users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Xarcabard [S] campaign
Xarcabard [S] campaign
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-12-11 19:21:20  
Well, As posting this theres a campaign battle in Xarcabard [ S], and I thought "Lets try it to see if they changed it!"

....And to sum it up, No, they didn't change a GD thing. Imps from CA to towers still, amphipteres fly over the 'safe' spots to sit in the battles, ext.

...Oh oh! I think I found a fun-fact out, the amphipteres seem to no longer be true site(Whm beside me died, but I didn't and the only difference was I had/have invis on)

Seriously now though, Has anyone seen anything different?
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-11 19:23:11  
off topic.. I seem to by strangely hypnotized by your avi.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-12-11 19:23:58  
Uhh.. thanks, does this post work? Or will it be all striked out too?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-11 19:33:08  
The problem was with the {S} being used in brackets as its the short-hand for the [ strike ] tag in the forum's BBcode. Everything looks normal now, though.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-12-11 19:34:33  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
The problem was with the {S} being used in brackets as its the short-hand for the tag in the forum's BBcode. Everything looks normal now, though.

Yeah, I did alittle tinkering and figured it out.

Anyway, looking for info still, Since i only did -1- battle there since its been 'fixed'
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-11 19:37:56  
Lol I remember that right after they "fixed" it was actually worse. Amphipteres actually camping the OP when before they'd just camp near it.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-12-11 19:38:32  
Asura.Hit said:

If only his avatar had blonde hair instead of blue, then I'd be hypnotized too thinking it was Shantotto.

I tried Xarcabard [ S ] once, died from Imps way to many times and never went back. I think I'd rather die in Pashow [ S ] from that NM that likes to spam Breakga
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-11 19:43:04  
I just don't like how the campaign mobs are way north of where you warp in, and not to mention the fact that the NM dragon thing still camps that spot... ;>.>
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-12-11 21:04:44  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Asura.Hit said:

If only his avatar had blonde hair instead of blue, then I'd be hypnotized too thinking it was Shantotto.

I tried Xarcabard [ S ] once, died from Imps way to many times and never went back. I think I'd rather die in Pashow [ S ] from that NM that likes to spam Breakga

Her, thank you. Anyway. I agree, but the pic only came like this, and I had to edit it, but anyway.

I did it 5 or so times now, 4 before update, and once now, and the one today was.. intresting..

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lol I remember that right after they "fixed" it was actually worse. Amphipteres actually camping the OP when before they'd just camp near it.

Agree'd. They not sit OVER there more then moving around the zone.
 Ragnarok.Inga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2009-12-11 21:13:13  
***is awful, I went to go farm cambric, the first thing that happens when my screen finishes loading. Oh Hai Mr.Amphiptere luckly I was on NIN and it was night time >_> ***couldn't keep up with 25% movement speed.