users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » New FFXIV pics
New FFXIV pics
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2010-04-08 01:09:25  
its not a choker either, its a chest piece/ medallion type thing. there's the medallion in the middle with straps coming out going around the arms, that i assume cross in the back or something.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-08 01:12:10  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Example please? I like horror movies!
Ninja Assassin, starring... a bunch of Chinese and Korean guys.

Or perhaps Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift, which features lots of super epic sweeping panorama shots of... the Hong Kong skyline. Oops.

If I can remember the Han-Dynasty-warriors-eating-sushi movie I'll post it.
Well it's not like it's only wrong countries and stuff. They just going where they want to shoot.

I've movies that supposedly took place in southern california that were 100% shot on the few sunny days up here in washington lol.
 Ramuh.Boltmage
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Boltmage 2010-04-08 09:31:09  
anyone interested in shareing thier alpha account Im I have a star scraft II beta account I want to share in return for some play.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-04-08 10:07:55  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Odin.Moondaddy said:
i wanna know why the black hume male is wearin a choker.... ty se for givin us the option to glam our characters >.>

The neck torque thing is a strategy used by many developers to cover the seam of the stock body, with the highly customizable head. Any game that let's you have high amounts of detail control over the facial structures tends to have a seam that separates the "Unique" face from the cookie cutter body. A necklace/torque is one way to attractively cover that.

Since this thread has been bumped anyway, FFXI does it too, even with ankles O_O Seen those weird sock suspender things that women wear? Pretty sure that's the same thing.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2010-04-08 11:02:39  
disregard my previous post, i just noticed you were talking about the gay looking black character and not the darker skinned fatal fury reject.