Low Man Nyzule Isle, Can It Be Done?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » low man Nyzule Isle, can it be done?
low man Nyzule Isle, can it be done?
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-03-13 03:22:10  
Guess your luck just sucks. I've still only been given 1 lamp short of the pt's number. Sucks though, esp. w/ Dahak. But like I said that is just some shitty luck.
[+]
 Remora.Scampi
サーバ: Remora
user: scampi
By Remora.Scampi 2010-03-13 03:28:35  
to much replies on luck if you try to low man it, no matter how good you are at your jobs a 5 chariots and a 4 flayers on same climb will mess you up. can mess you up still abit if you a full party.

me and a couple of dyna ls members have wanted to get to 100 so we put a static together. a few of us had climbed a bit.took us a while to get all members but the effort to get a full 6 was worth it in the end and we ended up with runic keys each.we still do runs for gear now. might be worth taking a little time and getting the rest of the static sorted
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-13 04:17:00  
I really don't mind Dahaks. I was always blu. I stunned more body slams then I can remember. Sadly everytime I finished killing one I would remember I still don't have the spell and vow to let at least 1 thru next time.

Flayers or chariots I don't mind so much when it's family.

Flayers can be zerged down pretty quick and aren't that bad as far as tp moves and spells.

Chariots... as long as we have an actually healer healing during the fight usually fine. Only time think we lost people to family chariots was with that rdm that wouldn't heal during the fights so think at least 2 of us died on 2 of them though did manage to kill the other 1 with 0 deaths and no healing other than brd and 1 sam/dnc lol.

On spec 1 though they kinda wreck a pt. Nm chariots doing all kinds of moves like they have in salvages. Flayers casting much harder. Using alot more tp moves. Like the full debuff including food. Or the AOE dmg plus what is it 30/tic bio? Not to mention just higher hp making it hard to zerg down and much much harder (read impossible) to more or less headbutt lock like on the family ones
By Katalsar 2010-03-13 04:39:58  
Nyzul can be succesfully be done w/ a SAM WAR and RDM only. Oh what really would make you go crazy is that it also can be duoed.
By Katalsar 2010-03-13 04:40:37  
Oh forgot they're other job combinations but that's the one i've done.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-03-13 12:16:45  
pchan has a video on bg of a 3-man floor 100 hydra run

it can definitely be done
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
サーバ: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-05-04 09:50:41  
video

We didn't really notice difference between level 20-40 and 60-80-100 boss. All in all hydra is annoying, the others are jokes since we would always take fanatic+Body Boost+spydrink+TP regen (most useful being fanatic for higher level floors' boss since it anihilates their special move).

The difficulty seems to scale to the number of persons, you often get only 5 mobs to kill or less in kill all floors, # lamps is usually 3or 4 (but it can, rarely, be 5). Joke floors are lamps and single enemy, annoying floors are when you get serket and other crap NM or "do not aggro gears" floors.

You typically reach the last floor with 10 min left. And to those saying "you can be boned" with bad floors, remember that with 3 you kinda double your chance at drops.

Non boss floors are joke with 3. We use THF+MNK+RDM for boss but you can use MNKx2 RDM for those. Also we do dual box so it's not as efficient as 3 real players (thinking specifically of sneak casting, curing on boss etc).

Asura.Eldevine
サーバ: Asura
user: Eldevine
By Asura.Eldevine 2010-05-04 09:55:35  
SAM SAM RDM BRD, some items from the chest and ull be invincible quartet in nyzul! ^^ at least my team is lol.
 Unicorn.Ninetales
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-04 10:10:48  
Dahaks are rather chumpy as long as you have a BLU. I never do Nyzul without one. Head Butt is the most amazing thing. Only real pitfall of BLU in Nyzul is difficulty of keeping up with the other DDs on HNM.
[+]