users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Power of the PUP
Power of the PUP
 Ramuh.Lucried
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lucried
By Ramuh.Lucried 2010-03-01 17:06:19  
i wouldnt get to comfortable with A. id almost be willing to put money on them dropping it to a B- not to long after the update. then again i didnt really look at what they're doing to monk. so it might even out.
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-01 17:08:38  
This fkin gd NM hasnt popped in 11hours wtf is this ***, Hazmat wtf are you, im beginning to wonder if 2%haste 2 acc rly worth it for 15lvls till usu. Of times its popped 0/4 so far. Now some gimp camping against me nuuu.
 Fairy.Guebotermico
By Fairy.Guebotermico 2010-03-01 17:08:44  
maybe they doing something to mnk but they didnt say a thing yet. SE tends to favor new jobs and blue is a big example of it im pretty sure newer jobs will get more stuffs and ofcurse sam witch is SE litle baby lol
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-01 17:19:22  
Fairy.Guebotermico said:
howling fists on my mnk average 700-1.3 depending what im fighting witch for me is better than asuran fits 500-1.2k and im using virtuoso belt both acc rings and all the acc crap i can get
my howling fits is still beating my asurans and for what i see average mnks asurans around me... maybe basilo you and lysol can beat my ws due to exp on the job and stuff but lets be real 4 mnks doesnt make the majority of the mnks in the server witch rarely brake 600 lol
You don't have enough attack in your asuran build. For example, the togi you tossed, is great for Asuran.
 Fairy.Guebotermico
By Fairy.Guebotermico 2010-03-01 17:21:38  
i say i have it back lol thas +20 attack only and i have it on my macro for asuran and im elvaan witch is why most of my asuran setup is acc intead of attack cuz if i miss alot then ill do even less dmg so i rather have a low miss rather... idk maybe is cuz u guys both hume and have alot of dex and acc over me lol
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-01 17:23:49  
lol not rly i have like 4 more acc than you from dex. 2 dex is 1 acc, so it's not a huge diff. I have multiple builds. I have one w/ max attack, one w/ max acc, and everything in between. Once you cap acc, adding more does nothing, so once you cap that, you have to get the attack in there.
 Fairy.Guebotermico
By Fairy.Guebotermico 2010-03-01 17:31:09  
ill try taking off the Usu gloves and using o kote and see trading 10 acc for 20 attack is best i can do lol i guess i went too hard on the acc build that i gimped my atk lol
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-01 17:32:15  
It all comes down to what you're fighting and what you're eating. With moogle head, I rarely have to worry about acc at all, since I get 25 in 1 slot. Great asuran piece
By Ruizutatakau 2010-03-01 20:28:48  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
ok, the whole "MNK vs PUP" power debate obviously goes to MNK if you wanna go melee, or PUP if your focus is on magic.
Frames that use Magic aren't the only frames PUP has, so if you want to focus on Magic play RDM, BLM, WHM, BLU, SCH. PUP offers alot more than a form of magic, PUP has become a DD.
By Ruizutatakau 2010-03-01 20:34:56  
lol Hazmat, tbh I think its worth it no matter how long it takes, Usu isnt something you get over night so until you get Usu its nice to have and btw, Hazmat 1/20!