フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Salvage - 7pm GMT Weekdays
Salvage - 7pm GMT Weekdays
 Asura.Tezmania
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2010-03-30 05:52:01  
Hello fellow gamers,

I am seeking new members for my lowman Salvage linkshell.

Days are not confirmed as of yet until I see what interest we have first. But events would start around 7pm GMT/2pm EST.

Me and my friend are experienced in low manning all the areas and organising such events to maximise productivity.

We seek skilled players that are good at communicating, fun to play with and willing to learn if they have had no experience as yet.

Most shells demand certain jobs but well.. they just stereotyped into what to to go with.
I am more flexible. Obviously certain jobs make it easier.. but hey who said it was supposed to be easy. ^.^

Send me PM or /tell ingame with what you have to offer and days you are available.

Thanks

Tez
 Asura.Tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2010-04-07 21:23:32  
In Connection with this, we are solid 5 Members atm.

We are now seeking a Dedicated THF now or a Healer. Just been killing Long Bowed Chariot with ease, so basically just need a new member to make us get more drops and the dreaded Cells in Arrapagno Remnants.

Days are now confirmed as being:

MON/WED/THURS/FRi @ 7pm GMT/ 2pm EST

Further info can be found here:

http://tezmania.coolhosting.0lx.net/eqdkpsalvage/

/tell me in game or Send PM.

Unsure if you want to join? Come have a trial!
 Odin.Moondaddy
サーバ: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2010-04-07 21:56:31  
hope your havin more luck on asura...... how's rng treatin ya >.>
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-04-07 22:49:10  
._. Come back to Odin and you have a TH4 thf who can also rng, blm, and war, as well as a whm who can also rdm, blm, and nin.
 Asura.Tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2010-04-08 19:46:28  
WEll just had another successful long bowed chariot run.

Completed ma Ares body, ^.^

Picked up a healer who also has Smn which makes our GARUDA Long Armed Chariot Boss a walkover ^.^

So just seeking that THF.. as our 7th and final member!

@Liela - Odin = Nothin happens during GMT, hence the departure.
Staying up to 3am for events just was no longer doable with real life goin on.

@ MD - Ranger got put to the side for now, since i hit 37. Due to being so busy with final assignments and exams soon for University. Im sure Il continue ranger in the summer since I wanna actually be able to use this dam Valis bow since i had for like over a year or more. lol
Expect to see ma Ares body listed in items sets!

Asura is lively and even tho Il miss being able to say LOL DRG to Moondaddy.. Im luving the server change.
Sadly I couldnt tie up Limbus as intended but the lack of members just killed it in the end, but I did manage to get alot of people there items which was good. Shame I still didnt get the Nashira Body after that entire year of not obtaining any boss gear for me.

Now i gotta save up for Morrigans Last piece. haha