Theory On Lvl 99...

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Theory on lvl 99...
Theory on lvl 99...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Darknes
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: darknes
By Gilgamesh.Darknes 2010-03-02 15:21:16  
really ?
 Siren.Talonn
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Talonn 2010-03-02 15:25:43  
apparently Utsusemi : San was in the .dats since the dawn of the game and was removed very earlier on, however this is just a rumor. It was probably tested on Atomos and deemed to powerful for players to have or something.
Edit: I dont like rumors so..... this is just where I have heard it has come from and why it is there..... other than that there is no evidence what so ever of San being used in game for anything
[+]
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-03-02 16:32:17  
Siren.Talonn said:
apparently Utsusemi : San was in the .dats since the dawn of the game and was removed very earlier on, however this is just a rumor. It was probably tested on Atomos and deemed to powerful for players to have or something.
Edit: I dont like rumors so..... this is just where I have heard it has come from and why it is there..... other than that there is no evidence what so ever of San being used in game for anything

Utsusemi: San is used by the Yagudo mobs in Dynamis Windurst. It has been in the game for many years, just not accessible to regular players.
[+]
 Remora.Sedda
サーバ: Remora
user: Sedda
By Remora.Sedda 2010-03-02 16:41:53  
Honestly I think 99 is a bit of a overkill. Staying at 80 would be nice but 99 is, imo, a bit overboard.

There are a lot of changes they are doing and quite frankly I can see it turning a lot of eyes in the opposite direction that SE might be going for. I've seen it before in other games when they try to update but update and change too much.

Example..Gemstone III / Gemstone IV (not that I expect many to know about that)

I guess in the end it depends on how SE does it and how people take it. Time will tell?
[+]
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-03-02 18:25:37  
I hope its atleast 90+ so sam can get Store TP V!! amirite? Gonna be interesting to see what kinda new merrits they open up for us(all jobs)
 Phoenix.Teguri
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Talran
By Phoenix.Teguri 2010-03-10 13:04:15  
I'm looking forward to being able to lowman things not previously lowmanable. Hell, I wouldn't mind doing the Promies again if they take the cap off of the BC's, Just to do it. That and the new areas seem like they could be fun, I hope I can charm huge monsters there! :D
 Hades.Nybras
サーバ: Hades
user: wyrmhole
By Hades.Nybras 2010-03-10 13:25:38  
I would love to be able to maybe trio Omega. That would be awesome.
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-03-10 13:44:10  
Well they said lv 99 by last expantion update so thats 8 lv increases per update. So probably by christmas ish we should get lv 99. Probably won't have any new merits either it would be pointless they will probably just allow you to add to the existing merits if you haven't maxed merits.

summer update: 75-83
fall update: 83-91
winter update 91-99

Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-10 17:26:04  
They said they wouldn't modify old HNMs because they didn't mind that we would be able to beat them more easily, which tells me 99 will be every where.
 Phoenix.Teguri
user: Talran
By Phoenix.Teguri 2010-03-10 18:03:03  
Not necessarily meaning BC mobs, though it would be awesome. x3
Oh hell, if I can solo Darkness Named I would ***bricks.
 Cerberus.Quipto
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-03-10 18:41:22  
Kujata.Ajito said:
To be honest, all these new updates have lessened my interest in XIV. XIV still looks pretty good, but I think I'll stick around for all the updates first. The only downside I see from the level cap increase is the amount of exp required to reach 99. Saying that, it's obvious that the max exp obtained from mobs will increase as you level up (like it already does). Someone in another thread said something which reminded me of a thought I had once... Why can you already search for players between level 1-99? Did SE already plan on 99 cap at some stage long ago? T5 (BLM), T4/5ga (BLM), what appears (to me) to be T2 elemental debuffs, amongst many others already exist in the game files. So it's a possibility that this cap increase is something they've had in the back of their minds for a long time; of course they saved it til now to release it to keep the game alive.
what are you talking about, "already search for players between level 1-99"? go to the search menu and show me how yours goes above 75.

also for all this ridiculous 8 level increase. they stated in an interview that it will most likely be 5, 10, 10 increase. or hmm... possibly there will be more updates past that timeline. jesus christ, some people just amaze me...
 Titan.Shuji
サーバ: Titan
user: Raijin777
By Titan.Shuji 2010-03-10 18:48:55  
Hades.Nybras said:
I would love to be able to maybe trio Omega. That would be awesome.
Omega can be 4 manned now....
[+]
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-03-10 18:51:20  
Cerberus.Quipto said:
Kujata.Ajito said:
To be honest, all these new updates have lessened my interest in XIV. XIV still looks pretty good, but I think I'll stick around for all the updates first. The only downside I see from the level cap increase is the amount of exp required to reach 99. Saying that, it's obvious that the max exp obtained from mobs will increase as you level up (like it already does). Someone in another thread said something which reminded me of a thought I had once... Why can you already search for players between level 1-99? Did SE already plan on 99 cap at some stage long ago? T5 (BLM), T4/5ga (BLM), what appears (to me) to be T2 elemental debuffs, amongst many others already exist in the game files. So it's a possibility that this cap increase is something they've had in the back of their minds for a long time; of course they saved it til now to release it to keep the game alive.
what are you talking about, "already search for players between level 1-99"? go to the search menu and show me how yours goes above 75.

also for all this ridiculous 8 level increase. they stated in an interview that it will most likely be 5, 10, 10 increase. or hmm... possibly there will be more updates past that timeline. jesus christ, some people just amaze me...

Sup.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-03-10 18:56:24  
Phoenix.Teguri said:
I'm looking forward to being able to lowman things not previously lowmanable. Hell, I wouldn't mind doing the Promies again if they take the cap off of the BC's, Just to do it. That and the new areas seem like they could be fun, I hope I can charm huge monsters there! :D

I do not know you, but I'll be expecting some promy vhazl action after the removal of level caps :D :D :D
 Lakshmi.Dmnone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: dmnone
By Lakshmi.Dmnone 2010-03-10 20:12:46  
skipped 4 pages ....but here is my theory anyways...what if we don't lvl up with exp... but instead its a line of quest or something. we will still be able to merit @ 75 and there will be lvl 99 merits which im sure will be exp based at least to get limit points ...but for all we know we might have to buy lvls with our merit points