(Fortitude Torque, Justice Sword, W.legs ) Ls On Odin That Sell's Let Me Know

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » (Fortitude Torque, Justice sword, W.legs ) Ls on Odin that sell's let me know
(Fortitude Torque, Justice sword, W.legs ) Ls on Odin that sell's let me know
First Page 2
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 13:44:33  
yO whats up,

My situtation is my time to play is limited to the
weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these.
I'm looking for a Ls that sells
these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted
on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me.

Roughly looking to spend 3M all together
but negotiable.
J.sword 500K
F.torque 1.5M
W.legs 1M-2M

Thanks

Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-12-08 13:48:10  
Bazaars on this site put the worth of said items at:

Justice Sword: 500k
Fortitude Torque: 3M
Wyrmal Abjuration: Legs: 5M

If you can get them all for 3M, then that's great, but I can't recommend getting your hopes up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-08 13:49:08  
I think you'll easily get the J.Sword for that. Fort Torque for 1.5m is unlikely and if you get W Legs for 1M I want to know the LS you buy from :(
 Hades.Dizzmal
サーバ: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-12-08 13:49:43  
lol Are you just looking to get flamed?

1M for W legs? lol good luck with that. F.Torque in the same situation.

I want some of what your smoking.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-08 13:50:49  
Odin.Kalico said:
yO whats up,

My situtation is my time to play is limited to the weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these. I'm looking for a Ls that sells these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me.

Roughly looking to spend 3M all together but negotiable.
J.sword 500K
F.torque 1.5M
W.legs 1M

Thanks

Also fixed your godawful line breaks.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 14:08:33  
Thanks for the gay responces (night,Dizz)
1st I posted on Odin server forum none of yall are
on odin lmao.
2nd. I said negotiable I guess u guys don't know what
that means.
3rd Just STFU :0
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-08 14:42:31  
And there's something wrong with warning you in advance your offers are way below what the going rate is (at least for the Torque and especially WLegs)?

If negotiating means increasing your offer several times over, negotiate away.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-08 14:49:17  
Odin.Kalico said:
yO whats up,

My situtation is my time to play is limited to the
weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these.
I'm looking for a Ls that sells
these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted
on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me.

Roughly looking to spend 3M all together
but negotiable.
J.sword 500K
F.torque 1.5M
W.legs 1M-2M

Thanks
There are plenty of jobs that can solo fortitude, not sure if you have any of them, but I've done it on mnk and I've known of cors and nins to be able to do it as well. I went 1/22 on drop though from my soloing.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 14:52:21  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Odin.Kalico said:
yO whats up, My situtation is my time to play is limited to the weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these. I'm looking for a Ls that sells these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me. Roughly looking to spend 3M all together but negotiable. J.sword 500K F.torque 1.5M W.legs 1M-2M Thanks
There are plenty of jobs that can solo fortitude, not sure if you have any of them, but I've done it on mnk and I've known of cors and nins to be able to do it as well. I went 1/22 on drop though from my soloing.

OMG finally some usefull info ty bro
I got rdm 75 maybe i'll get a mnk friend
and duo it u got any tips.
 Bismarck.Barrd
サーバ: Bismarck
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-12-08 14:58:07  
Fairy.Vegetto said:

You solo fortitude on monk what do you do whit the adds ? and his WS that he do that hits like a truck ?
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-08 14:59:16  
Bismarck.Barrd said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

You solo fortitude on monk what do you do whit the adds ? and his WS that he do that hits like a truck ?
You can deaggro the adds by kiting long enough.

Not sure how mnk could solo without boost/Chi Blast
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 15:03:59  
Bismarck.Barrd said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

I was wondering the same thing lol
maybe he ment Jailer of Faith and not fortitude.
Idk :)
 Bismarck.Barrd
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-12-08 15:05:02  
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Bismarck.Barrd said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
You can deaggro the adds by kiting long enough. Not sure how mnk could solo without boost/Chi Blast

so you can lose agg on the 2 mob that pop to /assist him ?
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-12-08 15:10:29  
Odin.Kalico said:
Thanks for the gay responces (night,Dizz) 1st I posted on Odin server forum none of yall are on odin lmao. 2nd. I said negotiable I guess u guys don't know what that means. 3rd Just STFU :0

Thanks for being a dumb *** and not checking the market value on the items in question before you made a post making you look even more like a jackass.

