How Do I Go About Purchasing FFXI Content ID's For A New Account?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How do I go about purchasing FFXI Content ID's for a new account?
How do I go about purchasing FFXI Content ID's for a new account?
 Fenrir.Dramanue
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-12-25 12:13:02  
I have the cd's and I'd like to install a copy onto my gf's computer, but just need the content ID's to get her activated. Does anyone know if SE offers just the keys/licenses for purchase? Or do I have to go out and buy a whole new set of cd's?
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-25 12:22:17  
Have her download the trial off the website. And from there, you can buy keys for every expansion, one by one with the exception of WotG if I recall. Buying the expansions as singles might be more expensive than buying another disk, and is definately more pricey than the $11 thing from Steam atm...but if she's just starting out, she won't really need anything more than core FFXI and Zilart, to be honest.

Edit: Direct link is http://www.finalfantasyxi.com/

If you don't trust the direct link, go to www.playonline.com and on the top banner it should say something about the vana collection, or free trial.
 Fenrir.Dramanue
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-12-25 12:36:50  
Thank you for the info, but since she's not the biggest fan of downloading massive files, I think we'll go the direct cd route and just buy them at the store. And yes, I know we'd still need to update the game.

o.o;
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-25 12:45:27  
Yeah, you will. But it's not *SO* bad with the Vana collection. My PC isn't a strong power player, and after the vana collection was installed, had a good 5 hours of updating after everything was in and registered. It sounds like a lot but...meh. If you get an older disk, you're looking at upwards to a day of just updating...><
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-12-25 13:19:52  
Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Yeah, you will. But it's not *SO* bad with the Vana collection. My PC isn't a strong power player, and after the vana collection was installed, had a good 5 hours of updating after everything was in and registered. It sounds like a lot but...meh. If you get an older disk, you're looking at upwards to a day of just updating...><

i wasnt able to find much information on this :( how big was the file? was it compressed.. 9 gb sounds like a lot, at least 3-4 hours downloading if speed is good..