日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
WTF
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-01-27 10:30:41  
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
They are either girls or guys willing to pretend to be girls like Tifalockhartt formally on Bahamut server. They will cyber, send pix, talk on aim, and basically suck a fat *** to succeed at this worthless game.

She good lookin ?
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-01-27 10:31:23  
Oh ***i just realised its a guy pretending to be a girl ... *** sorry didnt read properly
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-27 10:33:35  
I just think that because of the anonymity of the internet, people can do whatever they want, and that usually means *** everyone over.

Sure, there are some genuine people out there who play the game for the friendship, adventure, and treasure finding. Only problem with that is the amount of *** overshadows the amount of good people.
 Asura.Kimiyo
サーバ: Asura
user: Kimikacat
By Asura.Kimiyo 2010-01-27 10:52:05  
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-27 10:55:32  
Edit: nvm
 Valefor.Eirinne
サーバ: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-01-27 13:41:58  
Asura.Korpg said:
You guys are still generalizing that all endgame shells (and to the extent, leaders) are all bad people.

You are all stating that people who run endgame are general ***, and thats why they got their gear and ***, from screwing over harder working members.

Some cases (notice the bolded "Some") are true, but that does not equal all or most cases.

Not everyone is evil, although we are an evil animal in general.

Nah. I co-lead an endgame shell. We started it in response to not finding what we all thought was fair, so we formed out own. 6 Months in and we're doing fine. I guess that answers someone's reply above about stopping whining and forming your own shell. So, no, I'm stating no such thing.
[+]
By rahmanjr 2010-02-17 14:59:12  
"/Wave" Dalimar..Its The Real BC "/Sigh" Sure Someone Told You WTF Happend By Now.. Sucks Balls Mahn!
 Pandemonium.Lyviathan
user: Lyviathan
By Pandemonium.Lyviathan 2010-02-18 13:43:06  
Valefor.Eirinne said:
I have to agree with the above. It's a fact of life. The more of an *** you are, the more you will succeed. It's sad really. Some of the best players I know are superb jerks. They do anything to get items no matter who they screw over and most just cast a blind eye to it and say oh well. ON the flip side, if you are a good person, help people out, give gear, ect,...you MUST be trying to buy friends and are of COURSE just trying to look good, huh? Yeah. People can be idiots. I guess the lesson is, to be the coolest, screw over as many people as humanly possible and boast constantly. That way you'll be 1337 in a videogame, which of course matters much in the grand scheme of things. ...yeahhhh....

I don't agree with that... I was always nice to everyone when I played, and i knew people that woul toss me items that were worth 200k+ and even one guy who always bought me stuff worth millions, and he always said he did it cuz I spent so much time helping other people I never had time to farm to get anything I wanted.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-18 13:45:22  
wait... this thread still lives?

being nice to people in-game means nothing because its people in REAL LIFE that will get you places.

So be nice to that pixel avatar friend of yours, see if he/she (probably a he) will help you succeed in life.
 Carbuncle.Mikehoncho
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Mikehoncho 2010-02-18 15:34:23  
Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:
Oh ***i just realised its a guy pretending to be a girl ... *** sorry didnt read properly

lawl, ghey