FFXIAH Friendlist Error!?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » FFXIAH Friendlist Error!?
FFXIAH Friendlist Error!?
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2008-10-15 10:46:02  
I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem but here it is:

I have two linked accounts and I have a set friends list. Then I go to the "Friends List" tab in the "Member Menu" and un-check the box that has one of my characters (which should NOT display my friends list on the ffxi public page for this char) and then I click the save button and the message "Saved!" appears. I refresh the page and then go to the chars page that I chose not to display friends list and its still there.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Triet
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2008-10-15 22:51:02  
It seems, even if its not shown to public, that whenever you are logged on and check your own profile, you will be able to view everything on it still.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-16 00:38:33  
In most places on the site, viewing your own character information will show everything regardless of your player settings. A good example of this is the player transaction history, which will always show the maximum 255 last transactions regardless of the visible transaction count you have set, if you are viewing your own character info.

If you are worried that a setting appears to not have "taken" for you, log out and attempt to view the info again. It should correctly reflect your public viewable settings.
 Pandemonium.Elixana
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Elixana
By Pandemonium.Elixana 2008-10-16 01:44:10  
I'm having this problem, but in the reverse though, which suggests to me it's a real problem, not just that Triet is logged in and can see their own info. I want to show my f-list. I got and check the box, click the save button, it says "Saved!" and then when I go to my main page the f-list is still hidden. When I go back to the menu the box is still unchecked. Anyone else having this problem? Forwards or backwards I suppose?
 Ragnarok.Shaylaa
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Shaylaa
By Ragnarok.Shaylaa 2008-10-16 02:01:28  
I'm having the same problems as Elixana. I clicked the box to have my friend list shown... hit saved... it says "Saved", but my list doesn't show. And when I go back to the friend list page, the box isn't checked. I tried clearing my cookies and doing it again, but same result.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-10-16 12:10:50  
Hrm, could be an actual bug with the feature, then. We'll look into it. Thanks. =)
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2008-10-16 12:34:49  
Yeah, after Nepharite posted their message I thought about it and tried logging out and checking the page, and obviosuly, my friends list info was still shown on that char. I recently updated this profile to display my crafting accomplishments. The crafting box appeared without delay, but still no friends list removed, heh. Thank you Jaerik for looking into this!! {/bow}
 Fairy.Telamon
サーバ: Fairy
user: prisonsex
By Fairy.Telamon 2008-11-02 12:29:59  
Just wanted to say I'm also not able to display my friends list, as Shaylaa had described.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-11-02 12:48:35  
Fixed