Changing Servers..... Which One Tho?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Changing servers..... which one tho?
Changing servers..... which one tho?
 Asura.Shambo
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2009-12-09 18:23:06  
don't come to asura
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-09 18:23:58  
Cant go wrong with the PERFECT server, Siren.
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
サーバ: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-09 18:38:20  
Shiva's nice.
 Bahamut.Memimi
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Memimi
By Bahamut.Memimi 2009-12-09 18:46:45  
I think if you want some good suggestions, you'll want to include some more info about what you are looking for. Otherwise people are just going to be shoving random server names at you.
 Fairy.Maimed
サーバ: Fairy
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2009-12-09 19:01:43  
Cohan, the culture in each server will vary some. Maybe you should describe what you're looking for? Are you an aggressive player that thrives off competition or do you prefer being in an environment where everyone plays nice and is helpful?

Hopefully with more to work with, people can give you thoughtful input on the servers they play on versus "fu all my server > yours" because that's all this thread will provide.

I stand corrected, after re-looking this thread, Memimi said pretty much what I said without the wall of text style I'm notoriously known for with my posts. Well said, sir.
 Shiva.Emobi
user: Emobi
By Shiva.Emobi 2009-12-16 16:38:43  
SHIVA!!!! Shivashivashiva!!!

Shiva is always excited to receive new people :D I moved over a couple of years back and I am still in love with the social scene :D The drama between endgame LS is minimal and laughable. There is an abundance of fun social linkshells too :D The only thing that's dead on Shiva is the Ballista Scene... we don't really feel the urge to beat each other up (if that says anything...)

★ COME ★ONNNN DOWWWWNNN ♪
[+]
 Shiva.Dharkhon
By Shiva.Dharkhon 2009-12-16 19:34:49  
Been on Shiva server since the day I joined FFXI, and while there can and will always be morons, *** and *** (any game and/or sever will have those) Shiva tends to have less of them and more real people that actually enjoy playing the game.
Ive been on and in more than a few LS's and so far I can say that the one I am in currently (Coffebreak) has the best collection of people to date (in LS's I have been in, Im sure there are others just as good)

But ... as Memimi and Maimed stated, without knowing what you are looking for in a server, its hard to offer you suggestions without just randomly throwing server names at you.
 Fenrir.Parak
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-12-16 19:58:30  
Fenrir. Ballista. Win.
 Pandemonium.Despain
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2009-12-16 21:19:46  
Depends. What are you trying to accomplish on a new server? Are you trying to do endgame? Relax? Just want to find a nice atmosphere around players that aren't complete douchebags?

Questions you have to ask yourself. My experiences with any server is that its not the server itself; you have to find a group of people who are relaxed and very care-free, and can also get ***done. That's very hard to come by, however :/