Mythic Weapon - Which One Will You Upgrade?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Mythic Weapon - Which One Will You Upgrade?
Mythic Weapon - Which One Will You Upgrade?
 Lakshmi.Junyi
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: JDvasquez
By Lakshmi.Junyi 2008-10-06 14:08:12  
Which Mythic Weapon will you upgrade and why?

Personaly, I am working on Ryunohige. The Augmented Jumps, the Aftermath effect affecting both myself and my wyvern is made of pure awesomeness. Imagine having a DMG:91 two-handed weapon activating like a Joyeuse, meanwhile your wyvern is doing the exact same with enhanced accuracy and attack which means your total DoT will skyrocket over the roof. On top of that, you will be spamming one of the top Mythic Weaponskills to keep the Aftermath effect on.
 Asura.Caclax
サーバ: Asura
user: Caclax
By Asura.Caclax 2008-10-06 16:38:15  
pld sword so i can toss hauteclaire and make thousands of plds cry :O
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2008-10-06 17:11:33  
Well I have the SAM, DRK and PLD weapons. First will probably be SAM because I can self sc.
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
サーバ: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2008-10-06 17:23:29  
I'm honestly considering unlocking one. I know most people won't follow through as the requirements are rather steep, but I think I could do it.

But I can't decide between SMN or COR. COR has become my main job... but in a lot of ways the SMN staff is better than Bahamut's Staff (that perp at least is amazing) and personally I don't like the look of the COR gun. Why couldn't it just be a hexagun?

Seems like you'd get more use out of SMN vs COR in endgame, depending on what the Quick Draw bonus turns out to be. If it's a huge damage spike I'll have to go with COR...

Oh man...
 Gilgamesh.Kynadre
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: kynadre
By Gilgamesh.Kynadre 2008-10-07 09:27:26  
If I had enough time and not enough life, there's multiple things I would love to get, just because they did such a good job with them.

First: Yagrush (WHM)
Freakin' Awesome! I can't count how many times since it was released that I wished I had this. Just about every dynamis or einherjar or anything with lots of spammed abilities, this would make life (and /heal) great.

Second: Kenkonken (PUP)
Suppresses overload? How often? If it's completely suppressed, almost all limitations the good PUP masters have mastered, no longer apply. It's useful the instant you summon! You can triple stack without worry! One word: "0_o"...

Have to see how it works first:
Gastrophetes (RNG): This could be amazing or it could be pretty handy but not worth the effort. If it's amazing, I guess I have three mythics that I'll attempt to pursue.

First one is Yagrush hands down but if I end up really having nothing better to do I'll definitely consider getting a second one. I said consider. Not pursue. It remains to be seen how crazy the Kyn actually is ^^
 Leviathan.Bladefury
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2008-10-07 10:47:50  
Tayeb said:
Mythic Dagger: Vajra Why? Cuz it's fukin awesome! The enchances sneak and trick attack is something ever smart THF will want + the double attack is surely going to help us THFs get enough TP to spam ws' weather it be HNM or burn pt. Plus with Mandau + Vajra your talking about probably even doing more dng than a Spharai MNK or a Ridill WAR. Plus it gives enough epeen to last a life time :3

Did they not state that a Relic/Mythic in Offhand will be left with only the base delay and damage? If that is true, then Mandau/Vajra would be silly!

BRD dagger for me btw... unless over time I find out the duration increase is junk
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-10-07 11:29:44  
Thf being my highest job, I'd have to say Vajra first.