フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » BLU question regarding AF
BLU question regarding AF
 Garuda.Antipika
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-02-14 06:35:29  
Hey,

French friend of mine started XI not to long ago and he have an issue with his BLU AF quest, the thing is I dunno ***about BLU and never did the quest :/ Couldn't help him based on what I found on wiki :[

So basically he completed transformations quest and got his body.

However he did not get the 3 others AF piece like body and stuff you are -supposed- to get while the quest transformations is active. And now his quest Transformations is considered as -completed- and the NPC is just telling him ***about Magus Jubbah but without accepting his items.

Not a JST cooldown issue, he waited for over 5 days, zoned multiple time etc... And yes I told him to trade synth mats first, I can read wiki correctly :D

My guess is that he's *** cause he completed the quest transformations already. I'd like a confirmation on that tho. Can you still obtain the others piece if the quest Transformations is completed ?
 Hades.Hiryo
サーバ: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-02-14 06:58:48  
You need to get the head as well before he will craft the others I belive.. I didn't have an issue withe my blue af

edit: Im pretty sure the quests were for feet and head, not the body.. That's crafted?
 Ramuh.Bekisa
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2010-02-14 07:02:11  
I didn't complete the crafting of items before I killed the soulflayer. In fact, I got the quest, jumped on SMN and went to solo it right away. It was a few days later before I got the silk cloths needed to have them made (none on AH ... and didn't know any clothcrafter ppl)

Make sure he has the correct items for trade. It's something very simple he's missing probably. It's very rare for a quest to 'glitch' for one person out of the thousands who play -- almost impossible.

Unicorn.Sedres
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2010-02-14 07:11:03  
Look up the quest on wiki.
By semimmortal 2010-02-14 07:11:20  
It's possible to get all three AF parts before getting the head piece (which IIRC is after killing the Soulflayer).
Might be a mistype, but I think he got the AF head already before the other parts (and feet of course) and apparently already got one of the AF parts activated (the body).

Only two things I can think of now would be:
- Is he sure he got the right materials/currency for the Jubbah?
- Might have to restart the AF quest? idk...
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-02-14 07:18:58  
So even if you get the head you can still synth the rest ?
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-02-14 07:55:40  
Nvm :< Found the answer, traded the wrongs items.
ffffffff
 Hades.Hiryo
サーバ: Hades
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2010-02-14 08:08:19  
/facepalm
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-02-14 08:18:50