RMT BOT USERS THAT WILL DO WHAT EVER TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Valefor » RMT BOT USERS THAT WILL DO WHAT EVER TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.
RMT BOT USERS THAT WILL DO WHAT EVER TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.
First Page 2 3 4
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:29:38  
QUIL IS A BOT USER AND RMT HE JUMPED FROM CAITSITH SERVER ALONE WITH HIS GF WHO IS ALSO A RMT BOT USER AFTER USEING UP ALL THER WELCOME AND HAVEING TO LEAVE WHEN NIINOI FROM PHOENIX SERVER THE REAL NIINOI THAT IS MY RL BF AND WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH MY LATE HUSBAND SAYLOS AND WAS THE GUY THEY TOLD EVERY ONE WAS THER FRIEND TO GET IN ALL THE LS ON PHOENIX SERVER LIKE IIHAZEII LS AND TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS NOT TELING THE TRUTH WELL THE GOT BUSTED. AND HAD TO LEAVE CAITSITH SERVER. WHEN NIINOI TRANSFERD TO CAITSITH SERVER AND PROVED HE WAS THE REAL DEAL THAT TARU CAN KICK SOME *** LOL. WELL THEY WOULD HAVE GONE BACK TO PHOENIX SERVER AND ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPEND THEY WERE GONE ON VACATION IS WHAT THEY HAD POSTED ON IIHAZEII LS WEBSITE BEFORE THEY TRANSFERD TO CAITSITH SERVER WERE THEY HAD ALREADY APPLYED TO ONLINE FOR THE HNM LS SAMSARA. THEY TOOK MY LATE HUSBANDS GAMER NAME SAYLOS SAYING IT WAS BECOUSE THEY MISSED HIM AND LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND SHE TOOK MY MULES NAME DIFFERENT BEFORE THAT THEY WERE HELLCATT AND SHUSHUO THEN SHUSHUO GOT HELLKITTEN OFF EBAY USEING THE MONEY THEY HAD GOT FROJM STEALING ALL MINE AND MY LATE HUABANDS STUFF AS WELL ANYTHING THAT WAS WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF GIL OFF ALL MY FFXI ACCOUNTS. AND NOW TO DAY THEY PUT MY LATE HUSBANDS DARK KNIGHT SAYLOS IN GM JAIL. AND THEY SAID THEY LOVED HIM SAYLOS DIED MARCH 15TH 2007 3 YEARS AGO THIS LAST MONDAY.
THE LAST TIME THEY RAN A BOT ON ME AS KILLASAN THERE HARD DRIVE ALMOST CRASHED SO I PUT ON SAYLOS'S SEARCH COMMENT BECOUSE I HAD SAYLOS HEDDEN ON VALEFOR SERVER AND WELL THERE THEY WERE AND RUNNING BOTS SO I SAID. YOU 2 CAME TO THE WRONG SERVER HAD SAYLOS HEDDEN HERE SHE RUNS HER BOTS AND /CRASH YOUR HD. WHAT DID THE SO CALLED LOVING AND REMEBERING OF SAYLOS DO THEY HAD HIM PUT IN GM JAIL AND TOLD ME THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SAYLOS NEVER DID. THEY WILL RUN THERE BOTS AND DONT CARE WHO KNOWS AND WHEN THEY GET ALMOST EVERONE BUSTED AND EVERONE ON THIS SERVER HATING THEM OR LEAVING TO GET AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL JUMP TO ANOTHER SERVER CHANGING THERE NAMES. THERE ID # WELL QUIL/SAYLOS/HELLCATT IS 00-3433594 AND DEATHANGEL/DIFFERENT/HELLKITTEN IS 00-3704966 . YOU WILL SEE HER OR HIM START TO BLINK IN AND OUT REALY FAST LIKE SHE OR HE WERE CHANGING ARMOR GOOD LUCK THEY DONT CARE WHO THEY MESS WITH ROB OR GET BUSTED TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.
[+]
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-18 02:32:40  
'kay.
[+]
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
サーバ: Phoenix
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-03-18 02:32:42  
my eyes hurt
 Seraph.Greyfin
サーバ: Seraph
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-18 02:33:19  
Old news. wtf is this?
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2010-03-18 02:36:49  
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-18 02:36:50  
Wait, I read that wrong, so instead I give you this pic.

[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:41:50  
SAYLOS IS NOT BANNED I BITCHED OUT THE GM AND HE GOT THE POINT THIS IS THE REAL SAYLOS ACCOUNT AND THEY ARE THE SAME ONES THAT DID THE SAME THING TO MY KILLASAN ACCOUNT AND SAYLOS WAS LET GO EVERN WITH OUT TAKEN OFF THE COMMENT SO WHAT DOSE THAT TELL YOU .
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:42:19  
sorry i keep forgetting lol
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-03-18 02:43:18  
killasan said:
QUIL IS A BOT USER AND RMT HE JUMPED FROM CAITSITH SERVER ALONE WITH HIS GF WHO IS ALSO A RMT BOT USER AFTER USEING UP ALL THER WELCOME AND HAVEING TO LEAVE WHEN NIINOI FROM PHOENIX SERVER THE REAL NIINOI THAT IS MY RL BF AND WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH MY LATE HUSBAND SAYLOS AND WAS THE GUY THEY TOLD EVERY ONE WAS THER FRIEND TO GET IN ALL THE LS ON PHOENIX SERVER LIKE IIHAZEII LS AND TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS NOT TELING THE TRUTH WELL THE GOT BUSTED. AND HAD TO LEAVE CAITSITH SERVER. WHEN NIINOI TRANSFERD TO CAITSITH SERVER AND PROVED HE WAS THE REAL DEAL THAT TARU CAN KICK SOME *** LOL. WELL THEY WOULD HAVE GONE BACK TO PHOENIX SERVER AND ACTED LIKE NOTHING HAPPEND THEY WERE GONE ON VACATION IS WHAT THEY HAD POSTED ON IIHAZEII LS WEBSITE BEFORE THEY TRANSFERD TO CAITSITH SERVER WERE THEY HAD ALREADY APPLYED TO ONLINE FOR THE HNM LS SAMSARA. THEY TOOK MY LATE HUSBANDS GAMER NAME SAYLOS SAYING IT WAS BECOUSE THEY MISSED HIM AND LOVED HIM SO MUCH AND SHE TOOK MY MULES NAME DIFFERENT BEFORE THAT THEY WERE HELLCATT AND SHUSHUO THEN SHUSHUO GOT HELLKITTEN OFF EBAY USEING THE MONEY THEY HAD GOT FROJM STEALING ALL MINE AND MY LATE HUABANDS STUFF AS WELL ANYTHING THAT WAS WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF GIL OFF ALL MY FFXI ACCOUNTS. AND NOW TO DAY THEY PUT MY LATE HUSBANDS DARK KNIGHT SAYLOS IN GM JAIL. AND THEY SAID THEY LOVED HIM SAYLOS DIED MARCH 15TH 2007 3 YEARS AGO THIS LAST MONDAY.
THE LAST TIME THEY RAN A BOT ON ME AS KILLASAN THERE HARD DRIVE ALMOST CRASHED SO I PUT ON SAYLOS'S SEARCH COMMENT BECOUSE I HAD SAYLOS HEDDEN ON VALEFOR SERVER AND WELL THERE THEY WERE AND RUNNING BOTS SO I SAID. YOU 2 CAME TO THE WRONG SERVER HAD SAYLOS HEDDEN HERE SHE RUNS HER BOTS AND /CRASH YOUR HD. WHAT DID THE SO CALLED LOVING AND REMEBERING OF SAYLOS DO THEY HAD HIM PUT IN GM JAIL AND TOLD ME THEY DONT CARE ABOUT SAYLOS NEVER DID. THEY WILL RUN THERE BOTS AND DONT CARE WHO KNOWS AND WHEN THEY GET ALMOST EVERONE BUSTED AND EVERONE ON THIS SERVER HATING THEM OR LEAVING TO GET AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL JUMP TO ANOTHER SERVER CHANGING THERE NAMES. THERE ID # WELL QUIL/SAYLOS/HELLCATT IS 00-3433594 AND DEATHANGEL/DIFFERENT/HELLKITTEN IS 00-3704966 . YOU WILL SEE HER OR HIM START TO BLINK IN AND OUT REALY FAST LIKE SHE OR HE WERE CHANGING ARMOR GOOD LUCK THEY DONT CARE WHO THEY MESS WITH ROB OR GET BUSTED TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.

can someone who knows what this *** is speaking of explain the story to me in English?

[+]
 Remora.Dubont
サーバ: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-03-18 02:46:43  
Player warnings are kinda dumb...especially with 1) Caps lock 2) That much text...i read what should have been the second sentence and quit.