By a quick search you will find this:

W-legs = 4-8M depending on servers( Not even close.)
F-Torque= 2-4M Not to far from asking sale price.
J-Sword: no one has a sale price so I can leave you alone about that.

Try not asking such outlandish prices on an open forum and you have people treat you like a dumb ***.
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-08 15:23:13  
Bismarck.Barrd said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

Basically what's already been said. I run around for a bit and lose the adds. Then I just boost while kiting and chi blast it to death. Takes about an hour and a half. Chakra covers any slip ups on him catching up and hitting you, no meds needed.

And yes, I meant fortitude (torque for chakra build xD)
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-08 15:26:02  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Odin.Kalico said:
yO whats up,

My situtation is my time to play is limited to the weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these. I'm looking for a Ls that sells these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me.

Roughly looking to spend 3M all together but negotiable.
J.sword 500K
F.torque 1.5M
W.legs 1M

Thanks
Also fixed your godawful line breaks.

You ***, he obviously wrote his post in the style of a free-form poem.

If you're going to take issue with something then let it be the use of an apostrophe in 'sells' in the topic title.

lawl
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 15:30:40  
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Thanks for the gay responces (night,Dizz) 1st I posted on Odin server forum none of yall are on odin lmao. 2nd. I said negotiable I guess u guys don't know what that means. 3rd Just STFU :0
Thanks for being a dumb *** and not checking the market value on the items in question before you made a post making you look even more like a jackass. By a quick search you will find this: W-legs = 4-8M depending on servers( Not even close.) F-Torque= 2-4M Not to far from asking sale price. J-Sword: no one has a sale price so I can leave you alone about that. Try not asking such outlandish prices on an open forum and you have people treat you like a dumb ***.

Hey bro get a life.
I wasn't even going to respond
but i'm just at work bored.
Sad thing though that your life is
so worthless that the hight of your
day is to harass a guy about what
he wants to offer for gear that
has absolutly nothing to do with you
dude your like the epitome of a looser.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 15:33:16  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Bismarck.Barrd said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Basically what's already been said. I run around for a bit and lose the adds. Then I just boost while kiting and chi blast it to death. Takes about an hour and a half. Chakra covers any slip ups on him catching up and hitting you, no meds needed. And yes, I meant fortitude (torque for chakra build xD)

Oh ok I hear that Ty 4 the info :)
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2009-12-08 15:34:36  
oops nvm lol
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-12-08 15:51:05  
Odin.Kalico said:
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Thanks for being a dumb *** and not checking the market value on the items in question before you made a post making you look even more like a jackass. By a quick search you will find this: W-legs = 4-8M depending on servers( Not even close.) F-Torque= 2-4M Not to far from asking sale price. J-Sword: no one has a sale price so I can leave you alone about that. Try not asking such outlandish prices on an open forum and you have people treat you like a dumb ***.
Hey bro get a life. I wasn't even going to respond but i'm just at work bored. Sad thing though that your life is so worthless that the hight of your day is to harass a guy about what he wants to offer for gear that has absolutly nothing to do with you dude your like the epitome of a looser.

I'm just trying to pass the time @ work. I'm sorry that you fail to have the intelligence to do some form of research on certain items that you requested that was so far out of the pricing spectrum and now that you have been embarrassed that someone has pointed that out, you want to get offended and throw out insults.

Yes I see how much you fail. I guess I should have just looked @ your profile and seen that you are looking for W body for 1M as well, then just lol'ed ..
 Seraph.Helixx
サーバ: Seraph
user: Helixx
By Seraph.Helixx 2009-12-08 15:52:33  
to the one above me. FORT HAS NO MOVEMENT SPEED +

People need to stop messing up the Faith VS Fort gods. The helpers can deaggro very fast. You will NEED Hermes sandals of course. 900k on my server. /nin and kite it through the center to an opposite tower and kite in circle. I reccomend you grab a Ranged weapon (boomerang weapon) because inexperienced players can easily loose hate on the NM (including helpers lol).

