Sleep Duration? Notice Any Difference?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Sleep Duration? Notice any difference?
Sleep Duration? Notice any difference?
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-12-21 05:14:44  
Heya guys. I'm noticing more and more after a recent update that sleep spells aren't lasting nearly as long as they typically do. Any of you notice it? I know there was a supposed fix when they broke it before.

I'd appreciate any input.
 Valefor.Ghuda
サーバ: Valefor
user: Ghuda
By Valefor.Ghuda 2009-12-21 05:25:31  
Didnt that happen in the update prior?? I seem to recall allot of butthurt from Blms
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-21 05:38:46  
Bahamut.Paulus said:
Heya guys. I'm noticing more and more after a recent update that sleep spells aren't lasting nearly as long as they typically do. Any of you notice it? I know there was a supposed fix when they broke it before.

I'd appreciate any input.
I haven't noticed anything but haven't really been sleeping stuff recently. You got rdm. If it is anything like the last one it will be crazy like all dark type mobs having auto 1/2 resist. Go time a few see what happens.
 Unicorn.Frisk
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Frisk
By Unicorn.Frisk 2009-12-21 06:00:58  
Valefor.Ghuda said:
Didnt that happen in the update prior?? I seem to recall allot of butthurt from Blms

was all enfeebs, wasn't just sleep, if i'm thinking of the same update
 Phoenix.Slytribal
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Slykun
By Phoenix.Slytribal 2009-12-21 06:17:59  
Can't say I've noticed anything different when I sleep mobs on my Rdm, seems to be lasting around as long as I usually get it on various mobs.
 Ragnarok.Holyman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Holyman
By Ragnarok.Holyman 2009-12-21 06:19:50  
It was all enfeebles & Elemental Seal & Dark Magic "Stun etc"

Remember doing Ouryu Cometh with nerfed Elemental Seal , was hilaroius , the sleep cycle would get from first BLM to 6th one & the ES on first one wasn't up yet , had to make WHMs sub blm & RDM too to compensate the halved duration sleep .

Was intense @moment we didn't have any ES up when someone in the cycle screwed up , tanks had to fight her while she is on land & awake .
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-21 07:09:28  
Well it wasn't really ES that was nerfed. It still super increased the macc. It was just alot of mobs had auto-half resist. If you hadn't had used that on Ouryu assuming you could land it probably would've been getting mostly 1/4 and 1/8s lol.

But it wasn't only strong mobs. Any mob with a resistance to that element was half duration. So a rdm in full skill gear ESing sleep2 on a lvl 1 bat would get half duration. Or poisoning mobs with water resistances. Or slowing ones with earth resist etc.

Was harder to tell on other debuffs since there full durations aren't static
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-12-21 08:24:01  
wasnt even a nerf, it was a glitch or bug or mistake. its introduction was never put in any update notes, and only lasted a couple days. and as far as regular sleep duration goes, personally ive noticed no new difference in the last weeks since update what so ever, both on rdm and blm.
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-12-21 14:02:59  
Wow Emergency Maintenance. I did notice troubles in nyzul with sleeping adds, lol. Hopefully this "Adjustment to processing load in certain areas." generic excuse fixes it. That's the 2nd time they've used that terminology to fix something. I hope they aren't breaking epic crap and trying to smooth it over.