Problems Since Last Update.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Problems since last update.
Problems since last update.
 Asura.Foxxy
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Foxxy
By Asura.Foxxy 2009-12-20 22:49:50  
I know this is a bit late, i've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now. The update that added Avatar Favor and ASA has been giving me a error on my avatar favor i called a gm bout it and they said do a file check that should fix it, did that it didnt help, called them again and they gave a bunch of bs bout maybe it was due to the nm i was camping at the time. Said they would send me a report of their research, got it and it was pretty much your ***out of luck we cant reproduce it so yea.

tl;dr gm didnt help

Problems BCNM logo on avatar favor and i cant manaully cancel it

And i dont have a sengerigy skill or eviolth w/e it is i have a riding instead

Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-20 23:03:54  
Well that sucks. o.o Maybe call PoL on Monday and explain.

Also inb4jokeaboutriding.
 Asura.Foxxy
By Asura.Foxxy 2009-12-20 23:06:53  
Wouldnt PoL be pretty much the same as a GM? it isnt a big deal i hardly play smn anymore and i dont craft or care much bout the Synergy, its more of an annoyance
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-20 23:13:41  
Asura.Foxxy said:
Wouldnt PoL be pretty much the same as a GM? it isnt a big deal i hardly play smn anymore and i dont craft or care much bout the Synergy, its more of an annoyance

I would think playonline is more bound to have someone look at it if you tell them the GMs were useless.
 Pandemonium.Areis
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2009-12-20 23:19:51  
In the first window your running Brandison's UI mod (changed font & Symbols). If you do a full File check that will erase brandison's and you wont see the BCNM logo.

I've seen that same issue with the Riding skill displaying instead of Synergy, and it's been fixed as far as i can tell (mine displays synergy).

If you would like to continue using Brandison's UI mod you can goto windower's website and download the newer version which includes logos for Astral Favor.
 Asura.Foxxy
By Asura.Foxxy 2009-12-20 23:25:40  
Pandemonium.Areis said:
In the first window your running Brandison's UI mod (changed font & Symbols). If you do a full File check that will erase brandison's and you wont see the BCNM logo.

I did a file check and it didnt erase brandison's UI mod or change it to the correct icon w/e that looks like, and if its just a .dat change or w/e wouldnt i still be able cancel it mannally which i cant do the only way i get rid of it is zoning or dieing
 Shiva.Drteeth
サーバ: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2009-12-21 00:31:36  
FFXI Style

Problem solved.