New To Bonecraft..

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » New to Bonecraft..
New to Bonecraft..
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-01-08 14:49:05  
I am very new to Bonecraft or just crafting in general, so I am looking for all the help I can get. Does anyone remember any good guides that are out there for Bonecraft or any thoughts that might help me along the way?

I have a general idea of my crafting path but I am always looking for suggestions. I started yesterday and got to 17..I am looking to push thru to 50~60 as fast as I can.

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome..either post here or PM directly, thanks in advance for the help.
 Carbuncle.Caitlin
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: goose11
By Carbuncle.Caitlin 2010-01-08 14:55:52  
I usually go to wiki and in the search bar just type in bonecraft. There are lots of guides for each of the crafts on wiki, it also lists all the synths so you can look for something better.
 Remora.Narrubia
サーバ: Remora
user: Narrubia
By Remora.Narrubia 2010-01-08 14:57:10  
Abandon all hope, ye who enter the realm of bonecraft!

I wouldn't recommend trying to skill up bonecraft very quickly unless you have lots of gil to throw at it. Even then, I would suggest farming materials and crafting in the field, since the smallest-loss synthesis recipes in bonecraft often involve unstackable materials that don't appear in great numbers on the auction house.

That being said, one of the bonecrafting guides on the wiki is pretty nice if you're looking for a relatively quick route: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Bonecrafting_Guide_by_Ayrlie.

Desynthesis is also your friend, no matter how quickly you are trying to skill up. Keep some lightning crystals on you while synthing.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-01-08 15:04:09  
wewt neat, I have been on the same boat, stopped crafting (break time) once I hit 50 and got my glasses ^^
 Seraph.Jacon
サーバ: Seraph
user: lvicious
By Seraph.Jacon 2010-01-11 20:02:35  
get out while you can. bonecrafting turned me into this:

[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-01-11 21:31:22  
[+]
 Siren.Corrianne
サーバ: Siren
user: Lynara
By Siren.Corrianne 2010-01-14 03:35:48  
... That is horrifyingly hypnotic... I think that's what a drunken female pirate suffering from a stroke while being zapped in the *** with a cattle prod would look like...
 Bahamut.Darkelv
user: Darkelv
By Bahamut.Darkelv 2010-01-14 03:53:55  
You can also check the recipes here so you also see how much you loose out of the craft you're doing.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-14 04:02:15  
Check what is cheap on here. You can spend very little doing cheap stuff and npcing alot. Until you get to coral anyways
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-01-22 12:39:11  
Remora.Narrubia said:

Desynthesis is also your friend, no matter how quickly you are trying to skill up. Keep some lightning crystals on you while synthing.

Desynth </3

Really, maybe its just me, but I'd spend more gil on the lightning crystals than its worth everytime i try for desynth. Usually its even better to just npc what you got and buy/farm new maths for skillup synths. Atleast thats how its been for me, out of 12 desynths its like 2 successfull and 10 full breaks. Even beeing above cap thats usually how it goes for me.

desynth = /rage!
 Hades.Dizzmal
サーバ: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2010-01-22 12:45:35  
Take your time use Wiki and level fishing if you are really wanting to make profit in the later levels of it. Don't look @ the big selling items and go 0.o I'm gonna be rich .. because that wont happen. If you rush to much you wont know how to make a profit.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-01-22 13:09:24  
I am working on it still and I can't decide what I want to do..I don't know if I should take a break at 60 and get sub crafts to 60 so I don't have to worry about it later or just keep the push going and just keep working on getting to 100.

Right now I am 58.6 with subs basically at 0.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-01-22 13:13:43  
It would be good to atleast start to work on leathercraft imo. You'd wanna do Beast Horn soon, having leather craft at around 30+ so you can find use of the gazillion ram skins that you are gonna get while farming ram horns is a good idea.
[+]