Achievements Automatic?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » Achievements automatic?
Achievements automatic?
 Carbuncle.Contessalynn
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Contessalynn 2008-12-03 20:48:07  
I am very interested in this whole achievement system and am wondering if it's something we have to register or sign up for or if it is automatic. I've checked all the blogs and stuff and the information is really unclear as to how this works. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,
Contessalynn
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-12-03 20:50:55  
Its an automatic generated number based off the information scraped from your PlayOnline Linkshell Community Profile.

In order to participate you need a registered/verified FFXIAH.com account and character, and then provide the link to your POL LS Comm profile (with all POL settings set to globally public), and FFXIAH.com will automatically start generating achievement info for you every 24 hours.
 Carbuncle.Contessalynn
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Contessalynn 2008-12-03 21:27:14  
I think I have done everything correctly so I'll check back in 24 hours. Thanks!
 Asura.Apelila
サーバ: Asura
user: Apelila
By Asura.Apelila 2008-12-16 09:02:17  
How do assaults counted work? My roomate has captain rank but shows only 50% completed on assault.
 Asura.Trotsky
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Trotsky 2008-12-16 09:24:58  
Apelila said:
has captain rank but shows only 50% completed on assault.

Same ***here.

Also, I think that Campaign achievement wasn't thoroughly thought out. It states "Complete all campaign missions", yet there's no way to check how many of those player had done. Linkshell Community Site only shows campaign rank, which you can get to maximum without doing OPs at all. It's logical, if you think about it, since OPs are quite different from Assaults on the matter that they're much more simplier, intended to be done on the regular basis without requiring, unlike Assaults, much effort. As such, I think this achievement should be either changed or removed at all. Even if there was a way to check which OPs each individual player has completed, completing them all wouldn't be much of an achievent, but rather a sign of obstinacy, if anything.
 Bahamut.Bojack
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2008-12-16 11:45:29  
Apelila said:
How do assaults counted work? My roomate has captain rank but shows only 50% completed on assault.

I assume that getting Captain is worth 1000 Achievement points, which is the last 50% in that bar. Until SE adds the Captain ranking to their LS community website it'll be at 50% forever.