Please stop...this is pointless. No one cares.
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:49:55  
im not a *** im a mom
ask IIHAZELL LS on phoenix server about hellcatt and hellkitten
then ask samsara ls on caitsith server about saylos and different
they are users that will do what ever just to get what they want and they dont care if it spells into real life they will do what they want and dont care.
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:51:40  
and if you dont care well when they got to your server
YOU WILL
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-03-18 02:52:04  
killasan said:
im not a *** im a mom
ask IIHAZELL LS on phoenix server about hellcatt and hellkitten
then ask samsara ls on caitsith server about saylos and different
they are users that will do what ever just to get what they want and they dont care if it spells into real life they will do what they want and dont care.

if you learned to do paragraph's and not a huge long wall of text.. It would help a lot. spaces between this and that, I am certain a "mom" like you can do it better than that. Do not be lazy not hard to type on a message board.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-18 02:55:07  
killasan said:
and if you dont care well when they got to your server
YOU WILL

What makes you think that? Not everyone is all like 'OMGWTFBBQ BOTTERS!!11!!1!'

Just go on with your life, unless of course you just WANT to *** about them...
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 02:58:54  
i was told by a leader of IIHAZEII LS to blog what kind of ppl thay realy

was told to say the are to much of a risk and are the greedie dangerus kinds of RMT's that no websit wants to have working for them.

i dont know thats what i was told.
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-18 03:00:23  
Remora.Dubont said:
Player warnings are kinda dumb...especially with 1) Caps lock 2) That much text...i read what should have been the second sentence and quit.

Please stop...this is pointless. No one cares.

Hey I understand your frustration but you aren't helping your point any with the crazy, run-on, huge *** block of caps.

Go for a walk or something, it's just a game.
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 03:02:35  
get on with my life well i am
they are the ones that will not leave me alone would you like to see the phone memsages he has left or the video of them both out side my house stocking me and my kids.
 Seraph.Greyfin
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-18 03:03:21  
You guys are just feeding the troll, this was posted ages ago by someone else with the same names.
Should just have a admin close this up.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-03-18 03:05:49  
Another bot/member *** :/ Use the time to farm yourself some gil or feed your baby instead of wasting your and our time on this crap .
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 03:08:28  
THEY JUST CAME AFTER ME AGAIN JUST THIS VERY NIGHT
do you got it now or will you get it when they get to you or your friends . but hay
if you dont get the point then log on when i log on saylos on valefor server and see what they do when they are in the same area as saylos
maybe you will all get it then
I JUST WANT TO PLAY FFXI with out the BULL ***they make happen iv been playing day one use
GET IT NOW?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-03-18 03:10:40  
killasan said:
do you got it now or will you get it when they get to you or your friends . but hay
if you dont get the point then log on when i log on saylos on valefor server and see what they do when they are in the same area as saylos
I JUST WANT TO PLAY FFXI with out the BULL ***they make happen iv been playing day one use
GET IT NOW?
stfu, go back to the kitchen.
[+]
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-18 03:11:12  
/blist add dumbfuck ftw
[+]
 Sylph.Ixe
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-03-18 03:12:06  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
stfu, go back to the kitchen.
omg lol
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-18 03:12:10  
You know, using capital letters for every word and sentence you type doesn't help get your point across any better. To the contrary, it makes you look annoying and your argument insignificant.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-03-18 03:12:53  
killasan said:
GET IT NOW?
I still do not get what is going on..
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-18 03:14:59  
Could you make this anymore unpresentable? No really I'm asking if it is possible not counting completely horrible more grammar or spelling just structure? I'm not sure but I think I can try
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By killasan 2010-03-18 03:17:07  
and bye the way im 41 and my klids are 16, 10 and 4.
and i like to game.
and so dose my BF NIINOI the real one from phoenix
go ask LS furss about niinoi or any other long time player
i can do my job and i dont need to run bots
why becouse i know how to play the game

im not a loser that cant even pull with out a bot lol

they suck with out there bots and im not kidding
just ask phoenix server quil and deathangel can not play
with out there bots they suck that much.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-03-18 03:20:10  
killasan said:
and bye the way im 41 and my klids are 16, 10 and 4. and i like to game. and so dose my BF NIINOI the real one from phoenix go ask LS furss about niinoi or any other long time player i can do my job and i dont need to run bots why becouse i know how to play the game im not a loser that cant even pull with out a bot lol they suck with out there bots and im not kidding just ask phoenix server quil and deathangel can not play with out there bots they suck that much.

So you are the same age as me but your posts read like something a very under-educated teen would write. Go back to school and learn to write properly.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4