Fewell WTF!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Fewell WTF!!!
Fewell WTF!!!
By daddyrabbit4444 2009-12-10 06:12:23  
OK im pissed off! i have made stacks upon stacks of fewell only to find out nobody buys them, am i alone here? any suggestions?
 Sylph.Jetu
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-12-10 06:15:19  
set up camp near a well used synergy engineer for less than 5k each & they should sell, i have been buying them from these ppl (2-4k is the normal price i see)
 Fairy.Mayeh
サーバ: Fairy
user: Mayeh
By Fairy.Mayeh 2009-12-10 11:51:05  
I thought this was a rage quit thread with a typo in the title, but it wasn't.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2009-12-10 11:52:36  
Lol, so did I.
 Remora.Sephirus
サーバ: Remora
user: Sephirus
By Remora.Sephirus 2009-12-10 12:04:21  
i read "Farewell WTF" >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-10 12:11:48  
daddyrabbit4444 said:
OK im pissed off! i have made stacks upon stacks of fewell only to find out nobody buys them, am i alone here? any suggestions?
The problem is probably the price. Alot of synthers are trying to gouge people (I remember seeing 50k per at first) when the npc can refill just as much for only 5k. Especially since it is a low lvl synth that is really cheap people are even less likely to do so.

No one really seems to be Ahing them on my server at anything resembling a decent price and then just gave up I think lol since they couldn't gouge enough people
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-12-10 12:25:45  
They should, at max, be about the price of 4 stacks of whatever crystal. If you're trying to sell a fire fewell for 5k and a stack of crystals costs 500 gil, then just shut up and go away. You're basically whining that players aren't stupid.
If you *are* trying to sell at ~ the price of 4 stacks, then do what Dasva said and set up near a Synergy Furnace, probably one in Jeuno, as that is where crystals are most expensive.
 Siren.Ashkente
サーバ: Siren
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2009-12-10 12:59:53  
Bismarck.Altar said:
probably one in Jeuno, as that is where crystals are most expensive.

Wow, Bismarck is assbackwards.
Jeuno/WG/Tav' AH is usually cheaper for crystals than home cities.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-10 13:02:23  
Siren.Ashkente said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
probably one in Jeuno, as that is where crystals are most expensive.
Wow, Bismarck is assbackwards. Jeuno/WG/Tav' AH is usually cheaper for crystals than home cities.
Or maybe siren is just assbackwards. Considering the taxes on those AHes are much higher. Hell Putting up a stack of crystals for the price most of them went for in the home cities a week ago in WG would've probably costed almost as much as they were being put up for lol

Either way crystal prices have gone up enough where trading crystals I'm server cost more than just having the npc refill. Which is pretty annoying considering the amount of bonecrafting I do
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-12-10 19:50:39  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Either way crystal prices have gone up enough where trading crystals I'm server cost more than just having the npc refill. Which is pretty annoying considering the amount of bonecrafting I do

Currently on bis, lightning, dark and light crystals are all in the multiple k range (2-4k depending), like they have been for quite some time. Water crystals have jumped from under 1k to 2-3k, probably because the only novice recipes on wiki are the juices, so people are spamming those. If you're using other recipes though, the other crystals are all comfortably under 1k. Good for me since I'm spamming Fire and Ice for my synergies. ^^