Any High Level Fisher Here Want To Sell Directly To Me?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Any high level fisher here want to sell directly to me?
Any high level fisher here want to sell directly to me?
By slipispsycho 2010-02-14 03:03:16  
Just wondering if maybe there's a high level fisher out there that might wanna skip AH fees and unload a large bulk of fish every so often?

I'll pay AH prices, but I only want certain fish, I guess I'm pretty much looking for someone who spends time making money with fishing already, and just wants to offload a large ammount at a single time.

I'm figuring I might buy about 100k worth the fish off you at a time, then when the food i made with them is sold off or used up (I make food for myself and a friend and we go through alot) I'll let you know that I'll be needing to restock and whenever you have it, you let me know.

We can discuss which I need more of and which I need less of if you're interested, but these are some of the fish I'll be needing: Grimmonites, Emperor Fish, Noble Lady, Bastore Bream, Black Sole, Cone Calamary/Kalamar, Giant Squid. Sometimes I might have special requests if there's a new food I wanna try out or something like that. You also don't have to get each one to make a deal with me, although there are some that I use many many stacks of, and some I may only use a stack or two of.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, then /befriend me on the game and I'll add you and we can work out the finer details. I rarely check back here, and I'm not always on the game just because my character is logged in, somehow me and my friend's accounts got linked under a single token and he keeps the token, so i stay logged in 24/7. If I'm not on Slipispsycho, then I am on Tuttrack, my mule. /befriend whichever one is on.