フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » LMAO @ ARMADA
LMAO @ ARMADA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Cerberus.Eanae
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:50:11  
I sure did solo dynamis. All the rest of Armada who went in after me were so angry they dropped their pearls and left immediately.
[+]
 Cerberus.Freonski
user: Gero
By Cerberus.Freonski 2010-03-30 00:52:04  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
The guy who doesn't have Haidate in 2010 thinks I'm a douchebag. I'm so offended I may cry.
lolol
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-30 00:56:54  
Come on, insulting someone based on lacking a gear which doesn't fall into your lap is pretty pathetic <_<

Also, we don't need more people bloated from HNMs commenting than necessary <_< Eanae is doing a good job fronting his side of the argument, we don't need people with inflated senses of self-importance due to something as small as HNM commenting with useless responses.
 Hades.Irohuro
サーバ: Hades
user: Irohuro
By Hades.Irohuro 2010-03-30 00:56:55  
I'm loving how its the people originally from cerb that are still bitching about the dyna calendar, and the people from other servers have no problem with it. Right on.
 Caitsith.Surreal
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-03-30 00:58:26  
Merging servers had its ups and downs..this being a down :x
 Hades.Tka
user: tka
By Hades.Tka 2010-03-30 01:01:19  
The calendar is a small issue that can be worked around. Its the attitude that sucks. Armada your an HNM ls. I assume you guys buy coin. I know we like to sell coin. Ever think that maybe you'd get more out making some friends then showing your Epeens?
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-30 01:49:04  
So did Valor hands end up dropping for your pld eanae?
[+]
By Osanpoe 2010-03-30 02:09:11  
This debate again?

Calendar or not both sides are being *** and stealing zones from each other STOP singling out cerberus!! Hades ls' have stolen zones from the 2 cerberus ls' that bothered to use the damn thing and had made an effort in the first place to use it.

It would be fine and dandy if everyone used the calendar, i don't care whether my own ls uses it or not but don't expect any miracles til SE make an official calendar.

Hades.Tka
By Hades.Tka 2010-03-30 02:21:40  
I didnt single out cerberus, i singled out Armada. We are all Cerberus as far as im concerned. And its not a calendar issue. Its more about being decent human beings and communication.
By Wishkah 2010-03-30 03:08:31  
The way I see it is they're not getting all the HNM now so there was probably alot of QQ going on in the shell. They wanted to act to make themselves feel superior so they went and stole a Dynamis zone in front of a ex-Hades based shell.

Just unorganized really.
[+]
 Hades.Tka
By Hades.Tka 2010-03-30 03:45:11  
Well i had a nice conversation with the leader of Armada a few minutes ago, seems they are pretty good people for the most part. Cemalautine you have gained my respect and if theres anything myself or my shell can help you with in the future let me know.
By Wishkah 2010-03-30 04:29:13  
If he is a nice guy then he should come onto the forums and defend his very own linkshell as they're current ambassador (Eanae) is making a hash of things and making them look bad across board. He just seems to say "We don't care", speaking as a whole, rather than "I don't care".

Lacks basic communication skills.
By Osanpoe 2010-03-30 07:25:22  
Hades.Tka said:
I didnt single out cerberus, i singled out Armada. We are all Cerberus as far as im concerned. And its not a calendar issue. Its more about being decent human beings and communication.
Your not singling cerberus out but a lot of people in this thread are, just a lil fed up of it.

And yeah people need to talk to each other before going ahead and stealing a zone because you thought it was "ok" since the ls wasn't ready yet.
 Cerberus.Vedder
user: Vedder
By Cerberus.Vedder 2010-03-30 09:36:02  
This sure got delicious overnight.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 10:14:57  
Yeah, right. We decided to say *** Dynamis on our regular scheduled night of Monday, and go on Monday instead. We then look at every zone and found one that had people ready to go in and specifically chose that zone to go to.

Get real.
[+]
 Cerberus.Saithorx
user: Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-03-30 10:47:18  
If you went out of your way to be a *** and take it just because someone else wanted it, that's pretty sad. If your plan was to do that zone all day, and just jumped in because you were ready that's another thing.

I think we Hades people understand that Cerberus linkshells will just find a zone that is open and do that zone. We'll continue to post our schedules in an attempt to accommodate the server.

It'll probably be another month of QQing about some zone got stolen, but maybe that will widdle down some of the 50+ dynamis shells into quitting which should alleviate some of the congestion :)
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 10:52:27  
You apparently can't read sarcasm very well. We don't plan zones out in advance. We chose San'doria about ten minutes before breaking the glass.
[+]
 Cerberus.Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-03-30 10:58:14  
I typed that up before you made the post above mine, I realize you guys just pick a zone and take if without consideration of anyone. Well done, no biggie.

