users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Method of submit missing recipes
Method of submit missing recipes
 Phoenix.Missnasty
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Missnasty
By Phoenix.Missnasty 2008-11-04 10:22:57  
Some items don't have recipes associated with them for whatever reason (e.g. Qiqirn Sash http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15907 ). It would be cool if there was a way for users to help fill that void.
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-11-04 13:51:10  
awesome idea. that would be a nice addition i think.
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2008-11-07 12:12:59  
I have to agree. On top of that fixing recipes that are wrong would be a great help. For instance there are a few cloth craft recipes that use too few materials to complete the synthesis, resulting in a much higher projected profit.
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-11-08 13:59:59  
it would probably have to be admin approved though just in case someone wanted to mess with the site.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [159 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Fiira
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Fiira
By Cerberus.Fiira 2009-04-16 07:01:38  
Hello, I'm bumping this thread as I wanted to ask exactly the same thing. Hope you don't mind.

Would it be possible to submit missing recipes, for an admin/moderator to validate?

How are recipes usually added to the site in the first place? Sometimes it seems new recipes are added and at other times, some items seem to never get added.

I'm not saying this to complain of course, I understand the site's staff is busy and doing this on their free time, I'm just asking if there's any way we could help with the process of adding new recipes/fixing incorrect ones.

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work with site ^^