Kisakii Is Hacked Player

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » kisakii is hacked player
kisakii is hacked player
By famousstars 2010-01-12 20:27:56  
hey guys, my buddy is on that server, is player name is kisakii,his account has been hacked, so the person playing with the name kisakii is the not the real person, please dont help or join any activiites with this person, se is being a real pain in the *** getting it back, hacked person has changed everyting to his own, including addy and phone and such , please help....
[+]
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-12 20:29:48  
famousstars said:
hey guys, my buddy is on that server, is player name is kisakii,his account has been hacked, so the person playing with the name kisakii is the not the real person, please dont help or join any activiites with this person, se is being a real pain in the *** getting it back, hacked person has changed everyting to his own, including addy and phone and such , please help....

1.) You didn't say the server.
2.) If your friend has the Date of Birth and original name on the account he can lock/freeze the account.

Bahamut.Dracondria
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2010-01-12 20:33:57  
Asura forum.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-12 20:34:38  
Bahamut.Dracondria said:
Asura forum.

Muh bad.
 Remora.Damonica
サーバ: Remora
user: DaMonica
By Remora.Damonica 2010-01-12 21:13:55  
Hades.Cheyne said:
famousstars said:

1.) You didn't say the server.
2.) If your friend has the Date of Birth and original name on the account he can lock/freeze the account.

The part about knowing the Date of Birth and original name on the account will allow him to have it locked/frozen I don't believe this is true. I say this because I had an account stolen. I talked to SE (a supervisor because the original guy was an ***) I provided them with:

1. The original name on the account. (Mine)
2. Date of Birth
3. Playonline ID
4. The original credit card it was registered to (even though it had long expired)
5. Original billing address
6. The name of all my characters (main and 3 mules)
7. The original password used.

All I was told was that the account was still in their system but until I could provide them with at least 3 of the things the info had been changed to I was SOL.

Edit Note: I also have my registration codes for that old account.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-12 21:17:21  
I see.

Well I recently had an account hacked, I provided only DoB and accoun t name (Because the hacker had changed all the information.) and it was locked within 5 minutes. To unlock/freeze I needed to notarize a document e-mailed to me by PoL.

But if you have register codes for your game it will help a ton.

Maybe my agent was just lazy and didn't need the info, but go with Damonica.
By famousstars 2010-01-13 13:45:29  
well he is trying, just in the mean time, was giving the server heads up, he has been selling and buying tons of stuff with this character, ill keep it posted on the update with se
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 14:33:48  
When my account was hacked, I had to give all the info Damonica described. My POL codes were deemed lost months ago, so I didn't have to do that.

A Playonline rep won't even talk to you without the POL ID. I don't see how you even got around that.

And my account being hacked happened before the security token, so security token *** can gtfo.
 Asura.Humtum
サーバ: Asura
user: scapular
By Asura.Humtum 2010-02-10 02:31:52  
that is my friend in game lol.....i wouldnt accept that account even if it was given to me for free. . . epic gimp
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-10 03:08:24  
Asura.Humtum said:
that is my friend in game lol.....i wouldnt accept that account even if it was given to me for free. . . epic gimp

Listen to this guy, he uses O.kotes on sam.
 Asura.Humtum
サーバ: Asura
user: scapular
By Asura.Humtum 2010-02-10 03:52:35  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Humtum said:

>_> the dam picture wont update, Okotes is good for tachi: rana imo
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-02-10 04:33:36  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

either I got whoosh'd or lol wut.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-10 05:59:27  
Asura.Humtum said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Humtum said:

>_> the dam picture wont update, Okotes is good for tachi: rana imo

Fair enough lol. Apparently O.kotes are pretty bad for Sam in general though. I thought Hachiman for a 6 hit build, or with usu feet use dusk/+1
By Turbofox 2010-02-10 07:09:03  
I Has Dusk Gloves +1^^ Anyone wanna buy? 25m^^