日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura >>> Dynamis Scheduling
Asura >>> Dynamis Scheduling
 Asura.Morpheu
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Morpheu 2010-03-25 10:54:12  
Well, is worth the effort to at least try.

The problem is. I registered and it is not letting me login. I didnt got any confirmation e-mail either.

And there is noone (or no link) to talk about the administratin of the site.

Anyone know who runs the site? After registering did you get an e-mail confirming it? or just login right after?
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-25 10:55:15  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
You take Poupee's timeslot and I'm coming over to your place of residence and kicking your *** personally
XDDD <3
 Asura.Ineyeri
user: reganmex
By Asura.Ineyeri 2010-03-25 11:16:12  
You dont get email conformation but you can contact Dev from Odin, the contact info is in the homepage.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2010-03-25 13:19:50  
Well, here's our information. Just in case. =)

Epicstallion:
Wednesday & Saturday:Gather time 8PM EST/8PM PST

I really hope that these two shells can get over this, and understand that we were both in the wrong. Even so, what a horrible impression of how impossible and hard this Dynamis scheduling this will end up being.
 Asura.Cecellia
user: Cecellia
By Asura.Cecellia 2010-03-25 16:11:18  
Tbh, there are a lot of dynamis linkshells running on the sun/wed est evenings. So I'm expecting more headbutting in the future. Yeah I know it's not up to date, but just combine the 2 sites and you'll have an idea.

fellowship schedule
 Asura.Clairxi
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-25 17:07:31  
Fellowship isn't running the scheduling anymore, but they do have the linkshell names for sure.

@_@ never realized how many there were on sun & wed till i saw all the posting. No one really scheduling on thursdays
 Asura.Morpheu
By Asura.Morpheu 2010-03-26 18:11:21  
Well, this is how this not gonna work (and I was hoping it would)

In 3 min I was in WG. I saw 5 /sh for 5 diferent dynamis "new" shells, including shells that are sniping zones.
 Asura.Tygon
user: Veldar
By Asura.Tygon 2010-03-26 18:42:40  
Gonna full of failsauce. I see the good intentions however people dont care about your schedule. I give it 2 weeks tops until we start seeing flame wars between shells cause of zone jacking.
[+]
By Asura.Unicornessence 2010-03-27 01:58:47  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Friday nights at 8:00 EST Mementomori runs Dynamis. Contact Unicornessence, she's the leader.

Actually MementoMori runs Mondays and fridays at 8pm est, I'm an officer not 'the' leader >.> but our ls is willing to work with others to deal with this merger as best we can. None of us chose this merger, but we're all asurans now, so we may as well work together :)
 Asura.Alithiel
user: Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-03-27 09:40:59  
Unicornessence,
I spoke with Theblondwarrior last night and started talking about getting our schedules worked out for Fridays. Normally we post a 2 month schedule ahead of time and update a new schedule 3 weeks before the current one runs out. All info about our ls including the schedule can be found at www.legacydynamis.net Do you have a site we could look at or should I just PM you for schedule info?

Poupee,
Do you have a site also or should I PM you too?
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-03-27 10:23:59  
Twice as many ppl, twice as many shells, same number of zones. Even with a working schedule theres always going to be a number of shells asking "where do we fit in"

I`ve noticed no one has mentioned the JP dyna-shells, these guys dont use a schedule site, and since the merge Asura now has more of them.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-27 10:32:48  
Asura.Alithiel said:
Unicornessence,
I spoke with Theblondwarrior last night and started talking about getting our schedules worked out for Fridays. Normally we post a 2 month schedule ahead of time and update a new schedule 3 weeks before the current one runs out. All info about our ls including the schedule can be found at www.legacydynamis.net Do you have a site we could look at or should I just PM you for schedule info?

Poupee,
Do you have a site also or should I PM you too?
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=252885&TabID=2126015
 Asura.Morpheu
By Asura.Morpheu 2010-03-28 06:51:50  
Asura.Calatilla said:
Twice as many ppl, twice as many shells, same number of zones. Even with a working schedule theres always going to be a number of shells asking "where do we fit in"

I`ve noticed no one has mentioned the JP dyna-shells, these guys dont use a schedule site, and since the merge Asura now has more of them.

In Pandemonium we didnt had any JP shell running at our time frame. We had eventually a pick up or a small JP group.
By Asura.Unicornessence 2010-03-29 18:19:19  
Heres something (in case it wasnt previously stated) website being used for asura's calander~ this one shows ur postings faster, and points out conflicts :) Immediatly! Alot of groups are switching from fellowship to here.. so may have to refer to both for awhile.

http://www.ffxi-dynamis.de/

hope this helps :)

Asura.Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-04-02 23:55:21  
I have to say I had high hopes for http://www.ffxi-dynamis.de/ and talking with other leaders. In fact most leaders I've talked to are pretty nice individuals that would rather talk and try to work things out. I was finally able to get our ls on this site and when I try to schedule one Xarc it's booked for the next 3 months it seems and usually by the same ls.

