users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for Permanent Female FoV/Adventure Partner~
Looking for Permanent Female FoV/Adventure Partner~
 Kujata.Ryuuske
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:54:49  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Generally speaking men can usually be much more uptight and serious about things. "E-peen" anyone?

Of course, there are plenty of females that are manipulative drama ***, too.

But I'm just stating the obvious...

I hope you manage to find someone with a lax nature who's interested in kicking back and beating FoV ***. Who knows? Maybe you'll have a partner to duo the FoVNMs with, too.
Thank you very much. ^^
 Remora.Ninian
サーバ: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 06:55:29  
Hahaha, the "E-peen" part is totally true. D:
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 06:56:44  
Remora.Ninian said:
Hahaha, the "E-peen" part is totally true. D:
Hehe~ ;3
 Ifrit.Keeria
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Keeria
By Ifrit.Keeria 2010-03-01 07:05:39  
All I was really saying earlier, though, was that this topic is about how male/female groups make better pairs. If my story was about two men, it would have been irrelevant, thus it was about a male/female group. =P
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 11:50:12  
Ifrit.Keeria said:
All I was really saying earlier, though, was that this topic is about how male/female groups make better pairs. If my story was about two men, it would have been irrelevant, thus it was about a male/female group. =P
You make me giggle. XD
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-01 12:00:54  
I've had several partners playing this game where we would do everything together and would generally talk on the phone a lot and stuff too: all female out of coincidence rather than anything planned.

I agree that the opposite sex adds a more interesting dynamic to things even outside of a romantic/sexual context... maybe because I enjoy being semi-flirty/playful even if not trying for anything with the girl in question, I dunno.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 12:28:54  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I've had several partners playing this game where we would do everything together and would generally talk on the phone a lot and stuff too: all female out of coincidence rather than anything planned.

I agree that the opposite sex adds a more interesting dynamic to things even outside of a romantic/sexual context... maybe because I enjoy being semi-flirty/playful even if not trying for anything with the girl in question, I dunno.
I can agree with this 100% ^^ Thank you for supporting.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 12:29:26  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Sounds about right.
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 12:32:04  
Remora.Ninian said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

Sounds about right.
I agree. XD As I did in the actual post.
 Remora.Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-01 12:35:22  
Only issue I see with this is if your girlfriend is... well... overprotective/jealous. Could cause some problems, I'd be careful what you say to your duo buddy, etc.
[+]
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 12:42:21  
Remora.Ninian said:
Only issue I see with this is if your girlfriend is... well... overprotective/jealous. Could cause some problems, I'd be careful what you say to your duo buddy, etc.
Understandable. I'm a friendly person, but I stay within the boundaries.
 Kujata.Erim
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-03-01 14:42:29  
If I hadn't lost my account I would be happy to. Always interested in making new friends... /sigh

Sorry Ryuu, good luck!
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 14:44:20  
Kujata.Erim said:
If I hadn't lost my account I would be happy to. Always interested in making new friends... /sigh

Sorry Ryuu, good luck!
Aw, Well I'm happy that you took some interest. That shows there's some small sliver of luck for me. ^^
 Ramuh.Herrmann
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Herrmann
By Ramuh.Herrmann 2010-03-01 14:51:31  
Does anyone else think it funny that Ryuuske's title is "Bearer of the Wisewoman's Hope" while asking for a female ffxi player to FoV and stuff with?
 Kujata.Erim
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-03-01 14:59:57  
lol, I didn't even notice. I'm sure he'll make some wise woman very happy!
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:02:18  
Ramuh.Herrmann said:
Does anyone else think it funny that Ryuuske's title is "Bearer of the Wisewoman's Hope" while asking for a female ffxi player to FoV and stuff with?
:o I seem to be getting a lot of Hate for my request.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-01 15:03:49  
sounds to me you looking for love OP
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-01 15:06:31  
I agree that duoing with someone (with brains) of the opposite gender is more interesting and fun. With me its a courtesy thing, and guys will usually take more precautions and be more polite about things and enjoy doing so if I duo with them. When I duo with other females the courtesy just isn't there.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:10:21  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
sounds to me you looking for love OP
lol , no not at all. I just have more fun with Frmale players because there's just more interest. *shrug* Just look at some of the supportive explanations.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:11:54  
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
I agree that duoing with someone (with brains) of the opposite gender is more interesting and fun. With me its a courtesy thing, and guys will usually take more precautions and be more polite about things and enjoy doing so if I duo with them. When I duo with other females the courtesy just isn't there.
That's understandable. I'm friendly with female players because I'm a respectful person.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-01 15:12:46  
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
That's understandable. I'm friendly with female players because I'm a respectful person.
well, chances are they're other dudes in female clothing, but I won't go there...
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:15:01  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Kujata.Ryuuske said:
Carbuncle.Sterling said:
well, chances are they're other dudes in female clothing, but I won't go there...
Trust me, I know all about that. Valefor will see how bad Kujata is with this problem.
 Fenrir.Shambo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-01 15:18:31  
Ryuuske I'm gonna be real wit you. Your Idea is great an all but don't let the internet girlz fool you. They can get anything they want with the lick of a ***.
 Titan.Cripnicc
サーバ: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-03-01 15:20:03  
slipispsycho said:
All that said.. Can't you just ask for a Mithra and pretend it's a girl like everyone else? <.<;;

lmao
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:20:18  
Fenrir.Shambo said:
Ryuuske I'm gonna be real wit you. Your Idea is great an all but don't let the internet girlz fool you. They can get anything they want with the lick of a ***.
XD well, lick of a *** won't work on me. ^^ Thanks for the advice. I don't give in to flirty golddiggers. I avoid such types.
 Hades.Peitha
サーバ: Hades
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2010-03-01 15:23:25  
I can see both sides of the coins. As for me I like to solo and duo alot on my rdm/nin, and prefer a male friend to do this with, only because I find myself having better and longer conversations with them. Lets not forget, I can pass up on the whole "by real life boyfriend did this to me last night" B.S. crap. Just give me a down to earth male friend and a cold bottle of beer and I'm happy.
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:25:15  
Hades.Peitha said:
I can see both sides of the coins. As for me I like to solo and duo alot on my rdm/nin, and prefer a male friend to do this with, only because I find myself having better and longer conversations with them. Lets not forget, I can pass up on the whole "by real life boyfriend did this to me last night" B.S. crap. Just give me a down to earth male friend and a cold bottle of beer and I'm happy.
^^ Very supportive. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your opinion.
 Fenrir.Shambo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-01 15:30:54  
sounds like Peitha needs to switch to Kujata :D

I'll pay for it
 Kujata.Ryuuske
By Kujata.Ryuuske 2010-03-01 15:32:29  
Fenrir.Shambo said: