users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » SCNM LS
SCNM LS
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2010-02-01 18:35:36  
SCNM: Sealed Container Notorious Monster's

(This refer's to the set of 3 sets of 8 NM's that roam within La Vaule, Beadeaux and Castle Oztroja in the WoTG timeline and the accompanying megabosses.)

Much as people farm sky (Zilart) and sea (CoP) zones as a LS I'm looking to form one to farm the Beastmen strongholds in the past.

Runs would be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7-10PM EST (GMT-5).

If interested PST in game, reply in this thread or leave a message via this website.

cheers!
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-02-01 19:31:54  
I wanna join! *pout*

too bad i'm on Fenny, otherwise i'd hop right on over
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-01 19:34:43  
I know I'm just nitpicking here, but the 8 NMs in the strongholds are known as SNMs, Stronghold NMs. They are not the SCNMs themselves.

The containers which you receive from them are used to trigger a BCNM, with a fight against the SCNMs, or basically the Beastmen leaders.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2010-02-01 19:46:28  
@Eternius yah, we're nitpicking. No actually you are, because you want to show everyone how smart you are.

/clap

If people anyone's confused by the nomenclature that's why I posted a link back to wiki detailing what all this entails.

The title says it all, the endgoal is the megaboss battle for each stronghold that's unlocked from turning in all 8 containers. If you can read and think a little bit that much is obvious and for those that couldn't figure it out well... I sure as hell wouldn't want them in the LS. Makes me glad you're on Siren.

@Ktjrn, honey come back to Asura already. Click your heels and come home dorothy!
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
サーバ: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-02-01 20:21:00  
My server is boring, no one dose scnm or znm.
[+]
 Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-01 20:23:10  
I know this is kind of a raw deal for you, but ill join if you come to bismarck.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-02-01 20:54:20  
I'm on lockdown on Fenny!

People nice here. But people nice on asura too (sometimes unless you run into the usual clowns... no names! lol)

maybe our servers merge? ya ya ya :D
[+]