Personally, if I were any Cerberus shell, I would probably intentionally seek zones that others plan to prove a point that zones will be jacked to piss off Hades people and there damn lolScheduling system. Everyone can be a ***, and it doesn't surprise me at all.
 Cerberus.Kodaijin
user: Kodaijin
By Cerberus.Kodaijin 2010-03-30 11:15:58  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Hades can do things their way, and Cerberus will do things ours. Guess who's way wins?
This is not what SE wanted and this is not how it should be. They merged the servers so that HOPEFULLY more people would equal more opportunity. YOU seem to disagree which means YOU are selfish AND an elitist. God damn I wish I knew you IRL -.-

More people = less opportunity. Especially in Dynamis and HNMs. Before merge 30-50 ppl in HNM zone for window. After = 140 people. Same with Dynamis. Same amount of zones for more people will result in some people being frustrated. If SE wanted everyone to be able to do anything whenever they wanted, they would have made it that way. Instead they chose respawn timers, windows, and reservation based instanced zones.
By Granolaa 2010-03-30 11:27:15  
Cerberus.Kodaijin said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Hades can do things their way, and Cerberus will do things ours. Guess who's way wins?
This is not what SE wanted and this is not how it should be. They merged the servers so that HOPEFULLY more people would equal more opportunity. YOU seem to disagree which means YOU are selfish AND an elitist. God damn I wish I knew you IRL -.-

More people = less opportunity. Especially in Dynamis and HNMs. Before merge 30-50 ppl in HNM zone for window. After = 140 people. Same with Dynamis. Same amount of zones for more people will result in some people being frustrated. If SE wanted everyone to be able to do anything whenever they wanted, they would have made it that way. Instead they chose respawn timers, windows, and reservation based instanced zones.

I like Kodaijin's response. It's a respectful answer and it is telling it how it is. Rather then bitching about a lost zone.
 Cerberus.Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-03-30 11:52:57  
SE left it open for the players to do things as they wish to an extent. They probably didn't intend people to sit at Tiamat for hours/days waiting for spawn, but the players chose to do this.

SE didn't implement any kind of banking system or DKP system, but Linkshells use them. A player is free to cast lots an item that is in their treasure pool and SE intended it this way, so lot that loot people.
[+]
 Alexander.Elkhorn
サーバ: Alexander
user: Elkhorn
By Alexander.Elkhorn 2010-03-30 13:38:22  
All this thread is missing is Treelo... Quite shocking on how this drama thread went under treelo's radar. Anyways. I think the calender thing is extinct. just like hades is. just like 2-6 hr ulli is. its old news throw it out and learn to adapt to cerberus or pack up and find another 1. its not that difficult. but if you are having this much trouble here you may not want to go to Alexander server. they are more tight ***'d about things than we cerbs are.

Have a wonderful day ^^

oh and to the guy with no haidates. come on like they said 2010 get them... ***i had them when my NIN was lv 62 lol 3 years ago. they arent that hard =P
[+]
 Hades.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Hades.Kiori 2010-03-30 17:47:24  
All i'm going to say is to those who choose to grief others in game is:

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

*** live to grief.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2010-03-30 21:48:36  
The issue here has absolutely nothing to do with the dynamis calendar, yes i'm from Hades and my LS uses the calendar, so far we've had no issues, I guess we've been lucky.

The issue here is that an LS was almost ready to enter but Armada decided to rush in and take the zone, they weren't ready either, they could see another LS was there and almost ready to go in but rushed in and formed inside.

Now to a lot of people and me Eanae is coming across as a real douche but at the end of it all he isn't the sole voice of Armada, they made the conscious decision to do what they did and perhaps that says all you need to know about them.
 Cerberus.Cleverness
By Cerberus.Cleverness 2010-03-30 23:40:18  
It sucks but I dunno why anyone is surprised. Unless you didn't do your research it was well known that Cerb does not use a calendar and just goes into whatever zone is open. It's a shock to those of us from Hades cause we were used to the calendar(and even then there have been zones stolen) but frankly it's easier for people to do what they've been doing rather than try and do a new thing that wastes more of their time. It's not Cerberus' fault cause they are in no way obligated to conform to other peoples norms.

If they had their whole LS there and Armada took it right from under them then that sucks, but SE can't in any way punish them for it because there's no built in way to regulate who gets to go in when. It'd be easier if they just instanced the whole damn thing like Assaults/Salvage rather than the "1 at a time" deal. We know they have extra unused equipment now since they killed several servers. But hopefully the new Dynamis-esque event when the level cap goes up will have this.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2010-03-31 00:43:42  
Leviathan.Stunx said:
i like how u judging someone so harshly cuz of their actions in a game. lol
lol isn't that what you did w/ xsquall?
 Cerberus.Starr
user: Starr
By Cerberus.Starr 2010-03-31 10:16:05  
Damn Exc, you're such a *** fanny.
 Bismarck.Ridabond
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Yoichi
By Bismarck.Ridabond 2010-04-01 14:31:03  
*** STARR! Bout time you came back you ***.
 Bismarck.Ridabond
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Yoichi
By Bismarck.Ridabond 2010-04-01 14:32:17  
Wtf why am I piss yellow?
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-04-01 15:28:37  
I just hate pretentious jackasses starr. Its fine to be cocky but at least have a reason to be.