フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » The Chronicles of Spence
The Chronicles of Spence
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-06 15:00:52  
I was expecting more story. What a let down.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-10-06 15:02:39  
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
How can you not include Sagi the subligar. That's just a character waiting to hump the main protagonist.
I can try to incorporate you in :P
Can I be like an evil ninja informant known for his wild subligar dress sense xD
I'll see what I can do >.>

Fairy.Spence said:
I was expecting more story. What a let down.
It's in the works my friend.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-06 15:03:56  
Damn skippy.
 Titan.Marzbarz
サーバ: Titan
user: MarzBarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-10-06 15:07:16  
Fairy.Spence said:
Damn skippy.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-10-06 15:28:25  
Fairy.Spence said:
Damn skippy.
Peanut Butter is delicious.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-08 09:51:25  
Asura.Dameshi said:

It's in the works my friend.

You lied! I will never trust again!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Alexander.Drossos
サーバ: Alexander
user: droseph
By Alexander.Drossos 2011-02-15 09:52:29  
Bump! Need more chronicles~
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-02-15 09:54:52  
Oh dear lord... I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I had almost forgotten about this :P
 Ramuh.Leif
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-02-15 11:01:15  
This is a great story, here's hoping we get more chronicles, maybe a SMN on the team *hint hint*.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-02-15 14:50:02  
Ramuh.Leif said:
This is a great story, here's hoping we get more chronicles, maybe a SMN on the team *hint hint*.
Too many members... perhaps some death is needed for fresh blood...

Ramuh.Rowland said:
SOMEONE MUST INFORM MARZ!

That's why Marz quit Dame... you killed her.
LIES AND SLANDER!
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-02-21 03:34:22  
Bump cause I want more.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-01 13:23:22  
You really shouldn't toy with people like that.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-05-05 15:24:14  
(Long overdue) Chapter 13

Day 90: It's been about 3 months now since this whole mess started. It sure has felt like much longer though. I find myself thinking more and more about how life was just a short time ago. I miss the days of training under the warm sun of the Dunes. Or going off on adventures with my friends. Even the mundane tasks of daily life seem like a blissful fairy tale now. What I wouldn't give for some clean clothes and a bath...

I've always been the adventuring type, never one to back down from a challenge. But this... I never asked for this. So much death, so much destruction. Vana'diel is but a shell of its former self. I miss my friends and family. All hope of seeing them again has vanished. I must face the truth, everything I knew is gone. My life shall never be the same.

Day 91: My mood today is slightly less depressing than yesterday, even though I don't have much of anything to be happy about. The backstabbing pirates feed us scraps. I'd even prefer galka sausage to this garbage. Even the rats won't touch the stuff. It's cold, wet, and dark down here. They don't even leave a lit lantern for us. The smell is a putrid mixture of blood, mold, mildew, wood, salt water, and what I am hoping is stale biscuits. They crammed us all into one little cell, even though there are a couple other cells open. ***, I wish them an eternity of Urial's singing.

Speaking of Urial's singing, the pirates took all his instruments. Now all he does is sing about how depressed he is. Also something about a king of old having his queen stolen away... I don't know where he comes up with these things.

I was speaking with the princess they locked away today. She has a strange accent that I just can't place. She says she's from San d'Oria, but I've never heard of her. She doesn't say much and keeps to herself all the time. My Elvaan senses tell me she's totally into me, just like all women.

Day 92:
"What do you want with a bard with no glee
I am depressing.
Yar har where's my fiddle di dee
Being a pessimist is alright to be
What do you want with a bard with no glee
I am depressing."

When I get my cesti back, I'm going to knock the depression right out of Urial. He has sang that song at least ten times today now. Even Comedie is tired of hearing it, and he doesn't even have ears!

On the bright side, I overheard one of the pirates saying they will be docking tomorrow. At least we can get off this wretched galleon and onto dry land. Of course, there is the whole being sold into slavery issue.

Day 93: It was nice seeing the sun again. We made port in Aht Urhgan, at some tiny fishing village. I don't even know the name of it. To be honest, I don't think it even has a name. We were ushered off the ship and to the holding area where we awaited appraisal. Sadly, the holding area smelled more foul than the ship. It smelled worse than the public chocobo stables in Jeuno. I'm not talking upper Jeuno either.

They marched us out one at a time to have us checked out by a bunch of guys in suits. I felt a little weird, I don't usually get checked out by the guys. I was "asked" to spin around, bend over, and lift various objects. They appraised me at 1337 gil. A bit of an odd number I thought.

Rowland and Urial argued with each other over who is worth more. I swear they're married sometimes. Though I prefer their arguing to Urial's singing. It's less depressing.

After we were appraised, we were placed back into the holding cell. The auction would be tomorrow. Naturally we thought of escaping, but the barred cell, group of guards, and the fact we're all unarmed combined to make it an impossible mission.

As the sun was setting, the pirates had a feast outside of our cell. The aroma of Konschtat Fried Chocobo, Marinara Pizza, Hedgehog Pie, Primieval Brew, and other delicious food filled the air. We were all starving, since we've only been fed stale biscuits for the past few days, but could do nothing more than be tortured with the smell of home cooking. My mind again wandered to the days of old. Memories of picnics in Zi'Tah, cookouts in East Ronfaure, and feasts in the halls of Chateau d'Oraguille came racing into my mind. I want to cry, but am as dehydrated as Ifrit's Cauldron.

Just as I am imagining biting into a Meatkabob, a guard bursts into the holding area. He has a woman by her arm and tosses her into the cell with us before quickly leaving to join the feast.

"Well hello young'uns. My name is Luelle. I can get you out of here, but I'll need your help."
By Spencyono 2011-05-05 15:31:04  
So Lue's a good granny after all.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-05-05 15:40:31  
bump bump bumpety bump.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-05-05 15:58:54  
Spencyono said:
So Lue's a good granny after all.
For now :3
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-05 16:11:09  
Yay more story =3
 Bismarck.Antonious
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-05-05 20:04:49  
Awesome!! I can take the roll of gimp Sam, Pld or Thf zombie since that's the 3 jobs I had at 75 and I was wonderfully gimp in all three. Maybe a cool slow motion scene of Spence's hand going through my chest and out the other side when the movie comes out!!

Great great stuff man, I don't post all that often but I've read this since you started and I really really enjoy it.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-20 11:53:04  
Needs moar escape!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-05-20 11:54:08  
Bismarck.Antonious said:
Awesome!! I can take the roll of gimp Sam, Pld or Thf zombie since that's the 3 jobs I had at 75 and I was wonderfully gimp in all three. Maybe a cool slow motion scene of Spence's hand going through my chest and out the other side when the movie comes out!!

Great great stuff man, I don't post all that often but I've read this since you started and I really really enjoy it.
Thank you :)

I do plan on writing soon, been swamped at work lately though.

Ramuh.Urial said:
Needs moar escape!
I must craft it perfectly.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-20 11:56:00  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:

Thank you :)

I do plan on writing soon, been swamped at work lately though.

Ramuh.Urial said:
Needs moar escape!
I must craft it perfectly.

15 days....
and you just forget about us your readers!?!?!
/flips table
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-05-20 11:57:26  
Bismarck.Antonious said:

You may ask to be a noble and glorious PLD...but Dameshi is a cruel and twisted author...he may twist you into an emo depressed DRK...look at me...I'm a depressing brd troll.
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2011-05-25 13:02:11  
I was just searching the forums for this!

Thanks Row!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-05-25 13:07:16  
I do plan on adding more, I'm just super busy at the moment. Thanks for your (hugely extended) patience in not lynching me ;)
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13