言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
LOTS
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 17:10:50  
I know several people said they were fans of the books, but I don't remember how many said they watched the show, but could someone in the EST timezone be so kind as to tell me what time the show airs? Awaiting to download it here in the UK but I don't recall what time it usually gets uploaded.

edit: Legend of the seeker fyi.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-13 17:18:53  
I'm PST so change it a 3 hours but usually I seem to see it up on the site I download from by 9-10PM over here though I don't camp it lol. I beleive it actually airs at 8pm over here but I don't have cable
 Carbuncle.Chuckles
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: chuckles
By Carbuncle.Chuckles 2010-02-13 17:24:59  
I don't follow that show, but according to the website, it airs at 10PM EST on Sundays.

http://dadt.com/lots/
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 17:31:14  
Hmm okay, it's usually available to download on eztv at about 12-1ish, which would be around 8 pm? Another hour or so to go! I don't recall it being later, at what 10 would be. I can't use the site to find out, because i havent a clue what EST post codes even look like lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-13 17:33:53  
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
I know several people said they were fans of the books, but I don't remember how many said they watched the show, but could someone in the EST timezone be so kind as to tell me what time the show airs? Awaiting to download it here in the UK but I don't recall what time it usually gets uploaded.

edit: Legend of the seeker fyi.
Before the clarification I thought it was a misspelled "Lost". lol
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 17:36:27  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Before the clarification I thought it was a misspelled "Lost". lol

Ew. Terrible show.
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-02-13 18:13:13  
to ultrarichard Lost is an amazing show. Best show ever IMO. to OP i have netflix on my xbox and the LOTS is availbe to stream the next day after orginally being aired on tv so works great for me. Netflix ftw.... So good i canceled my cable about 3 months ago. anything not found i netflix i DL from piratebay.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 18:25:14  
Ifrit.Preluder said:
to ultrarichard Lost is an amazing show. Best show ever IMO. to OP i have netflix on my xbox and the LOTS is availbe to stream the next day after orginally being aired on tv so works great for me. Netflix ftw.... So good i canceled my cable about 3 months ago. anything not found i netflix i DL from piratebay.

That's brilliant, I didn't realise xbox's did that. We sold ours and bought a ps3 lol. I hated watching the episodes on the PC, untill I got my Pinnicle box, which was amazing, then switched it for another type which uses a portable harddrive, making them easier to store.
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-02-13 18:38:52  
Yea I was very happy when they put it on the xbox, works great too and can stream in HD. They have actually made some decent additions to the xbox dashboard, kinda like apps on a phone in a way facebook and other cool stuff like last fm. Its basically the only thing i watch anymore and if it is not on Netflix. I DL put on a flash drive and still watch on xbox. Now if they would just start making games that are not 10 hrs or less of gameplay for 60 bux id be set. just beat Bioshock II in 2 days what a waste of money. will be on ebay in about 15 mins actually lol. should have rented.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 18:42:07  
Ifrit.Preluder said:
Now if they would just start making games that are not 10 hrs or less of gameplay for 60 bux id be set. just beat Bioshock II in 2 days what a waste of money. will be on ebay in about 15 mins actually lol. should have rented.

I've been renting all the new games for ps3, completed batman A.A in like one night.. played Avatar.. Worst game ever. The only games I played on 360 was FF occasionally, and Skate2.
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-02-13 18:55:41  
Def rent the new bioshock it is a great game but not enough gameplay to justify 60 bux. Heck i could get gamefly for a 1/3 of that a month and play through about 6-7 games. Im overly disapointed with todays modern games there a rip off. remeber back in the day games like Tomb raider and Odd world for PS1 took me months to beat those. And
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 19:05:14  
Definitely good times.
 Cerberus.Siriso
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Siriso
By Cerberus.Siriso 2010-02-13 19:15:08  
Books are awesome

show is TERRIBLE don't bother looking for it
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 19:24:08  
Cerberus.Siriso said:
Books are awesome

show is TERRIBLE don't bother looking for it

Actually been watching it since it came out, just wanted to know when this episode was done. I rather like it, but then I liked Hercules and Zena, which were both terrible also. It's seriously sad that the whole high point of my week is when a new episode of it gets uploaded. I think I'd die if they stopped doing so.
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-02-13 19:30:34  
Never read the books. I think the shows ok I just started watching it because i ran out of Lost, Dexter, Heroes, Entourage, Samcro episodes to watch. Although it is a lttle cheesy at times i find it good enough to watch. And I dont watch relity shows and thats all tv is anymore so Legend of the Seeker is better then most things on tv. I also found some slight interest in Sanctuary if anyone watched that before.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-02-13 19:40:49  
I wanted to watch that :o But I can't remember why I didn't. Maybe it was on at the same time as some other things I always watch.
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-02-13 19:58:19  
Netflix its all on there.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-13 21:50:48  
It's up now