Grab a friend and it will go much faster, If you solo for the "I soloed a sea god" feeling, solo, otherwise dont waste your time, grab a friend and duo it. (Mage/RNG/MNK + you)
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 16:13:55  
Seraph.Helixx said:
to the one above me. FORT HAS NO MOVEMENT SPEED People need to stop messing up the Faith VS Fort gods. The helpers can deaggro very fast. You will NEED Hermes sandals of course. 900k on my server. /nin and kite it through the center to an opposite tower and kite in circle. I reccomend you grab a Ranged weapon (boomerang weapon) because inexperienced players can easily loose hate on the NM (including helpers lol). Grab a friend and it will go much faster, If you solo for the "I soloed a sea god" feeling, solo, otherwise dont waste your time, grab a friend and duo it. (Mage/RNG/MNK you)

sounds good ty :)
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 16:18:49  
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Hey bro get a life. I wasn't even going to respond but i'm just at work bored. Sad thing though that your life is so worthless that the hight of your day is to harass a guy about what he wants to offer for gear that has absolutly nothing to do with you dude your like the epitome of a looser.
I'm just trying to pass the time @ work. I'm sorry that you fail to have the intelligence to do some form of research on certain items that you requested that was so far out of the pricing spectrum and now that you have been embarrassed that someone has pointed that out, you want to get offended and throw out insults. Yes I see how much you fail. I guess I should have just looked @ your profile and seen that you are looking for W body for 1M as well, then just lol'ed ..

Because of your magnificant opinion
I'm going to completely chang my post
as a matter of fact because of you
i'm so embarrassed that i'm going to
delete this post. No wait i'm going to quit
ffxi. o.O ***

(oh so now your at work too trying to pass time ,
sure buddy lmao)
 Hades.Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-12-08 16:33:03  
Odin.Kalico said:
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Hades.Dizzmal said:
Odin.Kalico said:
I'm just trying to pass the time @ work. I'm sorry that you fail to have the intelligence to do some form of research on certain items that you requested that was so far out of the pricing spectrum and now that you have been embarrassed that someone has pointed that out, you want to get offended and throw out insults. Yes I see how much you fail. I guess I should have just looked @ your profile and seen that you are looking for W body for 1M as well, then just lol'ed ..
Thanks :) Because of your magnificant opinion I'm going to completely chang my post as a matter of fact because of you i'm so embarrassed that i'm going to delete this post. No wait i'm going to quit ffxi. o.O *** (oh so now your at work too trying to pass time , sure buddy lmao)

What divine powers did you have to think I wasn't @ work to start with? I never stated that I wasn't @ work in the first place, you just assumed that.

Not sure What "Chang" your post is, but I'm sure that's not legal. lol
I'm also glad to know that your gonna "Quit FFXI ***" .. that ***might be bad for you. lmfao
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-08 16:57:35  
I am quite
interested in learning why you
feel the need to add so many line
breaks in your posts at ra
ndom spots.

Are you being artistic, or
is this some
sort of obsessive-
complusive
dis
orde
r?
 Diabolos.Ghlin
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Ghlin
By Diabolos.Ghlin 2009-12-08 17:11:10  
he's explained it before. i think he plays FFXI on ecksbawks, but he browses the net on a laptop. most likely he's running at low resolution. he types-out the line breaks because otherwise he has to use the horizontal scroll bar when the line gets too long.

i hope that's accurate. thanks.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-08 17:12:16  
Either way its fail >.>
By Odin.Equivocator 2009-12-08 17:18:38  
With that many line breaks he would have to be on a handheld of some sort...

Not even an old laptop with a really shitty resolution would need that many. Whats funny is that it's making it easier for him (maybe... while typing a response) but anoying for everyone else. To get full benefit out of it he would need everyone doing it, so really it's not helping him much and just anoying a lot of other people.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-08 17:27:26  
Neither of those are good reasons for formatting text like a jackass, but it's great for erasing what little credibility someone might give him at first glance.

Certainly worked for me. o.<d
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 18:08:40  
I love all you trolls
and I love how I make you guys day
so eventful to the point where your
asking me why I don't like typing long
sentences,and why I format my text the
way I do lol. I am flattered that