FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 361
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-24 03:51:13  
At least there's a woman in this thread:D
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 03:51:37  
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:

/poke Hey you! =3

Hey Shay! =D
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
I'm honest, i NEVER EVER meet any gay in my life.. i thought it was a myth lol.

Wat? Someone is trollin'...
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Indeed it is, :D someone had to do it, gogo LGBT! :] Unless.. a thread like this has already been posted & I'm not aware of it lolol o_o..

Don't think I've seen one.. And I'm always lurking to some degree..

Lurker! I've never seen any either, though I haven't looked through all the pages or anything.

=O Well why haven't you? =3
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 03:52:21  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:

/poke Hey you! =3

Hey Shay! =D
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
I'm honest, i NEVER EVER meet any gay in my life.. i thought it was a myth lol.

Wat? Someone is trollin'...
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Indeed it is, :D someone had to do it, gogo LGBT! :] Unless.. a thread like this has already been posted & I'm not aware of it lolol o_o..

Don't think I've seen one.. And I'm always lurking to some degree..

Lurker! I've never seen any either, though I haven't looked through all the pages or anything.

=O Well why haven't you? =3


Ya'll are lazy ;p
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 03:53:34  
Yes I am lazy XD and I haven't because I didn't want to >.> maybe I will now..

Also /wave at Xeno.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 03:55:50  
me thinks we are the only mo's up atm ;p
 Lakshmi.Ratie
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: ratie
Posts: 153
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2010-02-24 03:58:29  
/ I'm awake too,
although, being 9pm here kinda helps <_<
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 03:59:04  
Looks like it, I shouldn't even be up but unfortunately I'm naturally nocturnal and have insomnia anyway ><
 Phoenix.Sergee
Offline
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Sergee
Posts: 891
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 03:59:20  
Seriously lolol.. I should be in bed.. but I can't sleep, catching up on The Real World DC, and posting stuffs on here. x_x;; :P:P
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 361
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-24 04:00:30  
"NATURAL insomnia"<_<
it's called "FFXI insomnia"
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 04:01:33  
yeah go go 5 am... hmm wonder if the bf will be pissed lol.. o well..*goes and plays with SMN* lol
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:01:54  
Sergee go to bed! =p

I had insomnia before I played FFXI, though it hasn't helped it any lol
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 361
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-24 04:05:24  
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 04:07:50  
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Stop being a pig...
Fairy.Spence said:
Haha, I'm gonna call you a dogfucker everytime I see you now :x

this is why i shouldnt read other thread but muahahaha
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:08:48  
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 361
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-24 04:09:02  
oh cmooon, don't be so hostile evan, this thread made you third on the most viewed characters chart:P
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
Posts: 6173
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-24 04:09:43  
Garuda.Feifongwong said:
Best of luck on this thread not being consumed by trolls.


Represent, Fooo.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 04:10:03  
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 04:10:31  
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
oh cmooon, don't be so hostile evan, this thread made you third on the most viewed characters chart:P

Told you. Trollin'. Nobody is that ignorant without meaning to be.
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

I agree. =o
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
Posts: 6173
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-24 04:11:03  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
/
how is your avatar not banned...
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:11:29  
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

XD I get that a lot, I share though!
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 04:12:14  
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

XD I get that a lot, I share though!

*Isn't convinced*

I know the truth! =3

*Hides*
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 04:12:22  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
oh cmooon, don't be so hostile evan, this thread made you third on the most viewed characters chart:P

Told you. Trollin'. Nobody is that ignorant without meaning to be.
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

I agree. =o


LOL woot ;p
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 411
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 04:13:05  
YOU ALL TYPE TO FAST FOR ME TO QUOTE STOP IT!!!!
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Offline
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
Posts: 361
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2010-02-24 04:13:23  
See what you want to see..
If i really wanted to troll this post i could have acted pretty different.

I didn't say anything bad lol, if you feel insulted the problem is yours.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 04:13:38  
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
YOU ALL TYPE TO FAST FOR ME TO QUOTE STOP IT!!!!

XD /comfort
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:13:45  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

XD I get that a lot, I share though!

*Isn't convinced*

I know the truth! =3

*Hides*

Lie! You know nothing, except where I am when you're stalking me in Campaign =p
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 04:14:24  
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
LOL not trying to be just thought that was funny x.x

Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
So..hm you're like... a lesbian?:D

Me? Only half, lol.


you ma'am are just greedy ...;p

XD I get that a lot, I share though!

*Isn't convinced*

I know the truth! =3

*Hides*

Lie! You know nothing, except where I am when you're stalking me in Campaign =p

I don't stalk... Windy just sucks enough for there to be good battles there! =P
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:14:45  
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
YOU ALL TYPE TO FAST FOR ME TO QUOTE STOP IT!!!!

/stopsit We'll let you catch up! lol
 Asura.Daleterrence
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
Posts: 5078
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 04:15:10  
Asura.Shayka said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
YOU ALL TYPE TO FAST FOR ME TO QUOTE STOP IT!!!!

/stopsit We'll let you catch up! lol

Fiiinnnee... *Stops pretty much spamming a moment*

Whilst I pass the time.. a moment of reflection from the front page..

 Asura.Shayka
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-24 04:15:32  
Asura.Daleterrence said:

I don't stalk... Windy just sucks enough for there to be good battles there! =P

I'm not always in Windy zones -.-, I happen to love Jugner and Vunkerl too!