How does anyone expect to make this work if a group tries to go multiple times in a row. I don't care if they're posting their schedule first or not but to sit there and book Xarc for 2 weeks straight, move to another zone then come back and do Xarc again? That's a whole month of Xarc only. And this site means it's fair and acceptable?!? All that comes to mind is BS! I don't see the fairness in this at all. One Xarc a month is fine, we did that all the time, but to do 2 or 3 is idiotic at best when there are so many ls's trying to work out a conducive schedule. I can't expect my members, leaders or hell, even myself to sit there and think this scenario falls under "being fair".
 Pandemonium.Qeomash
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Qeomash
By Pandemonium.Qeomash 2010-04-04 22:37:38  
I'm sure it will never be perfect. I'm one of the leaders of Liminality, the same shell Zexa is in. On Pandemonium the few shells in our timeslot all worked around each other, yet there were still the rouge shells that took zones on occasion.

I have hopes for the site--but I know it will never be perfect. Asura, unfortunately, seems to love its shout pick up groups. Hopefully people get tired of those and join the shells that can and do actually do well.
 Asura.Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-04-04 23:00:02  
The thing that gets me is how do shout groups that have to pull in members weekly have the right to grab a zone like Xarc multiple times in a row? Better yet, when someone takes the time to look at an organized ls site and see the number of AF that is aquired in one run, not to mention currency for those that are upgraders, what would make them think getting 3 or 4 pieces of AF is outstanding? What makes claiming a zone and never letting these organized ls's get their time something that's fair? I think the site could work well but it's clearly being taken advantage of.

It's not like I'm saying I started a new ls and we want to see if our group can do well. We have over 6 years experience doing dynamis, killing SL with low numbers, upgrading relics, etc. How can it be fair a group with this much under it's belt to be told "you can't do Xarc cuz my shout group claimed it for the next 3 months according to the calendar". It's bogus and absurd to say the least.
[+]
 Asura.Despayn
user: Parhelia
By Asura.Despayn 2010-04-04 23:21:36  
Just don't follow the calendar. It's all horse ***anyways. First come, first serve.
[+]
 Asura.Junnichi
user: Junnichi
By Asura.Junnichi 2010-04-07 01:39:53  
Since I've started to suggest dynamis linkshell leaders to use that new calendar system already 49 dynamis linkshells have registered there for Asura.

Of course there always may be some linkshells or people who don't realize the pros of this and still refuse to use a schedule at all (like a poster known here) but with more and more linkshells using this others may follow and this makes it easier for everyone. And 49 linkshells is a big number!

It is better to use a schedule and maybe have fighting only one linkshell that doesn't use the schedule yet than have all linkshells fighting for their zones each run if there were no schedule at all.
[+]
 Asura.Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-04-07 13:16:45  
I would agree with this whole heartedly if the calendar system wasn't already being blatantly abused.

When someone claims a specific zone even twice in a row it throws off the use of the calendar. Just because it is posted on that calendar and not discussed with other ls leaders doesn't make it acceptable, let alone fair. I don't care if you are trying to get an attestation or relic item or what ever. If a group claims Xarc twice in a row, where is the fairness in that?

Looking at the calendar for Friday nights starting around 8 or 9PM ET three linkshells have claimed Xarc two times each from April to May. That leaves Xarc open for ONE different group to use it. JUST ONE!

Refresh my memory, but how many dynamis linkshells did you say have signed up on the calendar? Taking into consideration that not all of those groups do dynamis on Friday nights I'm willing to bet there's more than four dynamis shells that attend during the 8PM-12AM time frame. Now I know you're going to say "Well there are other zones you can do!" But let's be realistic and just concentrate on Xarc. Are the other groups supposed to not do Xarc? Maybe I didn't get the memo that my group (among others) were not allowed to do that zone...
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-04-07 15:36:01  
Asura.Unicornessence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Friday nights at 8:00 EST Mementomori runs Dynamis. Contact Unicornessence, she's the leader.

Actually MementoMori runs Mondays and fridays at 8pm est, I'm an officer not 'the' leader >.> but our ls is willing to work with others to deal with this merger as best we can. None of us chose this merger, but we're all asurans now, so we may as well work together :)
I only mentioned Friday since that was the only day that conflicted with the other post. Sorry I thought you were the leader too :x

But at least it got you to post here >.>
 Asura.Alithiel
By Asura.Alithiel 2010-04-07 21:00:21  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
I agree this isn't fair, but whether or not the calendar/schedule system is in place has no relevance on certain shells having no courtesy.

Courtesy... something that most MMO players have no concept of. The calendar system just made it easier for you to see one shell being greedy etc.

In before someone says how can you call it greedy? first come first served blah blah: We ALL pay the same subscription fees every month and are therefore all entitled to equal fun. World war 3, 4 and 5 would have happened already if we applied the same "first come first served" mentality to real life that people are spouting on here. Hell I wouldn't even be typing this - I'd be dead.

This is my point exactly, plain and simple.