users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Quickest EXP Party Beside Meripos
Quickest EXP Party Beside Meripos
 Remora.Devek
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2008-12-11 12:08:11  
We had HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE players long before NA release.
 Hades.Boogers
サーバ: Hades
user: Boogers
By Hades.Boogers 2008-12-11 15:39:51  
Ravenlokk said:
Aramina said:
I can clearly see how this will prepare you for pulling 20k/hour at the Mamool Camp, because Qufim with a PL is almost the same.

As someone who takes pride in their skill as a Bard, this makes me sick.

It's a game, and sorry bard takes next to no skill. You're a joke lol.

This is why there are TONS of bards who suck ***. They think that the job is nothing but singing songs. It doesn't matter what job you're talking about -- be it BRD, WHM, WAR... whatever you want. Any trivialization of the duties of any particular job is a clear indication that you have put little to no thought into playing the job well. Even the best BRD (or WHM, or WAR, or <insert random job here>) will continue to strive to find ways to improve upon their skills (even if all their jobs are at 75).
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-12-11 17:31:17  
Its possible lots of people lvl bard just b/c. Always invite, always xp, better chance of getting endgame stuff for other jobs? Its just too bad they put the lvling on /flee.
 Odin.Marigrim
サーバ: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-11 18:00:11  
I was furious when I wrote it so deleted my post.
 Shiva.Vexarana
サーバ: Shiva
user: Vexarana
By Shiva.Vexarana 2008-12-12 00:12:27  
I think there is no problem when leveling a sub like that to 37, but taking a job beyond that (40 for BCNM doesnt count, that only hurts yourself) is wrong. Like maybe I will do this with THF, because I only want it for a SJ... However doing it with WHM or BLM would be no bueno.
 Unicorn.Smurfo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Stubbie
By Unicorn.Smurfo 2008-12-12 00:54:38  
Devek said:
We had HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE players long before NA release.

Good for you, i wouldnt know. I started at NA pc release and therefore i can only speak from my own experiences, i wasnt saying that there arent HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE jp too tho, ive seen plenty.
 Remora.Devek
サーバ: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2008-12-12 07:54:29  
Smurfo said:
Devek said:

Good for you, i wouldnt know. I started at NA pc release and therefore i can only speak from my own experiences, i wasnt saying that there arent HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE jp too tho, ive seen plenty.

It is cool. It is just that, to this day, I still run into cockatrice suckers that think JPs are somehow perfect in every way. The last guy I heard that said that can also be quoted as saying that ninjas are the best DD in the game when they have haste. ><
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-12 09:47:54  
Boogers said:
Even the best BRD (or WHM, or WAR, or <INSERT here job random>) will continue to strive to find ways to improve upon their skills (even if all their jobs are at 75).

This is true, I'm still finding ways and techniques to improve my tanking skills on PLD even after hitting 75. Simply hitting provoke and flash isnt tanking. You need to know when and how to use sentinel, rampart, defender etc. This is true for all jobs. I'm sure everyone has been in a pt with a poor tank lol
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2008-12-26 08:55:25  
ya doing this set up all the time does hurt your skills abit, all i ever seem to get for party invites as sam any more are for Qufim Island. If i want Xp i take em' (to lazy to start a party myself) but my GK skills have really suffered (atm about 30 lvls behind) This is good xp but like most have said, this hurts you in the long run.