Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-02-20 14:49:18  
End of WoTG/end game announced.
New Spells/Summons.
New Expansion Pack.
Way to kill AV.
It would be nice if they could add a better incentive for Pankration/Ballista/Chocoracing so more players would do these.

Also here are the screenshots/teases the Vanafest2010_NA twitter page has released so far.

Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-20 14:56:37  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
New Spells/Summons.
New Expansion Pack.
Way to kill AV.
It would be nice if they could add a better incentive for Pankration/Ballista/Chocoracing so more players would do these.

Also here are the screenshots/teases the Vanafest2010_NA twitter page has released so far.

Mithra bikini spread?!
 Titan.Styxriver
サーバ: Titan
user: StyxRiver
By Titan.Styxriver 2010-02-20 15:26:17  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
New Spells/Summons.
New Expansion Pack.
Way to kill AV.

You forgot to ask for a pony.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-02-20 15:36:24  
Fairy.Tweeky said:
The last mission they added for WoTG ended in the walk of echoes with the bad guys running away, so I wouldn't be surprised if we do see that area at vanafest. I also think it'll end up being called the void, just like how we call Tu'Lia sky and Lumoria sea.

I don't think they'll add the new avatars in the late February/early March update. But I do think they'll be added in 3 - 4 months when they finish the WoTG nation story quests, 1 avatar for completing each nations quest line.

I think WoTG has at most 9 months of updates left so I’m hoping they announce a new expansion, maybe adding the far east zones or Olzhirya the mithra homeland on the southern continent, but what I’m hoping for most of all is that they announce that we can finally go to the city of Tavnazia although I seriously doubt it'll ever happen.

Midgardsormr.Coconuts said:
Pankration revived :D

Yeah they're gonna revive it by allowing bsts to lv up a new Jormungand pet there that once fully trained is able to solo AV in 10 mins lol.

When pank was first introduced they had said soemthing alognthe lines bst would be able to use there pank mobs inthe feild to fight with , though as so many things they say that sound liek be a good idea it just vanished in the void.

Personally i jsut be happy for them say what the latent trigger for foolkiller GA is and to release the jug pets inthe dat files
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-20 15:36:57  
I'm hoping there will be a lot more information on FFXIV.

As for hopes for FFXI;

New job(s)(Yes, I know the chance of that is like 0.01%)
New Expansion would be neat, but not counting on it.
Make solo give more exp, so jobs that people don't invite can get more exp =P

Maybe some more job updates.

(I don't think any of what I said will happen, but it's nice to hope =P )
 Kujata.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Prothescar 2010-02-20 15:43:41  
Removing colibri.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-02-20 15:49:15  
Servers merge, or ability to move between "EXP servers, endgame servers" or some kind of crap that won't work, but they'll put a positive spin on it.
 Caitsith.Zabimaru
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zabimaru
By Caitsith.Zabimaru 2010-02-20 16:03:08  
Kujata.Akeda said:
I can't really think of what you could update for BLM.

I think BLM needs an AoE AM2 type spell like Meteor to make it stand out from SCH more, I doubt it'll happen though.

I'm pretty sure they'll announce the end of WotG with a choice of rewards and perhaps a new endgame zone. I also think they'll announce the new avatars.

What I would like to see are incentives to get people to level new jobs, it's getting harder and harder to find exp PTs. They could reduce the exp required for each level or improve empress/emperor bands somehow or make the kupofried ring easier to obtain like a quest that could be done once a week or something.

I would also love for them to give us the stuff we picked in the nomad mog bonanza as a reward for supporting the game for 8 years. FFXI won't be around forever, it would be nice of them to let us have some fun with powerful gears before the end. I don't think it would piss people that worked for a relic off too much because they would get another relic/mythic weapon. It would make me wanna play more, and encourage people that don't have a 75 job yet to get one instead of quitting. But anyways this isn't going to happen, just kind of a silly wish on my part I guess.

Remora.Mataniah
サーバ: Remora
user: Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2010-02-20 16:43:22  
i'd be happy if We get CHAIRS for MH. We get tables, spoons, bar benchs, trees, beds BUT NO CHAIRS!
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-20 16:49:58  
Remora.Mataniah said:
i'd be happy if We get CHAIRS for MH. We get tables, spoons, bar benchs, trees, beds BUT NO CHAIRS!

people like you are why we have fishing in MMM instead of actual content

PEOPLE LIEK YOU
 Remora.Mataniah
user: Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2010-02-20 17:00:36  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Remora.Mataniah said:
people like you are why we have fishing in MMM instead of actual content PEOPLE LIEK YOU

LOL
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-02-20 17:15:10  
Only update I could ever see being introduced for blm, not that id personally ever use it much but perhaps a spikaga spell for pty to improve blm support capabilities but all spells can still be counted as black magic. Blm unlikely to get any sort of update and imo doesnt really need it that much, but spikega spells would be something id back if they said blm was getting update.

Vana expectations.... no1 wins a relic, but gl.
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-20 17:33:33  
tier 5 nukes would be sweet
 Remora.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Remora.Fyyvoaa 2010-02-20 17:37:21  
DNC UPDATE NAO?

Lol, a BLM update would be cool, but highly unlikely.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-20 17:54:23  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Remora.Mataniah said:

people like you are why we have fishing in MMM instead of actual content

PEOPLE LIEK YOU

Bwahahahaha XD