Guido Daniele: Multimedia Artist And Body Painter

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Guido Daniele: multimedia artist and body painter
Guido Daniele: multimedia artist and body painter
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2010-02-11 00:17:32  
I want to share, in case there's anyone else here who would appreciate this and hasn't seen it yet. ^^

Wow! guidodaniele.com - painted hands

The cobra! The crocodile! The ostrich! The giraffe! The swan!

Okay I'll stop listing them since every one of these is stunning.

Examples:

The full body painting is incredible. The link leads to many more examples, but here is one:

These pretty undies are painted on.

Yay, cat girls on page 5. I don't like them all, but the dark-haired one with her hair up in buns, I like a lot. I wear my hair like that frequently. ^^

I don't like the cat guys at all. Is it just their dumb-*** expressions? I don't know. Maybe. But the zebra guy is very cool.

Again, wow:

Oh, this is my favorite so far:

I know that effects like these can be created digitally, but I don't have nearly the awe for digital art that I do for traditional fine arts.

This last one really takes my breath away.

This page gets a bit… hmmmm… I don't know about her making out with kitty, hehe, but still, wow.

The bike on this page actually reminds me of how I painted bikes for a couple of dear friends ages ago. I wonder where they are and if the paint has been rusted through.

The girl in these looks amazing.

OOOOOHHH!! at the one wearing the metal crown of, geese, are they? Wow.

Awww, I don't like these at all.

Ohhh, videos! I can't wait to look at these later.

Okay, I'm off. I found this as I was getting ready for movie and beddie time, and wanted to get on to share. Sooooo... yay, movie time now!