08:16  
Like what happened in LS... again.. all of this "drama" was started cause of you.. when you were kicked from shell you took it to the forums. And you did bring my name into this no matter how you look at this. After that was said of course i was gonna get involved. What do you expect people to do? Let you walk all over there reputation cause things aren't going the way you want them? You have no right to talk about someone then tell them not to read this...

I said what happens with the ls is none of your business anymore. Your name at the beginning had nothing to do with anything.. you make no sense. As far as I can tell you are about the only person who can back anything from your side of this battle. No one that has anything to do with this is agreeing with you. Who are these people who were wronged without having a thfs knife? Who else did we "hurt" by not helping Keara? Give me names so i can ask them.. Or have them post here. Cause you and alot of people know i help anyone who asks me when i can. And as for Aryden saying something that's what you get for posting on public forums. You said nothing to the person who backed you up. hmm thats odd..

I don't really know what possessed you to start this thread but it helps alot of the people who "thought" you were the source of the drama in ls realize how right they were.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ranu
By Bismarck.Ranu 2009-12-12 13:57:04  
Dirant, me, you and the entire shell knows how/who she is. She lies, and she lies and she lies. She just can't help it, for whatever reason, she just can't.

Hell, it's why this is(to my knowledge) at least her 3rd server this year.

She cannot be reasoned with at all. I don't know if it's because she starts believing her lies, or what. Just look at this thread: She started it to try and hurt me, over the fact that I booted her husband from my shell, and because after I gave her her 2nd chance she still ***all over the shell, so I was forced to desack her and used LS Bank to further a couple of players in shell that were not her, which eventually led to me booting her altogether.

I mean, how nice has it been since she's been booted? As far as the drama factor goes? It's been insanely quiet.

And besides "our friend up North" whom she demanded drop shell after she got desacked and booted, no one has left shell over her, me(besides the 2 I booted after her), you etc., etc.. Hell, we've had people come back to the shell, now that she's gone, haven't we?^^

We aren't hurt that her, her husband (Tarnac) and "our friend up North"(who we still wish the best, and hope he sees just how shady she is and comes back to us or his friends on his previous server. Without her, cuz man, though you refuse to listen to yourself and us, you still deserve better man. And we wish you the best!!!!) ^^ On any level, except for the lack of drama her absence creates.

We completely destroyed Bastok Thursday night, didn't we? Nearly cleaned out the entire area, with time to spare right? Yeah man, we doing good^^

All in all, we only have had 1 1/2 bad weeks so far since all the ***hit the fan, over her dramafest she created, and we all fell for. We are back on track, and to be honest, we are better now then when she was in the shell.

Let any other Dyna shell have her, they'll see soon enough how/who she is. She'll most likely just jump server again when "our friend up North's" 3 months are up again. Just like she always does, as soon as she shows her true colors.

There are no worries guys^^ She's trash, and if she doesn't want to be treated as such, she needs to stop lying threw her teeth about everything. She has no "proof" via SS's or anything else, she can't "name names", blah, blah, blah. She tries, poorly, to turn everything around on us. Sad thing is, is that she has no idea that I can and will expose all her lies for the same forum, both the ones I know from Bahamut, Hades and the ones I know of from her dealings with "our friend up North"(don't worry man, I'm not talking about you^^ I'm talking about the crap she said about you), and all the drama she tried to spin in the shell 24/7. Because she still thinks that she wins the arguments, she doesn't, but she is that deluded to think that she wins, lol.

Just let her be, she's not worth it on any level. And as soon as she runs the entire spectrum of Dyna shells here, she'll be gone. Either that or when "our friend up North"'s 3 months are up, she'll be gone, and be another servers problem again.
[+]
First Page 2