users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » CrimsonReign endgame ls recruiting
CrimsonReign endgame ls recruiting
 Asura.Ramses
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ramses
By Asura.Ramses 2010-03-23 12:22:44  
CrimsonReign is a well established veteran ls. We currently do sea, znm, vnm, bv2, sky, ks99, einherjar, some hnm and take member requests for events. We also have separate dynamis and limbus ls which you will be welcome to join if you wish. We are currently looking to boost our roster with friendly people who can have fun and work well on our team. We are also getting through wotg so we are ready to dive right into wotg endgame events as soon as they are implemented.

Event times start at 6pm EST on Tuesday and Saturday, Sunday at 1pm EST. Our dynamis ls runs at 6pm Sunday and Wednesday. Limbus is 8:30pm Monday and Friday. Limbus and dynamis are optional. We are mainly seeking mage and support jobs, but all applicants will be considered so all jobs feel free to apply. If you are friendly, have a 75 job and can follow direction you have a good chance to get accepted. Must have access to relevant endgame areas or be proactively seeking to gain access. We have many helpful people and you will most likely find help if you ask nicely.

We use an attendance based system and have leaders that sincerely want to help members get their gear and meet their goals. You can also get your own pop sets and get your choice of drop that way also. KS99 and znms are 100% your pop, your drops.

We are a group of good natured people who like to joke around and have fun while still being up to any task put before us. We don't involve ourselves in any drama. I've been playing for over 6 years, all on asura and have managed to keep myself and ls drama free. Our website is http://crimson.guildportal.com. You can pm me here or contact me in game for more info.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [52 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Ramses
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ramses
By Asura.Ramses 2010-05-14 11:46:12  
Bump. Looking for a few more people that can attend events regularly. Come join our family! ^^