What Is There Now To Melee Farm To Sell? Or Vendor?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What is there now to melee farm to sell? or Vendor?
What is there now to melee farm to sell? or Vendor?
 Phoenix.Bagon
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bagon
By Phoenix.Bagon 2010-03-17 04:57:39  
I just returned after a long break and can't seem to figure out what is best to farm so far.

Does anyone have any advice? I heard that beastman blood from vulk dunes was a good chance.

Any advice is helpful. I used to do leech saliva back in the day but I heard they drop the NPC price :(
Is that true?

Post any farming tips and tricks, I have a 70WAR/NIN

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-17 05:02:43  
Raptor skin is a favorite of mine. You can also do sahagin in Sea Serpent Grotto and npc the scrolls for a good profit. A lot of people are doing Fields of Valor in Cape Terrigan and vendoring crab parts. There are a lot of options out there, just find one that works.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-17 05:06:45  
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Unless they nerfed it, there's a ladybug wing quest in Sandoria (S) (wings of the goddess). 4 wings trade to npc for 3k as a repeatable quest, and there's something like 60 spawns of ladybugs (level 48?) in East Ronfaure (S)..

I haven't done this in a long time so it may have got the nerfgun too, if it has anyone is free to correct me (or my info).

Otherwise its alright gil, no need to wait for ah to get your money etc..
It's still there but kinda slow.

Used to do it on thf. Think I averaged like 1 wing ever 2 min or so. That's with fleeing and movement speed and good amount of haste TH3 Mkris natural extra dmg against them SA etc. So I went back to fishing lol

But then again that's probably why it hasn't been nerfgunned. Like everything else that's good that doesn't rely on the ah... /sigh
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-17 05:09:17  
Actually been wondering this myself. For the past two years I've made my money simply by buying and selling but with the recent unpredictable market I've become a bit screwed over ended up having to sell a few of my NQ Staves to pay for Limbus entry tonight.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-17 06:06:39  
One of my favorite farming spots back in the day was all the ghosts in korroloka, in one little area you can farm 3 different things.. Cotton Cloth, Revival Tree Roots, and Sarcenet Cloth (from Dame Blanche, who regularly drops multiples)

Not the fastest money in the world, but on my server no one farms there, and with THF the stacks build pretty quick. Stacks of both items and the Sarcenet (singles, it doesn't stack) go for about 10k each. Even without THF, it wouldn't suprise me if you made about 40k an hour or more.

There's also Wild Onions in horrototo (sp?), and if you wanna make the small initial investment, you can level Clothcraft and even Alchemy up to 30ish, then just farm goblin/moblin armor/masks, and tonberry coats. You can get Cotton Thread (and turn them into cloths) Linen Cloth (20k+ a stack on my server) and Glass Fiber (only 4k-ish a stack, but if you go to farm the armor, you might as well break the masks down as well)
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-17 06:23:48  
I miss beast blood in zitah...

Anyways kinda depends on server and whats going on. Like for awhile I was making a killing on heavy quadav stuff and enspells
 Asura.Scribblesz
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Scribblesz 2010-03-17 06:37:22  
Crawlers Nest--- Beetles, Mushrooms, Scorpions ALL DAY!
Sauromugue Champaign --- Cockatrice and Raptors
 Fairy.Usua
サーバ: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-17 18:07:15  
Asura.Scribblesz said:
Crawlers Nest--- Beetles, Mushrooms, Scorpions ALL DAY!
Sauromugue Champaign --- Cockatrice and Raptors
scorp shells and beetle jaws have always been a nice farming item for me.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-17 18:10:47  
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Unless they nerfed it, there's a ladybug wing quest in Sandoria (S) (wings of the goddess). 4 wings trade to npc for 3k as a repeatable quest, and there's something like 60 spawns of ladybugs (level 48?) in East Ronfaure (S)..

I haven't done this in a long time so it may have got the nerfgun too, if it has anyone is free to correct me (or my info).

Otherwise its alright gil, no need to wait for ah to get your money etc..

To add to this, you could save the wings you get while camping Skogs Fru, hopefully you can get the Ecphoria Ring from him to sell.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
サーバ: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-03-17 18:12:12  
I like upper delkfuts(sp?) tower the gigas drop gigas socks wich go for 1k each along with pop items for pallas and alky which can be a nice profit if you can kill.
 Fenrir.Vacian
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-03-17 18:12:35  
Lady bugs in EronS are always nice, make sure you dont have ECP ring on you, camp Skogs Fru and kill the lady bugs all around that area, extra 20-30k if ring drops plus you can walk out of there with a couple of stacks of wings if you spend enough time and have TH3, Gardening is a decent way to keep a little bit of gil coming in, wildgrass seeds feed them water crystals and npc the tokopeko grass, npcs for around 5k per stack and my normal harvest from one pot is 9-18 of em, plus you get fire crystals and some other random stuff, but hope for the tokopeko